• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Possibility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

This is connected to the "Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's soul was put into Sora" Theory and the Unbirth = Body + Heart -Soul +Darkness Theory.

What if at some point in BBS Sora loses his soul(or part of it) because an Unbirth takes it. Mx takes it to make Sora into an Unbirth, ect. And this is due to Ven's incompetence. Feeling bad about what he wasn't able to prevent, he sacrifices his soul to replace, revive Sora's.

I know someones probably said this before but whatever.

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
A

Audo

If Sora lost his soul he would die.
That's all there is to it...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Eh, why would Ven sacrifice himself for some 4 year old brat he doesn't even know? Unless, he knew Sora would be essential to the future blah keyblade blah.. Or if he knew Sora.. somehow.

But cmon, there are million of people out there who have had their soul stolen by unbirths [according to this theory], so why would Ven sacrifice himself for Sora instead of all the other people? Hmm.

A

Audo

This is in Kh world remember, i'm pretty sure anything can happen. I kinda like thiis theory actually.
Uh, I said that based on the rules put forth in the KH World.

In KH, if a soul leaves the body, the person dies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh.:35: Don't remember that, but if you say so...

Secret Ansem Reports 4 said:
The distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now.
How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness?
It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here where all existence is nullified.
My heart is being overcome with hatred toward my apprentices, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.
Is this darkness, eating away at my heart?
I cannot continue to idle away my time here.
What are Xehanort and the others attempting to do?
I must unravel the mystery of these Ansem Reports, intercept my apprentices, and defeat them.
That is my mission...the only way to repay the world for my sins.
Those beings who lack hearts—the Heartless—must be the key.
The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things.
Where have they come from, and where are they going?
Three elements combine to create a life: a heart, a soul, and a body.
But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost?
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?
A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into the darkness.
There is little time.
If I remain in this realm much longer, I will certainly learn these answers the hard way.
My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

There you go...

Xandrell

Website
www.myspace.com
Well Sora could not loose his soul, simply because BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. During the events of BBS, Sora is but a tiny kid on Destiny Islands. So i don't know exactly how Sora and Ven are connected, unless Ven is the Unbirth of Sora. If you have watched the trailer of BBS, you'll notice Ven standing on a beach talking to Aqua.

At one point in their conversation Ven says "Erase Me" perhaps by saying that, something happens to Ven that causes him to be "erased". I have watched one trailer where Terra, Aqua, and King Mickey are on Destiny Islands watching over young Riku and Sora playing with toy swords. Perhaps by erasing Ven, his soul went into Sora.

Which would explain why Sora's nobody, Roxas, resembles Ven. Because the shell left behind (Roxas) used the soul from the Unbirth as a body host if you will.

I could be wrong, but i guess this is why they call them theories?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Well Sora could not loose his soul, simply because BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. During the events of BBS, Sora is but a tiny kid on Destiny Islands. So i don't know exactly how Sora and Ven are connected, unless Ven is the Unbirth of Sora. If you have watched the trailer of BBS, you'll notice Ven standing on a beach talking to Aqua.

At one point in their conversation Ven says "Erase Me" perhaps by saying that, something happens to Ven that causes him to be "erased". I have watched one trailer where Terra, Aqua, and King Mickey are on Destiny Islands watching over young Riku and Sora playing with toy swords. Perhaps by erasing Ven, his soul went into Sora.

Which would explain why Sora's nobody, Roxas, resembles Ven. Because the shell left behind (Roxas) used the soul from the Unbirth as a body host if you will.

I could be wrong, but i guess this is why they call them theories?

i like this theory

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I personally hate this theory, and I know it will never happen.
I know something else other than this will happen but I just cannot figure it out yet...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
If sora turned into an Unbirth, then he would be an enemy. And Kairi would have to restore it in some way.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
This is connected to the "Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's soul was put into Sora" Theory and the Unbirth = Body + Heart -Soul +Darkness Theory.

What if at some point in BBS Sora loses his soul(or part of it) because an Unbirth takes it. Mx takes it to make Sora into an Unbirth, ect. And this is due to Ven's incompetence. Feeling bad about what he wasn't able to prevent, he sacrifices his soul to replace, revive Sora's.

I know someones probably said this before but whatever.

What do you think about this?
MY personal theory is that ven isnt a normal person.I think that ven might be either a replica or an unbirth, so far the only back up that have is this:
ven:"erase me"you dont "erase" a person.You kill it, now with replikas or other stuff is different, you do erase them , for instance xion was replika/puppet made of soras memories and axel said"i dont have the guts to[B] erase[/B] her"or something along those lines.
ps:I know ill regret saying this but i had to let it out.

Aria

braver by the minute
When Ven says "Erase me" I always thoguht that he meant to basically erase everthing of him. its like after you delete something on the computer theres no way to get it back, theres no trace of it. I think Ven wanted to be "erased" so there was nothing left of him: no heartless, nobody, memories of him, body, soul etc...

A

Audo

If Square Enix was taking any of that seriously, then Sora and Kairi would both be dead due to the fact that they lost their hearts, and you simply can not live without you heart.
My god.
In KH you can lose your heart and technically not die.
In KH if your soul leaves your body you die.

This is how it works in the game based on rules that the games have put forth.

That is how it works.

Clowde

Audo. On the rules thread you have the rule and then the exception following it. Whats to say this isn't the exception.

But even saying that, I highly doubt this is the actual reason as to why Roxas looks like Ven. I was just posting what i was thinking about.

And yes, I admit that when the soul of a being leaves the body, it will give way to death, or decay, or whatever. But who says it's instantaneous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back