• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A pirate's life for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

Hi I'm new here, I think i am posting in the right section...

So, I just watched Treasure Planet and I did cause a lot of people wanted this as a world in KH3 so I needed to see, when i got to this scene where B.E.N. sings "Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMpiN3Mdd0 1:18:05

Sora did the same thing, even the "tarantantan" at the E3 pirate caribbean trailer. I know people dont think treasure planet will be a world cause you know, already have a pirate based world, but at least a mention to this movie it is? Cause I looked for this song and don't know if there are a scene at pirates of caribbean that they sing it.
Could be a hint? Maybe?

Sorry for bad english.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Cause I looked for this song and don't know if there are a scene at pirates of caribbean that they sing it.
Could be a hint? Maybe?
Technically the song "A Pirates Life for Me" was in the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride as the attraction's main theme song. As for it's usage in the films, the song was sung by a young Elizabeth Swann in the beginning of The Curse of the Black Pearl and when both Jack Sparrow and she were marooned on an island. In the Third film, Jack sang bars of the song briefly when he set out to track the Fountain of Youth and during the post-credit scene sung by Elizabeth's son, Henry

mytomxxx

Technically the song "A Pirates Life for Me" was in the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride as the attraction's main theme song. As for it's usage in the films, the song was sung by a young Elizabeth Swann in the beginning of The Curse of the Black Pearl and when both Jack Sparrow and she were marooned on an island. In the Third film, Jack sang bars of the song briefly when he set out to track the Fountain of Youth and during the post-credit scene sung by Elizabeth's son, Henry

Oh ty for the info my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back