• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible game that takes place on Master of Masters origin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
If Xehanort had a game/origin of his own, Do you think Nomura would make another game on X Saga about MoM's origin? I mean Nomura is going to make the story even more complicated considering MoM's mysterious origin. According to what MoM told to Luxu, he was just a boy that participated on the Keyblade War between light and darkness. There were other Keyblade wielders at that time and he stated that he had many comrades and loved ones but he didn't have a Master of his own despite being a Keyblade Master, meaning he created the title himself. During the battle with the darkness, it took the form similar to, but not quite, that of a human. In time, the Master of Masters lost many of his comrades as darkness overtook their hearts.

If the game is going to appear on Mobile Game (Which I hope not I just want it to release on PC dammit XD). I think the game should be called Kingdom Hearts Before X. Which is a parody of FFVII Before Crisis. I hope the gameplay is a 3D model similar to KH: Missing Link. Where you can play as one of the random Keyblade Wielders that participated in the Keyblade War alongside Young MoM and his friends/allies against the 13 Ancient Darknesses.

What do you guys think?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I could see them doing something like that once we know his identity, but it also depends on who he is. Some speculate he's Demyx, so if it is it would be interesting for sure to know what got him there. Some also say time travel Sora, which we would not really need an explanation for because we see it all in KH and they would HAVE to show us what would cause him to do the time traveling if that was the case.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I could see them doing something like that once we know his identity, but it also depends on who he is. Some speculate he's Demyx, so if it is it would be interesting for sure to know what got him there. Some also say time travel Sora, which we would not really need an explanation for because we see it all in KH and they would HAVE to show us what would cause him to do the time traveling if that was the case.
If you watch the plot of UX he's now a different character than Sora or Demyx. This guy has a motive to sacrifice his own apprentices including himself to defeat an evil entity called Darkness. They planned to become a sacrificial vessel with these 7 Darknesses to give Darkness a physical form and be destroyed.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
You've already made a very similar topic where you pitched this. I remember being amused because I'd tweeted out a concept of the Master of Masters' origin called B X a very long time ago.

Back