• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A problem that just hit me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Don't take this as an emo thing. Sometimes, when I hang out with my friends, I usually feel left out. It never hit me until we stopped hanging out and when I see them, they blow me off as if they didn't know I was there. When we do hang out, they don't acknowledge me even when I acknowledge them.

I was always the odd man out because (don't twist this comment please) I was the "token" black guy around white people. I love my friends, but I feel like I'm always left out of their plans. I hate to tell them about this because they couldn't care less. I guess I feel to depressed to talk about it. It's like they don't even know me and never make an attempt to at least see how I feel sometimes. Seeing as how I can only talk to friends, they really don't seem to care. They'll brush it off, call me a black emo and call it a day. I guess I just feel alone is all. This may sound corny, but I guess I just want to be loved, and my friends and I have fallen out of touch. It's as if they don't care about me anymore.

Should I tell them how I feel about this? Please, if you're just going to comment and barrage me with emo insults, then just don't comment at all. These are my real feelings, and I would appreciate it if I could get some advice.

Awards
Maybe I'm getting the wrong impression from your words, but I feel like you're implying that your friends overlook you because of your race, which is probably not the case. Affirmative action doesn't apply to social situations, so there's likely another reason.

Should I tell them how I feel about this?

You answered your own question:

They'll brush it off, call me a black emo and call it a day.

If you're really so confident that they won't care about you, why bother?

aquaVen

hey im not black but i used to have two really good guy friends and this year we got in different classes all year and we stopped seeing each other... now we never hang out anymore and any time i see them i ignore them and they ignore me! we used to be best friends and i miss them but now its too late since weve established ourselves in our new "niches" if u will! well im just gonna tell you i regret never addressing the problem so i think you should before its too late! hope this helps! peace out

Sorry but I just couldn't help myself.

1210203924-594624-400x500-emoniggerkv8.jpg

<3

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't take this as an emo thing. Sometimes, when I hang out with my friends, I usually feel left out. It never hit me until we stopped hanging out and when I see them, they blow me off as if they didn't know I was there. When we do hang out, they don't acknowledge me even when I acknowledge them.

I was always the odd man out because (don't twist this comment please) I was the "token" black guy around white people. I love my friends, but I feel like I'm always left out of their plans. I hate to tell them about this because they couldn't care less. I guess I feel to depressed to talk about it. It's like they don't even know me and never make an attempt to at least see how I feel sometimes. Seeing as how I can only talk to friends, they really don't seem to care. They'll brush it off, call me a black emo and call it a day. I guess I just feel alone is all. This may sound corny, but I guess I just want to be loved, and my friends and I have fallen out of touch. It's as if they don't care about me anymore.

Should I tell them how I feel about this? Please, if you're just going to comment and barrage me with emo insults, then just don't comment at all. These are my real feelings, and I would appreciate it if I could get some advice.
Simple Solution: Find new friends.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

there is actually plenty of emo black ppl,............plenty though, which isn't that many

to me emo is more of a style, everyone gets depressed in some way so when did emo arrive, and when did ppl start making it a style. It's like another step from Goth except with a bit of French LOL

SoraKHLuver

u shud probably just forget about them! just like what i did a few years back!
make new frends is a MUCH better solution!!!!
trust me, ive been thru it, and ive gotten depressed as well.
but when i made new frends, it all became better!!!

so itd be best if u forget them and try to find ppl that r much more freindly!!!

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
this is a good solution, why do you care?
even if you're left alone with no friends they will at least call you
if no one did, that means you just don't get along with them
maybe they like sports and you don't, or the opposite
that way you don't have anything to talk about with them
you can either find new friends (not easy but at least try) or just be alone with no friends
trust me, sometimes being alone is cool

Snowin

Okay. I have to ask this.. are they your close friends?(also sorry if you did mention they were/weren't..)
But I think you should leave them.. if they ignore you then they are not worth it.

No offence Destiny's End, but it seems as if you are no putting in an adequate amount of effort, more like you are waiting for them to change for you, when in some cases you are the one who must make certain sacrifices, to be heard.

Mysterious said:
sometimes being alone is cool

Sometimes being alone, gives you time to ponder these exact situations, like; who you really are? Or what kind of person are you?

Yuna Ashe

I had a similar problem with you, but it happened long time ago. I had a bestfriend, and we were really close. Let's call her A. We were in the same class for 1 years. But, the next year, we got in different classes. After several months, I could see that she had new friends. I accepted and became friends with them. The next year, we got in the same class again with one of her new friend(B). A became B's bestfriend and they left me alone. I didn' know why, but it seemed B didn't like me and she tried to manipulate A. I knew they were in the same class last year, but what about me?
I was so depressed. After several months, I found new friends. Their class was different from me, but t hey never leave me. That's why, in my opinion, you should find new friends and forget your old friends.

SoraKHLuver

^ thats what i sed a few posts back!!
just leave them and find new ones!!!

its like how Mysterious said, its gnna be hard but u can at least try!!!

bthw, it rlly is cool when ur alone!! but it wont be if its for TOO long, cuz ull start missing how it felt to be around ppl who walk with u, who laugh with u, who understand u!!!

kno what i mean???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back