• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Nobody's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKaze

Awards
In DDD, we learned that the Organization members did in fact have hearts. Because of this, could a Heartless have stolen their heart and turned that Nobody into a heartless? And possibly spawning a new Nobody?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It isn't like they had hearts, but that there was the possibility for them to grow a new heart.

The only ones confirmed to have been growing a heart where Xion, Axel, Roxas, Naminé and possibly Xemnas.

---

If these hearts are fully grown however I would certainly assume that they could be seen as prey for the Heartless. After all, heart is heart and since Heartless function on instinct and are at the base stupid as a piece of toast, they would probably make no distinction there.

MasterKaze

Awards
It isn't like they had hearts, but that there was the possibility for them to grow a new heart.

The only ones confirmed to have been growing a heart where Xion, Axel, Roxas, Naminé and possibly Xemnas.

---

If these hearts are fully grown however I would certainly assume that they could be seen as prey for the Heartless. After all, heart is heart and since Heartless function on instinct and are at the base stupid as a piece of toast, they would probably make no distinction there.

Wouldn't Xigbar and maybe Saïx be on the list of probables as well? The way Xigbar acted in DDD makes me think he was growing one.

And should a Nobody fully grow a strong heart, would they leave behind a Nobody, something unnamed, or nothing at all?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wouldn't Xigbar and maybe Saïx be on the list of probables as well? The way Xigbar acted in DDD makes me think he was growing one.

And should a Nobody fully grow a strong heart, would they leave behind a Nobody, something unnamed, or nothing at all?

They would be probably candidates too, although with Saix it is more likely that IF he grew something it was a total Xehanort-seed considering how much he embraced his "I have no emotions and no heart"-stance like a true Nobody.

It's possible more of the human-shaped Nobodies started to nurture replacement hearts, as I was only listing those explicitly mentioned in DDD.
The main thing to keep in mind is to not make the error to think that Nobodies always had hearts, they do not have hearts at the start. But the difference is that they can eventually grow a new one if it is done right.

That's an interesting question, although I doubt that it will be explored further.
When I imagine though another Nobody or a different being coming into existence then, it would become rather complicated with essentially three entities (original persona, Nobody with grown heart and the new third one) all competing over one body and soul...yikes.

MasterKaze

Awards
That's an interesting question, although I doubt that it will be explored further.
When I imagine though another Nobody or a different being coming into existence then, it would become rather complicated with essentially three entities (original persona, Nobody with grown heart and the new third one) all competing over one body and soul...yikes.
Now imagine if new Nobody grew a heart, and so on. Things would get very messy fast. And in order to restore the Somebody, you'd first have to restore each Nobody down the chain.

I myself have doubts about this being explored, at least in the near future. Eventually, in later story arcs, perhaps Nomura will incorporate it something along this line of thinking.

Jotari

Awards
That'd be one super depressed nobody. Becoming a heartless seems like a pretty traumatic experience. For it to happen again would just totally suck, to put it mildly.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Not sure I want them to explore this. I'd rather the Heartless don't prey on Nobodies, regardless of whether or not they grow hearts. Maybe Nobodies have a stench of "zombie" on them that only the primal Heartless can sniff out which would keep them at bay?

I guess theoretically, the chain could continue into oblivion if each new Nobody spawned from a Nobody with a strong heart. That could get way out of control though, so I hope they don't go down that road.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
With Re:coded and DDD establishing that it's possible for everything to grow a heart, it's probably not a far-fetched idea that Nobodies can in fact give rise to Nobodies of their own. :yo dawg:

But to be honest, that doesn't sound like good writing and they've come too far to go down that route. Now that the story is about to wrap up, we wouldn't want Roxas to lose his strong heart to the darkness and create his own Nobody and Heartless, that'd just give rise to more complications as to how he should be saved. Worse yet, Xion, as you'd have a Nobody out of a Replica. That'd be too much mess to clean up.

Also, the chances of this happening is zero or even lower, but I definitely would hate it if MX was actually a Nobody who had grown a heart himself, used by his original being to attain goals of his own. It'd probably cause many people lose faith in KH. -_-

Gram

Banned
Awards
As big a mindfuck as it is, it may very well be possible but I'd rather not explore the concept.
Plus even if they grow a heart that don't make the nobodies actually human again does it?

Given how rare it is for a nobody to actually gain a heart thanks to Xemnas' lies we'll probably never know as Flanix pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back