• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A poem for Rikku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

entwined destiny

It’s very nice. I saw you argueing over this dude about who Rikku belonged to…it went on for a long time so I got bored and went off. I can’t remember the other dude’s name. But its cool.

King Of The Dark

Cloud_Unchained said:
Don't you dare touch her. I'll literally rip your balls off with my bare hands. MY BARE HANDS.

0_o um...scary....hey this is off topic but what the hell happened to Rikku's Last Mission (i think that was the topic). It was good i liked it. Now on-topic, i can't wait for your next poem, i bet it's gonna be awesome.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
OMG! You remeber! Well, before the forums screwed up and some of the topics got lost it was up. But, now it's erased and I can't restore it because I forgot to save it. T_T.

Anyway here's the next poem.

Sadness

Sadness, why do you hurt her so?
She's been through so much; I want to know.
Why do you torment her with feelings of regret?
She wasn't like this when we met.
She'd smile, dance, and laugh in glee.
Now she cries and from my care she'd flee.

Please, leave her alone. She can't take anymore.
Just go outside, and shut the door.
Golden tears fall from her face.
An angel's tear in her case.
She'll break down and run out of hope.
She'll lose all faith and she would mope.

I'd be willing to take your punishment.
Make me cry, make her smile.
Give me the sorrow that consumes her so.
Hand me the ball and chain, I'd walk for a mile.
Make me cry and break down.
Crush me with the weight of the world.
If she's with me, you'd never make me frown.

This poem might not seem to be related to Rikku in anyway but if you see this pic, you'll understand why I wrote this.

http://metoyou.canalblog.com/rikku.jpg

T

Tidus22340

very good...you used my picture ^_^ go sensei! (lol i told you id call you that when the forums got screwed up...but you didnt get it because they did get screwed up)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Don't you dare! She's with me!!! Or... The One He Fears. He's somewhere in the Islands of Something or other and I have to save her!!

Don't make me get my hammers. I swear I will get them.

T

Tidus22340

dude lixel dont mess with him...it gets ugly if you try to make a move on rikku...just trust me...it gets ugly. *saying very slowly* just dont say anything else like that ok?

its_beca

Yeah, dude. It got really... well, almost scary with those two (Cloud_Unchained and The One He Fears) fighting over Rikku... you really don't want to test him.
Although, it would be kinda amusing for the rest of us... lol.

About your second poem, it's really sweet. But I'm really starting to wonder about your obsession with her, it's too... hmm... I can't think of the word at the moment, but it's really deep at the very least.
Oh, and maybe chance the title. It's kinda sad compared to what follows.

King Of The Dark

I missed alot! Anyway nice poem, i liked it alot. Don't mess with cloud_unchained on the old fourms his sig said:

I am the official Rikku #1 Fanboy touch her and i'll beat your head in.

In other words just don't try.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Some guys tried to poke her but I ended up smashing their fingers...

Then I taped them to their foreheads! MUAHAHAA!

T

Tidus22340

its_beca said:
But I'm really starting to wonder about your obsession with her, it's too... hmm... I can't think of the word at the moment, but it's really deep at the very least.
you are absolutely right. hes obsessed with her to the point of being insane about it. He's the #1 fanboy and you can't stop that..ever. He's gonna die and his last thought will be about Rikku and how he never met her. (There are some amazing look alikes in the real world, I showed him some pics of them and he goes "MUST FIND") its a very deep obsession...dont mess with him. he WILL beat your head in. literally. That's just a warning to all of you thinking about messing with him...

T

Tidus22340

tis true! i would know. hey go on AIM so we can talk! i wonder how much gil thispst brings me up to...woah. random...i ahte when this happens. IM NOT CRAZY PEOPLE. Just having a random fit.

EDIT: Yes rap is for communists. (No offense meant to anyone by that)

Last edited:

King Of The Dark

Rap=Commies

I should kill all commies, that would be fun! No more rap. My friend is just as obsessed. I swear to god, he just talks aout Rikku all day he would if we would let him that is. I mean if he was here he would call hmself the official Rikku fanboy, then Cloud_Unchained would get angry cause he touched her then they would fight. He is also obbsessed with taking over the world, and has abused the word Nuke. I wonder who would win? Cloud_Unchained or my friend? That would be very interesting.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I freaking kick the guys ass. He can't love Rikku as much as me!

I am the official fanboy/lover of Rikku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back