• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

666Sora

I think that SE could give him a lot better weapon than that it looks like some bad paint program or art workshop thing. I think it is a total fake.

X DoubleSunday

yeah it would be cool if it was a keyblade lol..maybe that's a hint in the secret ending..spoiler i know but it's not liek I have anything away..i'm jsut saying, keep an open mind about things..stuff we thougth wasn't gonna be in kh2 or wouldn't happen..definately happened

Vzam

Bronze Member
SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU THINK THAT IS HIS WEAPON, YOU, MY GOOD FRIEND, ARE AN IDIOT. That was made as a concept off DeviantART.com Some kid made it just for fun...Search Zexion on DeviantART and find it yourself...god so stupid...

Twilight power

Why would Zexion Have punny dagger like zat anyway?I know its fake n all but the person who made it should of thought of a better weapon >.>

darkriku14

beginning and end
666Sora said:
I think that SE could give him a lot better weapon than that it looks like some bad paint program or art workshop thing. I think it is a total fake.

yeah, it looks like a crappily edited picture of a weapon. It's obviously fake.

Rotharell Jenova

Sorry to say this, but I've seen this picture before, and the artist that posted it up said that she/he only designed the weapon. He/she was not related to Square in anyway except for being a fan and only designed the weapon for fun.

Sanctuary Keeper

lmfao, SE wouldn't give Zexion such a lame weapon

EDIT: Fine, I took a better look at it......they wouldnt give him a mildly lame weapon <_<

R

Riku's Dawn

Sanctuary Keeper said:
lmfao, SE wouldn't give Zexion such a lame weapon

EDIT: Fine, I took a better look at it......they wouldnt give him a mildly lame weapon <_<
Yup,too lame to be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back