• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A pretty cool battle but who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Yes we've played BBS, I got mine day one! I liked the characters, their abilities and what not. But, they just didn't cut it for me! Yes their abilities were awesome, but some of them reminded me copies of what Sora had in previous games. Salvation reminded me of Trinity Limit or whatever it was called in Com where Sora slams his keyblade into the ground and makes the light shine all over the battle field killing most of the enemies that were in the battle field.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes we've played BBS, I got mine day one! I liked the characters, their abilities and what not. But, they just didn't cut it for me! Yes their abilities were awesome, but some of them reminded me copies of what Sora had in previous games. Salvation reminded me of Trinity Limit or whatever it was called in Com where Sora slams his keyblade into the ground and makes the light shine all over the battle field killing most of the enemies that were in the battle field.

What's the difference between Salvation and Trinity Limit? Sora uses the power of his friends to do it... Ventus does his with his own strength.
Plus, who's to say that maybe Sora's Trinity Limit was an influence on Ven's heart much the same way that Drive forms were? Another example of how Sora's strength borrows from Ven's.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
When Com came out we didn't even know a Ven, or a Terra, or a Aqua.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Then tell me the point. What's the point of having someone who, yes came before Sora timeline wise so Sora would be copying Ven's move, but in creation wise has the same copied moves only flashed out alittle different.

And I was talking about creation wise that we should actually be saying that TAV are just different parts of Sora split into three people. Even Nomura, I believe, said that TAV are a somewhat exact copy of SRK.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Then tell me the point. What's the point of having someone who, yes came before Sora timeline wise so Sora would be copying Ven's move, but in creation wise has the same copied moves only flashed out alittle different.

To make every small tiny detail in the plot somehow connect to something. Have you not learned a thing about KH's storytelling by now?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
To make every small tiny detail in the plot somehow connect to something. Have you not learned a thing about KH's storytelling by now?

Yes, I have. And maybe somethings aren't supposed to connect to something. Now unless Nomura states that he will pit Sora against TAV in no particular order by themselves then we will truly see whose better. But of course, depending on who your playing as, that's the person that's going to win.

Soxas

yeah i was saying sora but i was like afraid that we be on ventus' sack and say ventus just cuz hes been trained by two masters and he has more experienced or whatever but glad to see most of you are on my side lol

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
You really think that's hate? From what I've seen, it's not that he hates Sora, but so many people are overestimating him, or just underestimating TAV and belittling everything they've done. That other thread has provided enough reasons to prove that he's not as strong as them yet, but probably will be in the future. And it's not just a slight difference, but anyone who's played BBS would be able to see how much Sora has yet to learn.

Using the saying rac7d mentioned, "TAV attends Keyblade University. Sora attends night school."

Sign has a point about sora being underestimated or overestimated and its already been proven how strong ven is compared to sora. two examples it took sora donald and goofy to even be able to even keep up with the lingering sentiment/terra and it took both sora and riku to beat xemnas after xemnas absorbed the destroyed artificial kingdom hearts and besides sora said so himself that his friends give him power so he obviously knows his own limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back