• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible reason as to why the POH in BBS did not age?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The graphic engine's are different. You can't compare these pics. Many character's in KH1 looked better in KH2. BBS has a better graphic engine than KH1, so of course Auroa looks better in BBS. If you Auroa was in KH2 and you compared KH2 Auroa to BBS Auroa then you might have a case. But my Idea has proof.
I've seen the errors of my ways. I will no longer try and get people to believe Ven is Roxas. Please forgive me.:unsure:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I would just like to point out that the graphics have gone from great to beautiful to utterly gorgeous in what feels like such a short time now. I've literally spent the last several minutes ogling the distracting, perfectly sculpted T--I mean, now completely kissable Sleeping Beauty. Yeah.

On another note, anybody else notice that all our blondes get progressively less yellowish? Namine in CoM is significantly more golden-haired than Namine of Re:CoM, and now Aurora's got the same thing. (It happened to KH2 Namine, too, so I figured that was an aging thing, but now Aurora's got it backwards. o_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back