• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible connection. ~Possible Spoilers~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Sorry if this has been stated before, but there is a connection between the organization and the white enemies the BHK has been chasing. How is it? Because, at the last battle with Marluxia in CoM he is riding on a big white thing. Well I looked at the white thing closely and saw that it had the same insignia as the white creatures. This might explain why the BHK wants to fight Axel and chases the white creatures. Like I said I'm sorry if anyone has said this before.

KeybladeShadow88

I have read a forum like this before, and you might be on to alittle bit of something, but who knows for sure

Runty

Maybe the white creatures are like their servents... like the heartless were to Ansem

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They aren't another form of Heartless. Heartless are Darkness. Dusk are Twilight. UH-DUH!!!!!!!!1

Heartless aren't servants to Ansem. Heartless that don't bear a mark are Natural. And if Kingdom Hearts (the door) has been there since forever then they existed wayyyy before Ansem was even born. Ansem created the ones that bear a signal. They are his "servants" and any one else who can control them.

Soren

Awards
Okay, first of, we don't know what Marluxia was riding in the last battle. It could have been his "World of Chaos", like how Ansem had his in KH. Second, didn't a magazine scan say that the White things were called "Flailers", and that they were heartless? Lastly .:KL:., from what we've seen, anyone who can control a vast amount of darkness can control heartless.....Ansem made or not. I mean, Riku did it, didn't he? And so did Hook, and Hades, and Ursula, and Maleficent. Even Oogie Boogie and Jafar controlled the heartless, and they controlled vast amounts of darkness.

Last edited:

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Soren said:
Okay, first of, we don't know what Marluxia was riding in the last battle. It could have been his "World of Chaos", like how Ansem had his in KH. Second, didn't a magazine scan say that the White things were called "Flailers", and that they were heartless? Lastly .:KL:., from what we've seen, anyone who can control a vast amount of darkness can control heartless.....Ansem made or not. I mean, Riku did it, didn't he? And so did Hook, and Hades, and Ursula, and Maleficent. Even Oogie Boogie and Jafar controlled the heartless, and they controlled vast amounts of darkness.
Well that also brings me back to the point of why I made this thread. The thing Marluxia was riding has the exact same insignia on it as the white monsters.

AngelHeart15

i think the unknowns and DIZ made them, like how Ansem made the heartless.the symbol on these creatures are probably their symbol.i don't know, i'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back