• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A prequel for a Prequel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
If the game doesn't explain exatcly how the keyblades are made, and the history(atleast some) of the masters and students could there be another prequel?

Very Random but seeing how there will be plenty plot holes opened up(after a few close), it kinda makes since to ask.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I strongly doubt there will be anything before BBS. If anything, BBS will uncover and solve more mysteries about the Keyblade, even if we won't be playing as the first few Keyblade users. Even if it doesn't solve everything, we still have about two more Kingdom Hearts games to look forward to.

Pedley

Well i think Birth by Sleep will be the beginning and then something between BBS and KH1 will happen. Even though i don't want it to...:cry:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well the keyblade will be explain in BBS or atleast some of it since we see MX talk about the keyblade war.

remember nomura said he was going to make another game so that game might explain more about the keyblade

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Yuuki is right, there is another game coming. although i am not sure if it is a prequel for BBS. i wonder what it will be about. the keyblades are probably going to be explained more in this upcoming prequel.

Xorbok

Well what would happen in a prequal to bbs anyway. I dont think noumra (sorry if I spelled it wrong) has enough imagination for it anyway XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well what would happen in a prequal to bbs anyway. I dont think noumra (sorry if I spelled it wrong) has enough imagination for it anyway XD

The Keyblade War takes place before BBS...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd rather have a game taking place between BbS and KH1 rather than another Prequel.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont remember where i heard it but the next game wont/might not be called kingdom hearts but will be connected to the series so im guessing the game will explain more about the keyblade and probably wont have much disney.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont remember where i heard it but the next game wont/might not be called kingdom hearts but will be connected to the series so im guessing the game will explain more about the keyblade and probably wont have much disney.

Again that's grace assassins theory.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I kinda hope not. Maybe MX will talk more on it or a flashblack of Ven in class and It's about the history of the Keyblade or somthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back