• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Recently I made a theory about unbirths and sleep and recently I have discovered something that truly sparked my interest and made me come up with a radical new idea.

Take a look at the following picture:

Belle-KH_Awakening_Emblem.jpg

Notice how everyone other than Beast is sleeping? We know that Belle's world was taken by darkness pretty close to the begining of KH1 and only Beast survived and remained in an awakened state.

I started to think about why this area where Sora goes through the tutorial is called "The Awakening"? Then I remembered that Enchanted Kingdom at one point in BBS looks normal and then later it is coverd in thorns. Could the thorns had been a sign that the world was being taken by darkness?

Now if you all recal the people on DI that were taken by the darkness when their world were destroyed were not turned into heartless. So what if they instead go somewhere to rest? What if the awakening area is the place where people who were lost when there world is taken go to sleep and will awaken when there world is restored?

What if in BBS there was no awkening area and those people who went into this sleep when there worlds were taken became unbirths? What if the awakening was created so that when someone goes into this sleep after their world is destroyed they would go to the awakening to rest instead of becoming an unbirth?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think it's just coincidence, the Beast part.

Nomura wasn't thinking of BBS at the time of KH1 anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it's just coincidence, the Beast part.

Nomura wasn't thinking of BBS at the time of KH1 anyway.

But what if this was the reason he came up with the idea of the unbirths. He was not thinking of Xemas during KH1 ether yet Ansem seeker of dakness was his heartless.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Though KHFM came out after KH1. He was thnking of a sequel at the time.

That does not matter. KH1 is the point. He can use things from previous games tha could be a central part of the plot in future games.

granddaddypurps

That does not matter. KH1 is the point. He can use things from previous games tha could be a central part of the plot in future games.
Oh my god, it can be, like some unkwown things in kh1, can help you SHOW the future to the future games, because he KNEW it would be a big success.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I highly doubt thats how he came up with the unbirths, I think he came up with the unbirths because of the 3 things to make a being or whatever. You know the heart, body, and soul thing, but i am a bit rusty on my KH, so i could be completely wrong and ya'll think i'm an idiot.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well seeing that the unbirths were in BbS, it wouldn't make much sense for them to be created at the time of KH1 when some of the worlds were destroyed.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I highly doubt thats how he came up with the unbirths, I think he came up with the unbirths because of the 3 things to make a being or whatever. You know the heart, body, and soul thing, but i am a bit rusty on my KH, so i could be completely wrong and ya'll think i'm an idiot.
Ya I think the new enemies will still revolve around the heart, body, and soul. But who knows.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
It sounds like in order for them to go the "resting place" they would have to come into contact with heartless in some way.? well then, no dice. unbirths were not around at the same time as heartless.

the "awakening" or more accurately known as "Destati" is for keyblade wielders to awaken the actual ability to use a keyblade.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The thorns are the work of Malificent, from Sleeping Beauty. I don't think it has any ties to any other worlds.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It's a good theory but I don't think that's what they had in plan. The unbirths are probably just tied to the creation of one whole being like the Heartless and Nobodies. But still we don't know what the Unbirths represent because Heartless represents hearts and Nobodies represent both body and soul.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Or is it possible that he had this all planned out before beginning the game, I mean honestly it seems to make sense to me if he planned it all out before making the actual game.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
In my honest opinion the pillars in the deep dive are just there for show. The only thing it may represent is maybe that the POH are on most of the pillars. (can't remember but i think one doesn't have a POH on it)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't see how this is possible. How do you propose the Awakenings were put in place to begin with? It'd be pretty difficult to do something like that for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back