• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Peter Pan cartoon!…by Phoenix Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
https://youtu.be/JsV5ymHCNww

No, this isn’t an MS Paint college art project. This is an actual cartoon on a PS2 disc from a bootleg company known as Phoenix Games, who are infamous for taking Disney characters and slapping their likenesses onto the box art to trick people into thinking it’s legit.

Peter Pan’s even stole the concept art of KH1 Destiny Islands for its box art, but can’t even be asked to use the contents for the actual game. Lmao.

Pokie

Oh, these movies! They're so infamously bad! I think the "Lion King " and "Hunchback " versions are the most famous because of just.....how bad they are.

Soldier

Awards
Oh, these movies! They're so infamously bad! I think the "Lion King " and "Hunchback " versions are the most famous because of just.....how bad they are.
"My God" I remember these, woo boy are they bleach in the eyes. whether it be the extreme racial depictions in their Snow white" or the broken animation of the rest, they really earn their infamy just for merely existing on the same system as the beloved KH series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back