• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Nobody's Lullaby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters. And yeah, the fic is rated T for Teen, anyway a little bit of language...man hate that dang time.

Luxord​

Luxord glance d over to a picture that was hanging on his wall, he knew that with what he did before he was too young. "At first, I thought I was too young. But no, it may have been a mistake before hand, but not now...at least she's happy." He said softly, a smirk came to his lips. Looking at another picture of an older woman, he couldn't believe that little girl was now a beautiful woman.

"I thought, that marring that one girl was a big mistake...but it would have been one if I hadn't." The smirk turned into a smile, as he thought about them the two women that he loves. He walked over to the picture, picking it up he stared at his daughter. Hearing a noise right outside his door, he let out a sigh putting the picture down. "Sora, I guess the time has come."

I'll always remember, it was late afternoon

Luxord closed his eyes listening as Sora walked in, his eyes snapped looking at him with a look of disgust. "Sora," the words held poison as the where spat out. Sora summoned his keyblade getting ready to fight, chuckling at the young keybearer he asked coldly, "What's the matter? Is something troubling you Sora?"

Blocking one of Sora's attacks he whispered, "That girl, Kairi, do you know something? She loves you, that's why she didn't listen to you." Hearing the growl from Sora, he jumped backwards dodging the attack. "Shut up! Since when do you know about caring?!" He glanced over to those pictures again, feeling that Sora had followed his gaze.

It lasted forever, but ended so soon

Flashback

He looked at the young lady, a smile came to his lips wrapping his arms around her. "Be careful now," he whispered. Hearing a giggle escape the teen's lips, she pushed her dad backwards staring at him with those same bright blue pools. "But dad! You should know me better, I won't do anything stupid." She giggled.

The two headed over to the party, he watched as his teen aged daughter took the microphone. "Okay guys! Any songs you want to hear?!" She called out, Luxord smiled at her knowing she would be a good girl. "How about cry?" Someone tossed to the blond. He smiled at her, listening as she started off gently.

You were all by yourself, staring up at a dark grey sky

"I was changed, in places no one would find. All your feelings deep inside, deep inside. Was then that I realized, that forever was in your eyes. The moment I saw you cry, cry. Moment that I saw you cry, it was late in September. And I've seen you before, and you were...you were always the cold one. I was never that sure," hearing the whistles from the crowd.

Looking up at his daughter, he watched as one of her friends got up and began helping her. "You were all by yourself," they sang. Shaking his head he listened to the lyrics, staring up at the night sky he quickly looked back at the group. "Heartless," he growled. Making sure that the teens were safe, he began to get rid of them.

In places no one would find, your feelings deep inside (deep inside)

"Look out behind you!" He heard someone scream, feeling a sharp pain in his back. "Damn," he swore under his breath. After the heartless were gone, he fell to his knees watching as the crimson liquid ran to the ground. Staring up at the sky his vision began to blur, he tried to focus on the voice that was calling out to him. "Wake up, please wake up!" Someone cried. Hearing a soft melody playing on the wind, he opened his eyes a little.

Watching as tears hit his skin he looked up at his daughter, smiling weakly he knew why she was acting this way. "Hikari...I need you to be strong," he whispered. He felt that he was beginning to fade away, looking up at Hikari he asked gently, "Can you finish that song?" Seeing the nod he listened as she tried not to cry. "I can't, I can't finish it...I'm going to lose you like mom."

Was then that I realized, that forever was in your eyes.

Ends Flashback

Luxord fell to his knees, looking up at Sora and his friends a smile came to his lips. "Take care of Kairi, don't let her go." He whispered, looking at the ground a single tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm sorry Hikari," he whispered softly. This caused Kairi to asked softly, "Hikari? Is she your daughter?" Looking at the red head, he nodded his head looking up.

"Father," someone whispered, looking over to the door he saw her. She took a step closer to him, seeing that he was fading away again. "No! Don't leave me again!" She pleaded. Racing over to his side, she grabbed his wrist. "Hi...Hikari, can you possibly..." He was cut off as Hikari said quickly, "I can't, I can't singing, I tried last time and I couldn't!"

The moment I saw you cry

Looking at his daughter he whispered gently, "I'll be okay, go with Sora and help him defeat Xemnas." Without another word he faded away, leaving the group behind looking at his little girl one last time. "I'm sorry, I never meant to bring you into this Hikari." He whispered gently, a smile came to his lips as he heard Hikari singing. "I wanted to hold you, I wanted to make it all go away."

~~~~~~

Okay, I hoped you liked it! The song is "Cry" by Mandy Moore. Man, I don't know about you guys, but I was about to cry during the making of this chapter!

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter KH, I really enjoyed reading this one great job xD.

Shi-Seventh Kira

I have to say...This chapter, in my opinion, is the most moving, so far. Tears came to my eyes as I read this. The way you write has changed. I think that this story is much more mature and detailed that your other one. Not that I'm saying that that wasn't good. That was awesome too.

I am a bit lost as to the past of Marluxia, though. Could you please explain it, if possible?

Keep writing!!:thumbsup:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Opps. Okay, Marluxia fell in love with this one girl by the name of Luna. One day he told her that he needed to leave, it was a year later that he returned. Only to find out that Luna was cheating on him, he went home got what his dad left him. Heading over to Luna's house he saw some tracks to small for her too make.

Reaching there only to see that she was killed, he ran off so that way he wouldn't get caught. Finding his little sister, he found out that she had shot Luna. Does that help? I'm trying to make the mext chapter for Nobody's Feelings better. Heck, the rest of the chapters better then the first few.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters. This chapter is pretty much an outline for a character that's going to be showing up later in an rp of mine. And thanks, I really didn't see Luxord as the father type either, but then again I'm trying to bring out another side to them. Unless I know what I'm doing for a chapter, I just write it as it comes to me! Poor Meyx! I use to hate him, but now he's one of my favorite nobodies! Thank you Sarah, Cail and Broken! And for this please play this song, don't look at the title of it though! "Demyx's theme song"

Demyx​

His sapphire blue eyes stared down at his girls, smiling at his wife as she returned the smile. "Not bad Isixs," he whispered gently, their daughter was no doubt a nobody's child. He stared at the child, she had a heart yet she couldn't feel. "We need to do something," he whispered. Seeing the nod in agreement he smiled down at her, knowing that she would be okay summoning a portal he walked through it. "Come on girl, don't let me down."

He was only off doing what was needed for him to do, he soon stopped watching as people walked past with their own kids. "Melody, I wonder what Isixs would think of that." He whispered, standing up he walked through a portal sometimes longing to have his heart back. He stopped as he heard a song coming from a store, he remembered that's how it was at first in between him and his sweetheart.

You love how it makes me feel

He soon got a bad feeling summoning a portal swiftly, he dashed through it he was in his early twenties stopping when he saw the sight that greeted him. The house was destroyed Melody was on the floor upset over what happened, seeing one braclet he looked at the note that was with it. He couldn't believe the letter wanting to make sure he wasn't reading it wrong, he read it over and over again knowing now that it was true, he tossed the paper against the wall.

Letter

Dear Emyd, I'm sorry to say that there was an attack...I was able to find something, you have to make the other braclet. They'll grow so that way Melody will always have them, remember to make a spare and send it to your brother. I made one, please hurry Emyd. I don't know, how long until he comes back but he can't find Melody.

Isis

When I can't catch my breath

Shaking his head he didn't want to believe it, why would she leave him? He picked up Melody not knowing that it was Xemans that stole his girl from him. Glancing down at the young child, she was only a few months old. Pure anger filled him, snarling he did what he was told to. He only had one other reason for being alive, staring down at his little girl he felt anger rising in him. "Damnit Sora," he murmured.

Picking her up he carried her through the portal, leaving everything behind him arriving in Hallow Bastion once more. He listened to the song frowning as the words brought back that memory, shaking his head he looked at Melody. He didn't know what to think, or how to feel now that his lover was gone. Why? He thought, looking over to Xemnas as he walked through a smirk on his face. The smirk quickly turned into a frown, he let out a sigh.

Like walkin' on a high wire, Lord, it scares me half to death

"Demyx, I'm afraid to say..." Seeing the dark glare in Demyx's eyes, he normally didn't act this way. "What do you want Xemnas?!" He barked, hatred in his words as he barked them. Xemnas stared at him for a moment, his eyes then landed on Melody the smirk returning. "Sora killed your girl, she died trying to protect Melody." He lied.

Snarling at the older nobody Demyx asked angrily, "Yeah so, what do you want?!" The smirk returned to his lips as he stared at Demyx. "Why don't you seek revenge on Sora." He said calmly, standing up he walked through another portal...knowing that he wouldn't win. Looking at his brother he handed Melody over, along with the braclet a smirk came to his lips. "I'll always be with you, same thing with your mom." He whispered.

You're always high above me, and I'm always fallin' down

Flashback

Emyd looked around he was listening to one of his favorite songs, it was "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru. Seeing the lass that had walked in he smiled at the girl, she had flaming red hair and bright, innocent sapphire blue eyes. "Hello," the woman whispered. Walking over to him the woman sat down, staring down into her wine that she had gotten.

Listening to the song that had showed up, he whispered something that the girl couldn't hear. "What was that?" She asked gently, looking at her with a not very happy look. "Why do you care?!" He asked angrily. Watching as the girl winced at his words of anger, frowning at this little piece he murmured, "Sorry." He didn't like the look she had given him, seeing the soft gentle look come back he smiled.

Our love's just a circus baby, and I'm just the clown

The two walked out of the building listening to the girl talk, he nodded his head in agreement from time-to-time. "What's your name?" She asked, smiling at her he heard someone whispered, "It's that clown again." Pushing the insult away he replied, "Emyd, what's your name?" The woman giggled at him, staring into his ocean blue eyes. "Isis."

He smiled even more not caring that he was being called a clown, leading her to one of his favorite places they watched as the sunsetted. "Isis, that's a beautiful name." He said gently. Hearing the screams that were coming from town, they spun around to see some heartless. "What are these things?" He asked, a fearful look came to Isis' eyes.

And I'll do tricks for you, just like you want me to

"Heartless," she whispered. Emyd looked at Isis pushing her away, seeing the shocked look on her face. "Go! I'll hold them off as long as I can!" He ordered, watching as she left he summoned his sitar and began attacking the heartless. Getting hit in the back he fell to his knees, coughing a little he look up and the sky.

"I'll do anything it takes, just to hang around. I'll paint a smile for you, to cover up my frown...you love the circus, but you don't love the clown." He whispered, then darkness surrounded him taking him away. Watching as a single tear hit the ground, he looked around seeing Isis. He quickly dashed over to her, shaking her slightly he watched for an sign of life.

I'll do anything it takes, just to hang around

Ends Flasback

Demyx walked through another portal, arriving at his brother's house he murmured, "Take Melody, take care of her...don't let anything happen to her as much as possible." His brother nodded his head, before he walked through the portal; he looked at Melody and give her a parting kiss. Without another word, he turned his back on his brother; walking back through the portal.

Arriving in front of Sora he stared at him, cold fire in his eyes snarling at the keybearer. Holding his shoulder where the keyblade had gone there, a weak smile came to his lips staring at the sky. "I guess..this is how it ends.

Who would've known, but I guess fate is fate." He whispered, hearing his song in the back ground looking at Sora. "Take care of Kairi, after all...she loves you." He faded away, but before he did he saw his daughter being carried away through a portal by his brother.

I'll paint a smile for you, to cover up my frown

~~~~

Hope you liked it, the song is "The Clown" by Conway Twitty

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Okay...I hate doing this all the time! I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters! No one, oh well...here's the next chapter! And yes, anyone who's seen Axel's attutide problem will understand what's going on in this chapter!

Axel​

Axel watched as Sora and componion, went into the masion frowning he knew his life was coming to an end. He let out a small pant knowing that recent attack from the nobodies hurt him very badly, looking around he knew that the lower ranking nobodies were coming after him. Watching the group knowing that it was the end of this, of his non-existent life a weak grin came to his lips; he thought of the past and what he had told Roxas. "I guess, this must be it; huh." He whispered, following Sora through the mansion he watched his best friend's somebody.

Stopping as they reached the room right before his fight with Roxas, he couldn't believe how close they were to that room he was frozen in his tracks. Looking away he thought about something Roxas had asked a long time ago, shaking his head he stepped into the room after Sora had walked through the portal. "Sorry about that," someone whispered behind him. Spinning around to face the person to see a hooded figure, knowing that he wasn't strong enough to fight this guy and the nobodies he asked, "What do you mean? Who are you?"

I was sitting on a bar stool, in a barbecue joint in Tennessee

"Riku," the hooded figure replied. Snarling the red-haired nobody snapped at the hooded Riku, "You haven't answered my other question! What do you mean by your 'sorry'! Answer me now damnit!" Riku watched the flaming red-haired nobody, shaking his head Sora's best friend replied, "I had to take Roxas, it was the only way to wake up Sora." Finally understanding he watched the silver-headed warrior and said calmly, "So, Sora is your friend...you were only trying to help him.

"I understand, all I want to do is...see my best friend before I disappear for good." Smiling he was happy that someone understood how he felt, looking at the portal he glanced back at Riku and whispered, "I'll protect Sora, that's only until I disappear. I hope I can see Roxas before that happens." Walking through it he heard Riku call out quickly, "Wait! I know the truth about Zexion!" Spinning around his emerald-green eyes landed on Riku's brown ones, confused Axel asked, "What truth?"

When an old boy walked in, and sat down right next to me

A chuckle escaping Riku's lips he replied, "I take it Zexion never told you." Confusion coming to his eyes Axel nodded, a smirk on Riku's now unhooded face he pressed on, "Zexion, he was my older brother. He left me when I was only five, Izeno was seven at the time; he promised me that he would come back. But he broke it, shattering my heart for the time being until I found him again." (will find out about the brother thing in Zexion's chapter.)

A laugh barely escaped his lips, looking at Riku he nodded and said, "I was wondering why, he was always saying something about someone by the name of Riku. I guess I know why now." Nodding his head Riku laughed, "Yeah, I guess you do know!" Smiling he was happy that Roxas's somebody's best friend was happy, walking away he couldn't help but smile though he knew he was going to die. "I guess, it truly doesn't matter at the moment...as long as Roxas is okay and happy; then I am as well." (only friends)

I could tell that he had been through some hard times

Flashback

Looking around the dimmly-lit bar his emerald green eyes met sapphire blue, his spiky dirty blond hair told him a few things then he remembered it was the new kid; smiling he called him over to him, Demyx, Zexion and Larxene. As the kid sat down he asked, "What's your name? You never told anyone and Xemnas didn't even say." The kid looked at the group, shifting slightly in his seat the kid glance down; staring at the ground the new kid must have known they were waiting silently.

"R...Roxas," he stuttered, smiling at the kid Larxene said warmly, "Hey, you don't have to be afraid. We won't bite, I promise." Seeing the smile on Roxas's face, he smiled back same thing with the others. "Oh yeah, this is Zexion, Demyx and Larxene." Pointing to each member as he said there names, seeing the questioning look on Roxas's face he added, "Name's Axel. Normally there's no friends with the Organization, but we don't exectly like that idea.

There were tearstains on his old shirt; and he said

"So, we became friends, now if you want...you can join our group of friends." Seeing the smile on the keybearer's face as he replied, "O...Okay! That sounds like it's going to be fun!" Each one of them put one of their hands into the middle of the table, looking at Roxas the flaming red-haired nobody urged along with Larxene, "Come on, put your hand on top of ours." Nerveusly number thirteen did so, watching as they did it again more swiftly this time; he put his hand on and they broke it.

"Come on, let's get a few rounds in welcome!" Demyx piped up, a laugh broke out around the table. Watching with his emerald green eyes as his friends enjoyed themselves, glancing over to Larxene his eyes met her currently warm icy-blue ones; noticing that he had caught Larxene's eyes he turned his head away. Dang it Axel, why don't you tell her for crying out loud! He railed silently, looking at Zexion he noticed that the violet haired nobody must have guessed.

"You wanna know, what you get when you play a country song backwards."

The group headed out of there like about four hours later, Larxene was on Axel's right Demyx was on Larxene's left; while on Axel's left was Zexion who was closest. Then there was Roxas who still seemed unsure of himself, all of a sudden Zexion stopped walking and muttered the same thing; which was something about a boy named Riku. Looking at the grey-eyed nobody Axel asked, "Who's Riku for the last time Zexion?" Seeing the surprised look in Zexion's eyes as he quickly replied, "N..No one! It doesn't matter who Riku is, does it?!"

Roxas who looked at Zexion asked softly, "Riku? Why does that name seem so familier to me?" Glancing at one another he quickly said to Roxas, "It doesn't matter like Zexion said. Come on, Demyx has to go back to the castle; then Zexion, Larxene and me have to leave." Roxas looked at him with sad sapphire blue eyes and asked, "Why? Why do you have to leave now?" Just then a portal opened and another blond haired girl stumbled through, seeing it Larxene asked swiftly, "Have you met Namine?"

You get your house back, you get your dog back; you get your best friend Jack back

Watching as Namine caught on and said softly, "Hello Roxas. I thought there was a new member, my name's Namine'." Roxas was at the best to say, lost for words as he watched Namine quickly the blond haired girl left. "Dang, she's cute!" Roxas said happily. As they walked back to the Castle That Never Was, stopping outside of it Zexion, Larxene and him watched as Demyx and Roxas walked inside. "Castle Oblivion," the blond-haired female asked.

Zexion looked at her and nodded, looking at him they waited silently for Axel's reply. "Castle Oblivion." As the three of them walked through a swirling mass of blacks, purples and a little bit of green they arrived in Castle Oblivion; looking at his two friends he smiled and said, "See you two later." Walking away from them he waited until they were out of ear shot and sighed, "I guess we can be friends until it's our time." He has never told them this knowing how they felt, stopping he glanced around the hallway.

You get your truck back, you get your hair back; you get your first and second wives back

Ends Flashback

Watching as they continued what seemed to be an endless battle he called out, "Don't stop moving, or the Darkness will over take you!" Landing down on the ground he knew that fight with them eailier had taken a lot out of him, watching he shouted, "Get goin'!" Knowing that Sora would ask something, he knew that Sora was so much like Roxas. "Why?" Sora asked, worry in his voice and eyes but for a moment for just a split second he thought it was really Roxas.

"Don't ask get going!" Soon the weight of two Dusks had pulled him down, fighting to get up he looked up in time to see Sora racing towards him and slice through the two Dusks. Looking at him with confused emerald green hue eyes, he was shocked as Sora asked, "You okay?" After a quick fight in between the two of them, Axel let a laugh escape his lips as he said, "I guess there's no use in trying to tell you to leave...you ARE like Roxas."

Your front porch swing, your pretty little thing

After the fight he was panting yet again, growling a little he said, "I think I liked it better when they were on my side." Sora laughed and looked at Axel and asked, "Feeling a little regert?" Shaking his head he looked at Sora and replied calmly, "I can held these punks, watch this!" Jumping over near them he knew this attack would kill him, but he couldn't care after all; he was a nobody but suddenly something showed up.

"A heart beat," he whispered under his breath. Doing it he felt the fire attack the nobodies, a smirk on his face he thought of that blond-haired female he cared deeply for. "Finally, I know Roxas will be okay...I'm coming Larxene." Hearing a voice that replied, "I'm not Larxene...but still, I'll wait for you liked I promised." Laying there he heard Sora, but it was just barely what truly got to him was. "Axel, please...your my best friend, don't go away."

Your bling, bling, bling and a diamond ring; your get your farm back

Looking to see Roxas about ready to let a single tear go, he shook his head staring at Roxas a weak smirk coming to his face. "Sorry Roxas, I can't...it's my time to leave now; if there's two things I've learned out it's: That life always go on and sometimes you've got to learn to be lonely." A small laugh escaped Roxas looking at his friend he heard Axel whisper softly, "Don't worry, me and the gang will always watch over you; I promise."

Without another word he disappeared listening to the music that was playing, finding the 'gang' he smiled at them and headed over. "How's Roxas doing?" Demyx asked, smiling he only looked around for Larxene as his eyes landed on the blond. "Roxas's fine." He replied, heading over to Larxene he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you, Arlene." He whispered.

~~~~~

Okay, here's Axel's chapter....and bump!

Song: Backwards
Artist: Rascal Flats

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters, once again...a side to the Organization we didn't think possible...maybe; here's Saix's chapter. Sheesh, trust me, trying to find a song for him wasn't any easy pick. But I finally found it!

Saix

Sometimes I think that war is necessary

Saix looked up at the moon once again he closed his eyes, he opened them looking up at the moon. He walked out of his room heading for the top of the castle. He shook his head beginning to wonder, he stopped as he heard what the other members were saying.

Every night I pray for peace on Earth, He thought to himself.

He didn't care what they thought of him, he thought about his childhood and that little girl...his little sister. He would have been just fine if he hadn't lost her, walking away he headed up to look at Kingdom Hearts; the pale moonlit sky always comforted him stopping he had heard that someone asked,

"Saix, what's the matter?" Snarling he spun around and glared at the person, seeing Xigbar confusion struck him as he watched number two silently. Finally he asked in an undertone,

"What do you mean by that, Xaldin?"

I hand out my dollars to the homeless

Not even waiting for a reply he spun around and left, when he reached the top of the castle he closed his eyes; his anger filling his eyes he thought about his sister. Snarling as he passed a Heartless, he hated those creatures that stole her from him; remembering that one song a smirk came to his lips if was so true on how he felt towards the Heartless.

He reached the top plantform looking at Kingdom Hearts, frowning he asked softly, "Why? Why did you take her from me?" Listening to the melody of the night, he frowned even more as a pitcure of a dark-haired girl showed up in his mind; hearing foot steps heading this way. He spun around to see Xemnas, shaking his head he turned his back to him; as silence filled the air he whispered,

"What is it, sir?"

But believe that every able soul should work

Flashback

As the seven year old Syras looked at his dad, he screamed, "No! Don't do it please, leave Raven alone!" As his dad rounded on him, giving him this dark glare he screamed back at the child, "Shut up!" Glancing over to the corner he watched as Raven, looked back at him with a nod Syras looked back at their dad; something broke the dark silence that had filled the air.

What happened to do this? It was that Raven had screamed, "Firaga!" The two quickly fled as the fire ball hit their dad, reaching the door he yanked it open; looking at Raven he urged her outside. Following his four year old sister, he stayed not to far behind her; finally they reached this one safe area that their dad didn't know about.

My father gave me my shotgun

Racing past the area Syras yelled, "Keep going, Raven!" As his sister obeyed him, he glanced over his shoulder to see the heartless; shaking his head he raced after his sister but stopped in his tracks. Watching as the Heartless dug it's claw into Raven's heart and he heard the scream wrenched from her.

Standing there, helpless to Raven he couldn't do anything; breathing heavily he screamed, "You jerks!" As he attacked, he didn't feel that he deserved to live now; first he lost his mom which drove his dad over the edge. His dad said it was his and Raven's fault, and he'd taken that crap from his dad for three years now.

Now he'd lost Raven, 'cause he couldn't do anything to help her; as the battle went on for hours. He felt his energy abandoning him, feeling the warm, crimsom lqiuid running down his back; he smiled as it happened knowing that he wouldn't be here to suffer anymore.

Welcoming death as an old friend, he whispered softly, "I guess this is how it ends."

That I'll hand down to my son

Ends Flashback

Hearing the news about the members, he mumbled, "Man, we're dropping like flies." As he continued to let the memories unfold he found himself thinking, about when Raven would just sing this sweet tune. Soon he began mumbling the tune himself, closing his eyes he felt some tears appear. His eyes snapping open he felt total dispair and sadness, shaking his head he fled down the path.

Reaching the graveyard he slowed down, as he brushed every single emotion away he came to the stone he wanted. On it was inscribed the name "Raven Terra".

Looking at the writing underneath the name, he mouthed quietly: Even as the past leaves you behind, you can't let it get you down; 'cause remember this: there's always a night to remember.

Feeling the song once more on the winds, he surrendered to the lyrics; as it sounded as if a child was singing them. As he felt the lyrics take over his whole being, as he drifted off once more to the past knowing the pain it held. But still it somehow comforted the twenty-one year old nobody, as he drifted off to the past even faster as he closed his eyes but they snapped open as Xemnas bellowed,

"SAIX!"

Try to teach him everything it means

Sighing the blue-haired warrior stood up, turning around he walked back up to the castle. "Saix, I'll always remember you." Someone whispered, spinning around his gold eyes landed on amethyst violet ones. But yet they held the faintest tint of gold in them, as he looked at the pale skined girl he saw the nobody's crest on her hand.

"Raven, you're a nobody?" He asked barely above a whisper, nodding her head the raven-haired girl smiled warmly at Saix. As the wind blew again the girl was gone, now surrendering more then ever he let the lyrics wash over him. Hearing another summon he began walking inside, lost within his thoughts as he thought about Raven.

I'm a man of my convictions

How did she survive as a nobody? He asked himself in his mind, as he walked inside he looked at Xemnas curious about the temper. "Yes, what is it Xemnas?" He asked coolly, as Xemnas explained the problem at hand. He nodded his head acknowledging what he must do, as he spun around after being dismissed he headed straight for his room.

Reaching the icy-white room he stared out at the moon, knowing very well about how his sister wouldn't want to see him upset. Smiling at the thought 'cause that's how Raven was; she was so worried about other people that she completly forgot about herself. "Raven, I wish you were here...I'm just going to surrender. I'm tired of this non-existent life, I'll see you soon, I promise."

Call me wrong, call me right

As he heard Sora enter he thought of part of the lyrics, But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm goin', But you sure know where I stand. Shaking his head the blue-haired warrior began the fight, as his thoughts lingered on Raven through out the battle.

As the battle began to take it's toll on him and his opponent, he was surprised when he saw that keyblade hit him. Losing his grip on his claymore Saix let it fall to the ground, turning around he walked over to the window and stared out at Kingdom Hearts. Sighing he asked as he began to disappear, "Why did you take her? Where is my little sister and heart?"

As he disappeared you could hear the rest of the song, as he finished disappearing Sora looked around and his gaze found a raven-haired girl with a blue-haired boy. As he met the blue-headed boy's gaze he found out it was Saix, smiling Syras whispered to Sora, "Thank you for setting me free, Sora."

Hate me if you want to, love me if you can

~--------~

Sorry it took me so long to update, but I was having trouble with this one.

Song: Love Me If You Can

Artist: Toby Keith

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: You guys should know it! I had this dream so that's why I did it these way! This isn't a 'more then friends' thing, Riku in this is Zexion's little brother...Sora is their cousin, 'cause their dads are brothers: twins mind you! But still, I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters; dang.

Zexion

Looking out his window he saw his fellow members, he didn't want to get in trouble with Xemnas. Shaking his head he asked himself: why was he the youngest out of the first six? He walked out of his room looking at Xaldin, he gave a sheepish smile quickly dashing down the hall.

Stopping before he ran into Xigbar looking at number two, he glanced over his shoulder; he hated being one of the youngest. Looking back at Xigbar he fled from the two higher ranking members, stopping he thought about something.

Zexion quickly left the castle stumbling out of the portal, he looked around he was back at Hallow Bastion. Walking down the empty hallway, stopping as he reached one hallway; that will always haunt his memories, walking through a different portal he arrived at his childhood home.

Falling to his knees he looked down at the ground, he looked through his violetish-silver hair that had fallen into his face. "Riku, I'm sorry little brother." Hearing footsteps he stood up, spinning around to see a teen with flaming-red hair. "Kai..." He broke off.

Playground school bell rings again

He shook his head stepping into the shadows he watched her, he couldn't understand why Riku had a crush on her; he frowned thinking about something. "Riku, Sora...sorry about everything." He muttered softly, remembering that he use to be good friends with Sora.

He walked backwards into the shadows watching Kairi, walking over he grabbed her wrist. "Kairi, can you tell Sora and Riku next time when you see them I'm sorry."

Seeing the confused look on the red-headed teen's face he explained, "Riku's someone from my past, I won't fight him. Just next time when you see him; tell him that Ienzo said he was sorry. He'll know what I'm talking about."

Backing through a portal he left Kairi alone, walking through he looked at Vexen a frown on his face seeing the look of confusion on four and five's face; he walked away reaching somewhere he loved going in the castle.

Shaking his head he reached his room, slipping inside he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep; although he knows what could happen.

Rain clouds come to play again

Flashback

His grey eyes stared into those sea-green eyes, knowing what the five year old silver-haired kid's problem was. "I'll be back Riku," he whispered, seeing the sad look that came to his little brother's eyes the seven year old Ienzo frowned; bending down he put his hands on Riku's shoulders. "I promise, okay."

The silver-haired five year old shook his head, glowering at his brother the child snapped, "Why?! Why do you have to leave Ienzo?!"

Frowning a little bit he lied, "I can't tell you, but I'll come back one day...just wait and see Riku." Watching as the kid turned their gaze to the ground, they watched as a single tear went down the child's face; he wanted to tell him that he didn't want to go.

"Promise," asked the young Riku. Smiling he lifted his little brother's head up a bit, staring into those ocean blue tinted sea green eyes.

"Promise."

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hugging his little brother he stood up and walked down the path, seeing Sora he stared into those sad sky blue eyes. "I'll be back," he whispered, not wishing to face it he raced down the path away from his parents, anut, uncle, his cousin...but most of all his extremely hurt little brother.

Reaching the dock he saw his transport frowning even more, stopping he looked over his shoulder looking back to the path of his home.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be back." Walking onto it he listened to the other kids, staring out of the window as they headed out into space. Frowning he never told Riku the truth, the truth that he was leaving for another world.

Closing his eyes the seven year old Ienzo listened to the fighting, the fear that filled the air picking up a scent he had known since he was a kid.

Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to

Staring up at the bright blue sky as soon as they reached the world, looking to see that girl he called out, "Midnight!" Seeing those dark blue eyes look towards him, the girl chimed,
"Ienzo! I can't believe it, does your brother know?"

Nodding his head he raced over to the girl's side, looking ahead of them he whispered, "Come on, we've got to get going."

The girl nodded her head and followed him, as they passed by a castle he heard a voice stopping he whispered, "Go, find a place to hide." Just then two adults in white lab coats appeared, as they walked towards the girl Ienzo screamed at her,

"Run! Forget about me already!"

Hello, if I smile and don't believe

Racing away after he had gotten the adults attention he knew they were chasing after him, frowning he whispered quietly knowing the he wouldn't hear him anyway, "Sorry Riku."

As something sharp went through his shoulder he stumbled, hitting the ground knees first he winced; standing up he spun around to see something that was black and twitchy looking at the adults breathing heavily.

"How could you guys," he shouted. As the adults laughed at the child they gripped his wrist cruelly, he struggled as they dragged him back to the castle.
Reaching the room his eyes widen as he caught on, getting out of one of the men's grip he spun around and bloated for the door; slipping on a patch of ice he fell looking over his shoulder he whimpered quietly.

"That little bart screamed at us, kinda gave away our whole plan," one of them snarled. Looking at the one that did it he heard one of them snap, "Down Braig, there's no need to scare the kid." Standing up he spun around and glared at them, snarling he spat, "Too late for that!"

Soon I know I'll wake from this dream

Ends Flashback

His eyes snapping open he breathed in and out, glancing around he felt the sweat roll down his forehead; standing up he left his room glancing up and down the hallway.

"What's the matter Zexion," someone asked; spinning towards the voice he saw Vexen panting a little he muttered, "Nothing." Quickly walking away not wishing to answer questions, he stumbled down the hallway finally catching his balance he hears something down the hallway.

~-------~

He glanced around knowing that it had been a few good hours now, looking around his eyes landed on a clock that read: ten after five, PM; knowing that the last time he saw it was: ten after two...PM. Snarling he headed back to his room again, reaching it he sat down on his bed; when suddenly he noticed that it was to quiet.

A bad feeling gripping his non-existant heart he thought, Vexen, Lexaeus? Axel, Larxene, Demyx...Roxas!

Waiting for a reply he remembered the fight he had with Larxene, shifting slightly in his seat he thought again, Listen Larxene, I'm sorry for calling you what I did; I didn't mean it. Still no reply now hoping against hope he checked for their scents, with what he came up with was: Vexen- dead. Lexaeus- dead. Larxene- dead, Axel- alive; Demyx- if not careful will be dead do to Saix. Roxas- ???

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

Standing up Riku's scent reached him, frowning he walked through a portal watching his brother; a smirk coming to his lips he called out, "What's the matter Riku?! Afraid of your Darkness!" Riku looked around and called back, "Ienzo! Where are you?! I need to have a word with you right now!" Having a feeling on what it was he waited a little longer, showing up now he looked at Riku with sorrow filled eyes.

After a small fight they had he snarled at Riku, "And who threw away those friends? Maybe it's your own actions that your forgot. You destroyed your home! Wait a mintue, let me correct myself...OUR home!" Seeing the hurt look in Riku's eyes as he came back with, "At least I didn't break my promise!"

Cringing at those bitter words he disappeared leaving Riku to fight Darkside. After the fight he struck Riku as Sora, glaring at Riku he sneered, "How dare you show your face here on the Islands?!" Riku looked at him with sad, piitful eyes and asked calmly,

"Sora?"

Stricking again he pushed Riku backwards and he heard Riku had asked softly, "Stop it, Sora. Don't you recognize me?"

Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Glowering at him the Cloaked Schemer snarled back, "Yeah, I recognize you. I can see exactly what you've become!” Breaking off of his little brother he watched him, knowing why Riku as mad at him quickly going in for another strike he pushed his brother backwards. "Great, just great." Riku mumbled.

He watched his brother for a little while soon he whispered, "Look at you, shrinking away from the light. You're not Riku anymore, you're a pawn of the Darkness." He didn't care if he lived or not, he only wanted to help his little brother watching him; he waited silently for him to reply to this.

Watching as Riku sat there broken into a thousand pieces likely, he let his guard down and asked, "Riku, are you okay?" Remembering what he was suppose to be doing. He shook his head and continued to watch Riku as he sat there on the ground broken; aching he didn't want to do this but knew he had to or the Organization would kill Riku. "I'm sorry, I've got no choice." He whispered.

Don't cry, suddenly I know I'm not sleeping

Watching as a single tear hit the ground, he remained silent as he watched he brother; finally he sent Riku into the abyss of light standing on the Island he waited. Only if you knew the truth Riku, I'm so sorry for breaking my promise to you. He thought, watching as Riku came back stronger then ever; he smiled at him and let Riku hit him hard on his shoulder.

As his disguse abandoned him, number six smiled at the fifteen year old keybearer; looking away he finally smiled even more as Riku broke the silence with, "You said you would come back, but you broke your promise. Why? Why did you break it Ienzo?" Looking at him the seventeen year old smiled at him, finally something he wanted to say for such a long time had finally came. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break it.

"But truth be told Riku, I never wanted to leave home....but it was do it or you'd've been taken away; I couldn't let that happen." Disappearing through a portal, he looked at his little brother and right before it collapsed he added, "By the way, if you ever get back to the Islands; tell mom and dad I'm sorry.

"I miss them a lot, be careful...I'll do my best to keep the Darkness away from the Islands."

Hello, I'm still here

Reaching his room he saw Axel and the Riku Replica, concerned with that look on Axel's face he asked timidly, "Axel?" Nothing was said, but that look in number eight's emerald green eyes was scaring him; then finally the Flurry of Dancing Flames said, "Say, Riku. It must be hard now that you know you're not real.”

As the Riku Replica walked towards him, he glanced away knowing that he wouldn't see his parents, Sora, his anut, uncle or Riku ever again; he felt a silent, invisible and fragile tear sled down his cheek seeing that confused look in Axel's eyes. He smiled gentle looking at Axel, shaking his head he whispered, "I can't tell you why I'm crying."

Embracing death like an old friend he fell to his knees, glancing around he saw that someone else was here; looking back at the floor he heard the person race over. Looking at the person to see Riku a shocked and confused look came to his eyes, watching as Riku bent down and grabbed his hand; he watched his brother confusion in his eyes a little bit. "R...Riku." He whispered, seeing the weak smile on his brothers lips.

Shaking his head Zexion whispered, "I can't stay an longer, I've got to go now Riku; I'm sorry I broke my promise." Without another word he disappeared, his tears hitting the cold; dark floors of his room within Castle Oblivion but before he disappeared rest of the way he whispered, "Take care of our parents, friends, family and our home world. I'll help you as much as I can, Riku." With that done with, he faded away.

Leaving Riku once more with a broken heart, but this time he would never see his little brother again. "I'm sorry, Riku." The violet-haired nobody whispered once more.

All that's left of yesterday

~------~

I hate it when I have to do something like that, anyway I hope you liked the chapter. I think I'll leave now and cry in a corner; 'cause of this chapter. *walks away, finds Zexion, Saix, Demyx and Riku puslies and cries her eyes out from those chapters*

Song: Hello

Artist: Evanescence

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts nor it's characters belong to me. But the way, sorries that this chapter is shorter then the other ones.

Lexaeus

Staring down at the table the castle was emptying faster then before, as he thought about the past of the whole organization. Then number five thought about his own, Lexaeus frowned as he remembered it all to well. Most of the order questioned why he was so silent, but yet he wasn't the hero everyone thought him to be.

Standing up the brunette headed out of his room, he had always been how shall we say this the 'tough' guy when he was a kid. But he never told anyone the truth, shaking his head the brunette couldn't help his non-existent feelings beginning to boil. Snarling as he thought about how they had treated Dilan bad, he was best friends with him and Braig since the age of five.

But yet he never told them about the fact he had always been in the shadow of the older sibling, how did anyone expect a human like him to get over it? But yet he also remembered his brother, he had always been his brother's favorite to hang out with.

Brother my brother, tell me

He smiled as he remembered the song, stopping he glanced over to a photo of his brother. Those dark brown almost onyx black eyes stared into it, walking over to the photo he turned the photo so that way it was hidden. "You're were always right, I now know what you were saying before." He whispered, lifting his hand up he turned on his heel and began to leave the photo behind.

I'll always be second best, but I don't truly care. What does it matter anymore? My time is coming to an end, who knows I might find my brother! Lexaeus thought happily. He continued at his slow pace always thinking, stopping he looked over to an area since he thought he heard something.

"You've just got to try a little harder. You almost got it, little brother." Seeing his seven year old self, Lexaeus was dragged back to that point in time.

What are we fighting for

------

As Aeleus tried to blow that bubble, he pouted as it didn't work. Hearing his brother laughing he turned his gaze to the seven year old, a hurt and upset look in his eyes. "What's so funny?!" He demanded. As his brother jumped down, the brunette watched the other brunette as he replied,

"Yes there, Aeleus. You'll get it soon enough, you've just got to try a little harder. You almost got it, little brother." Smiling at his brother Aeleus piped up in a happy tone,

"Okay, Christopher!"

We've got to end this war

As he tried again on the bubble, he was overwhelmed when it came out. Looking at his brother over-joyous he said in a hyper yet childish tone, "Did you see that, Chris? That was so cool!" The older brunette laughed as he watched his brother, turned their gaze to Dilan and Braig as they came over.

He smiled as he saw that look in their eyes, but yet they were also curious on why he was so hyper.

Laughing at the small group of seven year olds, the eldest at of the lot smirked as he said, "My, so you guys are Aeleus' friends."

We should love one another

The kids laughed at Aeleus' brother, as the laughing suddenly stop Christopher looked at his brother. Titling his head towards the door, Aeleus nodded his head as his brother left; unsure of what was going on.

Suddenly a major fight could be heard, unsure of what was going on Dilan blurted, "What do you think is going on?!" As the brown-haired seven year old looked at the raven-haired one and replied,

"I don't know, Dilan."

Oh, can't we just pretend

-----

As his soft brown almost black eyes looked around, Lexaeus knew none of the other members understood his problem; other then Xaldin and Xigbar. Walking down the hallway he came across Riku, sighing since he knew this was the end he couldn't help but smile as well.

Challenging the younger fighter to a battle, he couldn't help but smile knowing the truth about Riku. Blocking a hit from Riku he whispered to the silver-haired fighter, "I know the truth about you and Zexion." The battle dragged on for what seemed to be hours, as he listened to the lyrics Lexaeus thought, That this war never began, we can try. Brother my brother.

We face each other from different sides

As the battle continued to rage on, Lexaeus felt the toll of it on himself; but yet he could also see it in the keybearer's face. Smirking he didn't expect that finishing blow from him. As he felt himself disappearing he whispered, "No, not again. I'll take him with me!" Dragging Riku into the relm of Darkness, the brunette watched from the distance as Christopher walked over.

"Not bad brother." Christopher whispered, smiling at him once more with a childish grin. Lexaeus replied in a cool and calm voice,

"Yeah, not bad."

The anger burns can't remember why
It's kindof crazy to cause so much pain
Our foolish pride makes us hate this way

We watch our world fall apart
Tell me what good is winning
When you lose your heart

Brother my brother​

------

Song: Brother My Brother

Artist: Blessid Union of Souls

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts nor it's characters belong to me. I found the prefect song for this chapter! Okay, enough with this serious stuff. Here's a chapter I'm trying to make funny, if the song will help here's a link for it: Click! Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vexen​

Staring down at some of his glass tube-thingys, hearing a noise from behind himl; Vexen glanced over his shoulder to see Lexaeus. "What is it Lexaeus?" He asked angrily, clearly ticked off with him for disturbing him in importen work.

Seeing the smirk on Lexaeus' face, he raised an eyebrow as he turnred around to face number five. The smirk wasn't only on Lexaeus' lips but also in his eyes, walking over he heard Lexaeus finally replied with,

"Here's a dare for you: you need to relax and do things stupid in this room, what do you say Vexen?" Smiling he nodded his head, as Lexaeus walked out of the room. Vexen glanced around trying to think of what to do, sighing as he put away his toys and walked into the back of the room.

I am so no way good at this! He thought, as a strange tune began playing Vexen made sure no one could come in.

Put down that chainsaw and listen to me

Dancing around like a complete and total idiot, Vexen could tell that the color had left his face. But what would embarress number four even more, was that the whole order was watching him. It wasn't a very pretty sight, it was completely stupid and scary; as the tune continued to play.
Vexen found out that this was exectly pretty fun, continuing with the stupid act he calm down for a change which was one thing he needed.

As he thought back to his own childhood, he had always gotten top marks within everything. He was the smartest kid in his class, but then again it was because he always pushed himself; this was the first time in his life that he wasn't mister serious but instead captain idiot!

It's time for us to join in the fight

------

Staring down at his schoolwork, Even began working on it as he listened to his teacher; finishing it he sighed since he had nothing to do; raising his hand he waited silently. "What is it Even?" The teacher asked, away from the blue-eyed teacher Even stared down at his homework he replied with a sigh,

"I'm done, I've got nothing else to do." Sighing as well the teacher looked around at the other kids, who were all glaring at Even and were mumbling very mean names; looking back at him Ms. Honeystar was unsure of what to do. But there was always that kid hidden in the shadows, his name was Dilan who didn't even try for his school/homework. Smiling knowing what to do now with Even, she looked back at the six year old and replied,

It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys

"Will you help Dilan, he seems to be having trouble with his schoolwork." Smiling as well Even jumped up happily, racing over to help the raven-haired boy. As the blond sat down he watched, it was currently math moment at school the time was one o clock. As he saw the problem he mumbled to Dilan alone,

"You're not very good at math, are you?" Looking at Even he nodded his head, as the blond then gently took the piece of paper away; he began doing an exmpale to try to help him. As he saw that Dilan was watching, he helped him understand the problem with his schoolwork; but yet sure he was good at math. But Even completely hated doing Math, he couldn't understand why they needed to learn it.

It's time to let the bed bugs bite

As the time ticked on by, Even helped the might as well be the new kid; since Dilan hardly ever talked to anyone within school. But he had seen him talking to Braig and Aeleus, but it was always around those two and never anyone else. Looking at Dilan he asked, "Why do you only really talk around Braig and Aeleus?" Looking at him Dilan replied,

"Because they're my friends, unlike these people." Finally Even understood as a piece of paper was tossed back, picking up the paper he opened it and saw what was on it; glaring at the one that had tossed it. The blond jumped to his feet, furious with his fellow class mate; all of a sudden Even crossed the room within two long strides.

Glaring at the kid he punched him, as Ms. Honeystar was about to say something about the manner. Even tossed the paper over to her, as she picked it up clearly furious with him.

You better put all your eggs in one basket

Looking at the piece a paper and reading it, the teacher's eyes of cold fire snapped up to look at the class; looking back at the paper she reread it and then sighed. Looking at the student that had done it, she asked in a bitter tone, "Is this why Dilan hasn't been doing his homework, is because of those nasty notes you've been giving him, Alastor?"

The student nodded his head, clearly ashamed of the fact that he was figured out.

------

As the memory finished, Vexen continued acting like an idiot. Stopping with the dancing he walked over to his 'box of evil ideas'. That being the TV, turning on the thing he began flipping through the channels. (Dream was talking to me, and this is where this part came from. But I won't the channel/show is.) Writing down good ideas that would work on being mean to the other ORG. members.

(This one piece is where you use your own mind.) Soon enough Vexen came across this one channel, raising an eyebrow he went up three channels. Shaking his head Vexen went back to watch a little bit of it, shaking his head he continued going through the channels. As he came across a whole day thing of Mythbusters, he smirked since this was one of his favorite shows for some reason.

Unable to help it he mumbled softly about Larxene, "There may not be a lot going on upstairs, but damn she's cute."

Suddenly his head snapped up as he heard from a higher floor someone screamed, "Ahh, my eyes, my eyes!"

You better count your chickens before they hatch

Smirking he thought suddenly, Might as well find Sora again, it's my turn to fight the keybearer once more. As he stood up what he didn't know, was that he would never return to this room. Walking through a portal he watched as Sora came closer, as his thoughts traveled around Vexen was truly unaware of the fight that was going on.

You better sell some wine before it's time, you better find yourself an itch to scratch. You better squeeze all the Charmin you can while Mr. Wipple's not around. Stick your head in the microwave and get yourself a tan, talk with your mouth full. Bite the hand that feeds you, bite off more than you can chew. He thought, as the fight finally ended Vexen smiled at Sora and was about to say something when Axel showed up.

"Hey, Sora. Sorry to cut in right when he was getting to the juicy bits." Axel smirked a cruel, cold-hearted and heartless smirk.

Stunned by this, Sora watched as Vexen stuttered, "Unnngh… Axel, wh…why…?" Rolling his eyes the emerald-eyed nobody cut across with,

"You sure love to talk. It’s about time you shut up—forever."

Glaring at Axel with fear in his eyes, Vexen snapped, "No… Don’t do it…!"

Axel only shrugged his shoulders, looking at Vexen and Sora Axel stated in a hallow tone, "We’re nobodies, Vexen. We’ve got no one to be—but we still “are.” So look on the bright side. You’re off the hook. Now you can be nothing instead of just being nobody."

Vexen pleaded to the lower ranking ORG. member, "M-Mercy, Axel! I don’t want to…go yet…"

That cruel, heartless smirk returning to his lips and eyes. Axel shrugged as he said calmly, "NOW you can tell me I don’t respect my elders."

As Vexen collapsed to the ground, in a heap the darkness left his body. Looking up at Axel he whispered, "So, this is how it ends? You are a tratior."

What can you do, dare to be stupid

~------~

Song: Dare to be stupid

Artist: Weird Al Yankovic

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, here's my summary, Kitty.

Zexion: *unable to say anything as she is in the corner crying her eyes out because of meanness to sexy Zexy and her Riku-kun* *sniffle* okay, I think I'm better

Laxative: ish okay; like how you made him totally hyper when he was a kid; hmm, sounds like what you're like....

Vexen: ...... ....... ...... ...... ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! my eyes! my eyes! the first half of it seemed better; but still..... my eyes! my eyes! he does not know how to pull off acting stupid the right way! he needs lessons from a professional!

~ Dream

Haku

<3
I still thought that the chapter was wonderful, good job.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts nor it's characters belong to me. Although I wish it did at times; man, now because of the fic I've got a new view on the order! (other then Lexaeus and Vexen) But I'm just fine with that, anywho here's the chapter.

Xaldin​

Staring through those cold, hard eyes the raven-haired nobody thought about before. "Why did they always do that?" He asked no one. As he gazed out the window while zoning out, he looked at Xigbar as number two entered his room. Smirking he watched as Xigbar came closer, but soon the smirk left his lips as he saw the frown on number two's face.

"What happened Braig?" He asked in a hallow voice, sighing the black streaked silverish-gray haired nobody replied,

"Lexaeus' gone. He just disappeared." Looking down at the ground, Xaldin thought about everything to anything. What? How? When did this happen? How did Aeleus die?! He thought to himself.

If you see me on the street

Standing there frozen still he finally mumbled, "No, it can't be true." Racing out of the door Xaldin thought about so many things, shaking his head again Xaldin continued mumbling,

"No, it can't be true." Over and over again the younger one mumbled it.

It was a the year old afterwards, and Xaldin was looking out the window the current moment. Salty tears coming to his eyes, which weren't fake the Whirlwind Lances thought, What happened to before, Aeleus and Braig? Looking up at Saix, he shrugged his shoulders at that look and replied to the unasked question,

"Sure, I don't care."

Staring back out the window, the song lyrics played louder than ever; yet Xaldin didn't care about that fact.

Looking like I ain't slept in a week

------------

Watching the rest of the class, Dilan remained silent not speaking while he heard Even and the teacher talked. Sighing a little as he heard, "Will you help Dilan, he seems to be having trouble with his schoolwork."

Dilan didn't say anything as Even looked at his schoolwork. Dilan than heard Even mumbled to him alone,
"You're not very good at math, are you?" Looking at Even he nodded his head, as the blond then gently took the piece of paper away; he began doing an exmpale to try to help him. As he saw that Dilan was watching, Even helped him understand were he went wrong.

Hey, don't worry baby

As the time ticked on by, Even helped the might as well be the new kid; since Dilan hardly ever talked to anyone within school. But he had seen him talking to Braig and Aeleus, but it was always around those two and never anyone else. Looking at Dilan he asked, "Why do you only really talk around Braig and Aeleus?" Looking at him Dilan replied,

"Because they're my friends, unlike these people." Finally Even understood as a piece of paper was tossed back, picking up the paper he opened it and saw what was on it; glaring at the one that had tossed it. The blond jumped to his feet, furious with his fellow class mate; all of a sudden Even crossed the room within two long strides.

Glaring at the kid he punched him, as Ms. Honeystar was about to say something about the manner. Even tossed the paper over to her, as she picked it up clearly furious with him.

Find me closing down the bar

Looking at the piece a paper and reading it, the teacher's eyes of cold fire snapped up to look at the class; looking back at the paper she reread it and then sighed. Looking at the student that had done it, she asked in a bitter tone, "Is this why Dilan hasn't been doing his homework, is because of those nasty notes you've been giving him, Alastor?"

Catch me crawling to my car

--------------

Staring out the window, Xaldin smiled weakly still thinking about his friends and childhood. "Hey, Xaldin, have you ever looked over your memories?" Saix asked, looking at number seven the raven haired nobody replied,

"Yes, I have done it before Saix." Standing up, he walked out into the rain soaked street. Looking around him as the rain continued to pour, he felt at home here as he thought about the other memory but this time it was with Lexeaeus and Xigbar. He rememebered everything in that one as if it were yesterday.

Hey, just look the other way

-----------

Walking down another rain-soaked street, Dilan looked at Braig the seven year old thought, I wonder what's on Braig's mind. He's be awfullly quiet the whole way. When suddenly they heard a hyper active child asked, "Did you see that, Chris? That was so cool!" The older brunette laughed as he watched his brother, watching the two brunettes he couldn't help but laugh as well.

He smiled as he saw that look in their eyes, but yet they were also curious on why he was so hyper. Laughing at the small group of seven year olds, the eldest at of the lot smirked as he said, "My, so you guys are Aeleus' friends." The kids laughed at Aeleus' brother, as the laughing suddenly stop Christopher looked at his brother.

And if I'm by myself with a twisted face

Titling his head towards the door, Aeleus nodded his head as his brother left; unsure of what was going on. Suddenly a major fight could be heard, unsure of what was going on Dilan blurted, "What do you think is going on?!" As the brown-haired seven year old looked at the raven-haired one and replied,

"I don't know, Dilan." Breaking into a run the group headed inside, only to hear Christopher bellowed,

"I didn't do it! Sheesh, I was here all morning with my little brother! Ask him yourself if you want!" Confused still the raven-haired seven year old asked,

"What's going on here, Chris?" Seeing his brother he blinked back his confusion, seeing that look of distaste and shame within the other's eyes; he frowned as he looked down not saying a word to his brother.

Filling up on comfortable space

Seeing that questioning look in Aeleus' eyes, he shook his head not saying anything as he glanced back down. "Pathetic, so this is your group of friends Dilan? No wonder why we're ashamed the way we are, it's because of you as always little brother." His brother stated coldly, frowning still Dilan mumbled a quick sorry and left the house.

----------

Frowning feeling as if he was the reason, Xaldin continued to watch the rain pour down around him; shaking his head he told himself firmly, "No, you're not the reason Xaldin. It was your brother, he was the one that brought shame to the family." But than again, he knew this was a lie. He had always been the one to let down his family, but than again he was the youngest out of the two boys. How did they expect him to keep her safe?

He was only five at the time while she was four, looking up he remembered what his little sister looked like. She was such this sweet thing, but yet something didn't seem right since she was three; maybe if was the Heartless rid that had taken place. Shrugging his shoulders, Xaldin continued to stand in the rain. "Sora, it's time to fight for a change."

Never mind me (I'll be fine just talking to myself)

Summoning a portal he mumbled, "I've got my own life, your to busy with your's so don't worry about what I'm doing; and nevermind me." As he watched the two dancers about ready to begin, he smirked thinking about the trouble he could cause for the two lovers. This will be sweet, now, time to deal some more misery to them. He thought.

A cruel, twisted smirk on his face, Xaldin called, "A welcome indeed." Watching the panic below, a strange, bright glowing light came to his eyes. Hearing Sora's comment he replied with,

"You don't know when to quit."

Never mind me (Sittin' all alone inside my personal hell)

Snapping his fingers several nobodies appeared below him. Waving his wrist, the cloaked Xaldin replied simply to the shouts, bellows and screams, "I've come to take something you hold very dear." Smirking at the enraged noises that Beast was making; Xaldin watched in delight. Snapping his fingers once more summoning more he said,

"Yes. Let your anger grow..." Without another word, he vanished leaving Dragoons behind him; leaving them to fight Sora, Donald, Goofy and Beast while he stole the object. Silently he made his way to Beast's room, to where the Rose laid unguarded.

I'm just fine, never mind me

After the lot reached Beast's room, Xaldin was already waiting in the entrance hall where he saw Belle. Frowning he remembered the past to well, that was for his likings anyway. He had quickly became friends with Saix over the past year, he was still friends with Xigbar but what troubled Xaldin was: he knew his time was coming to an end.

"Xigbar, Saix." He whispered.

As the two nobodies arrived he held his silence, looking at them he said, "I don't think I'll return, so if this feeling is true. Goodbye." Stunned by this, Saix blurted out for him and Xigbar,

"What?! What are you talking about, Xaldin?!" Shrugging his shoulders, the raven haired nobody held his silence. He wasn't in the mood for talking, watching as Beast, Sora, Donald and Goofy entered the room. He sighed and waited silently for one of them to say something, knowing that Saix and Xigbar had left to go back to the castle.

Well if you just can't comprehend why I'd be kissin your best friend

"So, Beast...you came after all."

Standing there by a stained-glass window, he was pretty high up out of harms reach; but for some reason Xaldin smiled. Silence had been hanging in the air for a while, sighing again he continued with, "You had me worried. I was afraid you'd given up for good." Seeing that ticked off look in Sora's eyes as he asked,

"What do you guys really want?"

Hey, just keep on walkin baby

Thinking about if he should answer or not, Xaldin finally replied, "...Kingdom Hearts." Lowering his hood, revealing his face he continued with the reason why, "When Kingdom Hearts is ours, we can exist fully and completely. So you see, Beast...that's why we need your Heartless AND your Nobody!"

Watching the fight below, Xaldin couldn't help but begin to feel this was wrong. Why are we doing it this way? He thought. Puzzled why the Nobodies are the way they are, shrugging his shoulders he floated down from the high pedestal he was standing on top of. Looking over his shoulder at Sora, he took in the brunette's look and facial features.

If you see me sittin on the edge of a twenty-story ledge, don't

Walking out the front door, he headed straight for the courtyard. Looking around he saw an upset Belle, jumping onto the rooftop he watched as the group followed. Listening he heard Goofy asked, "Huh?" Shaking his head, he saw that the rose was still were he had left it. Pick it up, come on. He thought.

Seeing that Belle had seen the Rose, he smirked and jumped down behind her as she called, "Look! It's the rose!" Covering her mouth with his black gloved hand, he felt her struggle beneath his grip. Smirking as he heard Beast called out,

"Belle!"

Don't try to save me, no, I'm probably lookin at the sky

Jumping over to the Bridge, with Belle and rose in hand Xaldin felt the young woman hit him in the gut; grunting slightly he snarled to her, "Hold still, or I'll kill you as soon as possible." Landing he waited for Sora, Goofy, Donald and most of all Beast to arrive. When they finally did Xaldin smirked as he heard Beast ordered,

"You! Get out of my castle, now!" Smirking still he replied,

"With pleasure, but I'd rather travel light..." Looking at the rose then to Belle, he looked back again at the rose than Belle; looking at Beast he continued in the same hallow tone, "What shall I leave behind? Belle? Or the rose?"

Just tryin to find a reason why, why

Seeing the Beast come charging at him, Xaldin was taken aback by this quick attack. But was even more so, as Belle elbowed him in the stomach causing him to let go of the rose. As the fight finally started he mumbled, "Where's the fun in this?" His thoughts racing he thought, Never mind me, I'll be fine just talkin to myself. Never mind me, sittin' all alone inside my personal hell. I'm going just fine, never mind me.

As the cruel, hard, tiring fight continued Xaldin barely dodged the keyblade; his dragon lance creature striking. He looked around him as Sora hit him sqaure in the chest, watching Sora through pain filled eyes Xaldin stumbled backwards. Once more that memory came flooding back to him.

------

Walking down another rain-soaked street, Dilan looked at Braig the seven year old thought, I wonder what's on Braig's mind. He's be awfullly quiet the whole way. When suddenly they heard a hyper active child asked, "Did you see that, Chris? That was so cool!" The older brunette laughed as he watched his brother, watching the two brunettes he couldn't help but laugh as well.

He smiled as he saw that look in their eyes, but yet they were also curious on why he was so hyper. Laughing at the small group of seven year olds, the eldest at of the lot smirked as he said, "My, so you guys are Aeleus' friends." The kids laughed at Aeleus' brother, as the laughing suddenly stop Christopher looked at his brother.

Don't remind me, I'm not crazy

Titling his head towards the door, Aeleus nodded his head as his brother left; unsure of what was going on. Suddenly a major fight could be heard, unsure of what was going on Dilan blurted, "What do you think is going on?!" As the brown-haired seven year old looked at the raven-haired one and replied,

"I don't know, Dilan." Breaking into a run the group headed inside, only to hear Christopher bellowed,

"I didn't do it! Sheesh, I was here all morning with my little brother! Ask him yourself if you want!" Confused still the raven-haired seven year old asked,

"What's going on here, Chris?" Seeing his brother he blinked back his confusion, seeing that look of distaste and shame within the other's eyes; he frowned as he looked down not saying a word to his brother.

Don't rewind me then replay me, I'm just fine

Seeing that questioning look in Aeleus' eyes, he shook his head not saying anything as he glanced back down. "Pathetic, so this is your group of friends Dilan? No wonder why we're ashamed the way we are, it's because of you as always little brother." His brother stated coldly, frowning still Dilan mumbled a quick sorry and left the house.

--------

Looking at Sora, he continued to hold the sky blue-eyed keybearer's gaze. Shaking his head, Xaldin looked up at the sky and mumbled, "I'm sorry brother, I didn't to do that. After all, quoting you, 'Pathetic, so this is your group of friends Dilan? No wonder why we're ashamed the way we are, it's because of you as always little brother.' I tried hard than ever before."

Disappearing, he didn't even say anything beyond that all he heard was, "What was that about, Xaldin?" Looking at Sora, he shook his head and disappeared forever. Fading, fading back off into the Darkness. He was going home to his family, closing his eyes he mumbled,

"I'm coming, just hold on guys." Without another word, Xaldin disappeared from this relm and onto the next one. Straight back to his family, after all, he was a pretty good guy...he just never truly got his wings until now.

Never mind me (I'll be fine just talkin to myself)

~--------~

Song: Never Mind Me

Artist: Big and Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back