• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Prequel to KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiodrake

I don't know if this has already been posted but does anyone think there is going to be a prequel to KH3 kinda like how CoM is a prequel to KH2 and if so what would it be called and what system would it be for?
For some reason i think it's going to be out for the PSP but then again CoM was for Nintendo so you never really know

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hmm...thats a good question i guess...IF THERE IS EVEN GONNA BE A KH3...i would say that there may be a prequel...i mean with the secret ending in KH2...there would be ALOT to explain in my opinion...so i would say yes..and maybe they would release it for Gamboy advance, Nintendo DS AND the PSP o_O;;

Reiodrake

It's puzzling me because the person who made or helped make KH,KH2 and possibly KH3 is working on FFXIII right now and won't go neer anything Kingdom Hearts for about a good 4-6 years which is sad because Square-Enix would rack up so much money because KH is a popular game

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, ya, but Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team would like to take a break from it..i mean they have been working on KH for a very long time...i am sure they will return to KH...but not for quite some time first...o_O;;

Reiodrake

it's sad but true i guess. This world needs a KH anime so everyone will be forever happy @____@

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol...ya, thats true...are you talking about a anime show???...

Reiodrake

ya an anime but back to the point of this thread
what system do you ppl think it would be for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back