• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A pretty cool battle but who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku911

Ven, because without him, Sora wouldn't be wielding a keyblade. : O

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
sora vs ventus who will win. holy crap a double knock out sora and ventus are down. but, hey no wait their getting back up but they look a bit different. sweet mother of kingdom hearts sora changed into roxas while ventus changed into vanitas but something's up with roxas whys there a girl standing next to him oh my kingdonm hearts its xion looks like its gonna be a two vs one match roxas and xion vs vanitas who will win to be continued ^_^ I CAN'T DECIDE T_T

Raebus

Ven would win. He trained with two extremely skilled keyblade wielders, one of whom became a master. Oh and alot of sora's powers and such come from ven. So yeah, Ven would destroy him.

Xenin

Banned
This is getting extremely spolier.

Do we really feel Ven is the entire reason Sora is good with the keyblade? I mean give the guy some type of credit! He went through all those tials and learned all those abilites. Magic was purely his! He learned it from Merlin. Now the question wasn't where Sora got his ablities, it was who would win. Even if Sora got Ventus out of him..he'd still remember how to do it and have the strength to do it...Ven was a good help though. Sora in the end would win.

As for this whole "Faith and Salvation would pawn!" argument...You see....In, Mirage Arena...You can dodge roll that..then heal even if you got hit right after it...And Sora could deffinetly fight back with Trinity Limit or his forms...though without Ven Idk if he could still do that.

BTW on another note..Why when a "Who would win" question comes ups.everyone thinks the two would go all out. Like (Just for example) when a DBZ or Naruto "Who would win" question comes up, people always go to far. Like they'd really go ALL OUT just in one fight...Maybe if Ven was a final boss...but that's it.

Z

Zulkir

If things were realistic? Ven, but Sora would win because of plot hax.

Those who say otherwise are but Feckless Neophytes!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Who would win? Sora obviously. Ven is basically a vegetable I would like to think even a Shadow could beat him. When Ven is of full strength? Who knows.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If things were realistic? Ven, but Sora would win because of plot hax.

Those who say otherwise are but Feckless Neophytes!

lol, true.

Sora wins without a doubt but i got to admit ven's salvation is badass.

You're only saying that "because he's the main character" -_-
Without the plot hax and making it a realistic battle that Zulkir mentioned, it'd be Ventus.

Who would win? Sora obviously. Ven is basically a vegetable I would like to think even a Shadow could beat him. When Ven is of full strength? Who knows.

We're not talking about the vegetable state, we're talking about both of them in their own individual full strength. In that case, Ventus would win. Why? Because most of Sora's strength are borrowed. Most of Ven's strengths are his own. If it was just Sora with his own individual powers VS Ventus with his own individual powers, Ventus would clearly win.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I still say Sora. It's Ven's own fault that he wanted to 'die'. And don't give me that 'he had to do it to save his friends' crap. Obviously all three of them failed! Sora's the only one who has won every task that has been thrown at him.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Same thing, they were 'together' in the last battle. If I was one of them, I would have gone and help my friends, or came about more strategical battle plan than running full force at MX.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
bruce-lee-2-sized.jpg

LMFAO
But as maleficent said in KH ``His power is not his own``

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why do you hate sora that much?

You really think that's hate? From what I've seen, it's not that he hates Sora, but so many people are overestimating him, or just underestimating TAV and belittling everything they've done. That other thread has provided enough reasons to prove that he's not as strong as them yet, but probably will be in the future. And it's not just a slight difference, but anyone who's played BBS would be able to see how much Sora has yet to learn.

Using the saying rac7d mentioned, "TAV attends Keyblade University. Sora attends night school."

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
why do you hate sora that much?

I don't hate him. If I hated him, I wouldn't be playing KH :/

Anyway, Sign pretty much explained the reasons I was going to give. You guys keep overpraising Sora when in reality he is nowhere near Master level yet. In a realistic battle, Sora would get beaten by TAV.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I don't hate him. If I hated him, I wouldn't be playing KH :/

Anyway, Sign pretty much explained the reasons I was going to give. You guys keep overpraising Sora when in reality he is nowhere near Master level yet. In a realistic battle, Sora would get beaten by TAV.

And you keep overpraising TAV.

No wonder he would lose, it would be three against one. How about on a one on one scale. Or how about have TAV vs. Sora, Riku, Mickey (or Sora, Donald, Goofy). How about make it a fair fight, eh?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And you keep overpraising TAV.

No wonder he would lose, it would be three against one. How about on a one on one scale. Or how about have TAV vs. Sora, Riku, Mickey (or Sora, Donald, Goofy). How about make it a fair fight, eh?

I'm not overpraising them, I'm giving them the praise they deserve.
You saying Sora is a better keyblade wielder then them is like saying an ant is more powerful than a bird. It's obvious who would win.

And I'm talking about 1-on-1 fights, not 3-on-1s. If it was Terra VS Sora, who would win? Terra. If it was Ventus VS Sora, who would win? Ventus (Sora borrowed some of Ven's abilities anyway so take Ven out into a new battle and Sora loses some abilities) and if it was Aqua VS Sora, who would win? Aqua.

I swear, have you guys even played BBS? Look at all the abilities that TAV use! Sora NEVER and I mean NEVER did anything close to awesome like those! Sure, he had "Ragnorak" and "Trinity Limit" but guess what? So did TAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back