• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Nobody's Lullaby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters, this is a nobody fanfic in case you could guess from the title of the fic

Namine​

Glancing up through a thick curtain of blond hair, she didn't know what to do was she destined to do this? Shaking her head she thought back to the islands, she closed her sky blue eyes; opening them a few minutes later, she looked at her drawing.

"Namine, what's taking you so long," Someone asked angrily; frowning she knew that nobodies couldn't feel, but what if they could? "Why are we, the way we are?" She asked softly, looking down at her notebook; she couldn't help but wonder about the question.

Oh, why do you look so sad?

Shaking her head 'causing some more, of those blond locks to fall in her face; she lifted her soft hand up brushing away the locks. Looking back at her notebook, the teen-aged nobody whispered, "I'm nearly done." Letting out a sigh; as she heard a soft reply from the other side.

"Okay, but do you think that Sora will remember Kairi?" Smiling softly, she stood up and walked over to the door. Unlocking it she stared at Riku, he didn't look that way though.

Tears are in your eyes

She looked at the older teen walking back over to her notebook, she stared down at it a frown then tugged at her lips. "He'll remember her, but I don't mind being forgotten." She whispered gently. She only wanted to see that her friends were okay, she knew that she would have to rejoin with Kairi; if she wanted to continue to exist.

"Why? Why do I have to be..." She broke off, tears forming in her eyes; the nobody whispered softly, "I just want her too be happy."

Come on and come to me now

She frowned a little bit but painting a smile to hide the pain, she walked straight past Riku; not wishing to face him at the current moment and time. I need to be alone, I can't let him know... She thought. She didn't know what to do anymore, looking up she thought about something; she use to know.

She use to know who she was, but not anymore she had no clue who she was; she walked through town. As she came to the train station, looking at the person she got her ticket; getting on the train she whispered softly, "It's not worth it, not without him."

Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through

Her tears were starting to roll down her cheeks, shaking her head causing the tears to disappear. "I've seen the dark side," she whispered. Looking up at the setting sun, she heard footsteps glancing over her shoulder to see Riku; she shook her head upon seeing the look on his face.

She turned her gaze to the ground the two didn't say anything, knowing what was happening at the mansion at the current moment and time; frowning she hid it from Riku not wanting to make him upset. "Namine, is there something troubling you?" Riku asked softly, looking at him with her crystal-like blue eyes; she thought for a moment and replied, "No."

Flashback

Looking around to see nothing but pitch, endless; ebony darkness: the feeling of self fear, gripping the nobody's non-existant heart. "Where am I?" She asked herself, the blond looked through fear filled blue pools; as footsteps sounded out through the darkness. 'Causing her fear to grow even more, she turned around trying to find the source of the footsteps; glancing around trying to think who was here with her.

"Hello!" She called, her blond locks falling in front of her face. Taking a step backwards as someone in a black cloak, walked over to her snarling; she knew one thing for sure and that was: she wasn't going to let them take her easily.

Watching as they lifted a gloved hand up, and pull down their hood revealing flaming red hair and emerald green eyes. "Axel!" Someone screamed, another figure wearing a cloak; came running over to them. They had blond hair and blue eyes, she knew that this one was female by looking at the two of them.

Cause I've seen the dark side too

She didn't know what she should do, looking at the two nobodies she asked angrily, "Who are you?!" The blond looked at her, a smirk came to the feminine nobody's lips not liking that smirk. "Shoot," she murmured. The feminine grabbed her wrist roughly, she then looked at her with cold eyes. "It doesn't matte who we are! Who..." Growling darkly the young nobody screeched, "I know his name's Axel!"

She then pulled away from the older nobody, backing away she screamed, "What's your name?!" She didn't get a nice reply, instead she got slapped on her cheek looking at the red headed nobody. She didn't like that very much, holding herself back from slapping Axel she dashed off. Glancing around the area she tried to think of something, growling a little 'cause she couldn't think of anything.

When the night falls on you

Ends flashback

She looked up through her blond hair, quickly fleeing from the hill she dashed down to the tunnel. "I won't let Diz hurt him," she murmured. She didn't want Roxas to get hurt, dashing through the tunnel she soon came out of the area she needed. Heading for that hole in the wall she saw Axel heading through it, stopping in her tracks she watched as the red-headed nobody dashed out of sight. "No," she said.

Running for the enetrance more then ever, she couldn't let either one of them get hurt she remembered what Diz said before. "You're wrong, we do have feelings." She whispered, racing through the woods she quickly headed for the library unsure of if she would be able to stop Roxas from finding out the truth. She was blocked by Riku, looking up at him with pleading eyes she cried, "Riku move please!"

You don't know what to do

She didn't like the reply he gave her, jumping away from him and over the side. "I have to stop him!" She raced through the door, she stopped as she heard some fighting going on the other side of the door. "Axel," she murmured. She shook her head pushing open the door, she watched Roxas fight his best friend. "Roxas!" She yelled, she couldn't get over there.

Nothing you confess, could make me love you less. I'll stand by you. She shook her head upon hearing these woods in the back of her mind, she watched as Roxas walked away from the fight. "Roxas, don't go that way." She dashed after the spiky blond haired nobody, she stopped right out side the next door. The one that had Sora on the other side, she heard Roxas' voice on the other side of the door.

I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you

~~~~~

Okay, I hope you like the first chapter.

The song is "I'll stand by you" by Carrie Underwood.

Last edited:

Shi-Seventh Kira

Kari'Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.....I love this fanfic. More.........More.......MORE!

This fic is great. It's mysterious enough to draw people in, but not too mysterious to push people away. Your descriptions are amazing, and I love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love how you incorporated the song into the fic. It's GREAT!!!

One question...Are there going to be pairings?

J'attend avec impatience!!!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Me: Oh! Thanks guys! Well, you see it's from each of the nobodies' point of view with each chapter. But might have a little bit of RoxasxNamine and AxelxLarxene. I really didn't think this fanfic would be this way. Roxas: What?! Hello, you just started on my chapter what...LIKE YESTERDAY AND YOU GOT THIS CHPATER UP!

Hello, you just started this thing yesterday and here's the second chapter, you've already pretty much have the start of the third chapter going! Me: I get it Roxas! Anyway, here's the chapter, it's like nine pages long.

Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters

Roxas​

Roxas glanced around his memories coming back from here, he shook his head walking out of his room he waited until Xaldin passed. Racing down the halls his sapphire blue eyes snapping everywhere, preying that none of the order members would stop him. Stopping when he saw Xigbar, he jumped into the rafters and fled from the castle that way. Getting out of the castle he fled down the light path, stopping as he heard Xigbar shouted, "Where did Roxas go?!"

Sometimes when all your hopes have been shattered

Roxas didn't want to get caught he wanted answers, walking through the dark streets he thought about some of the answers he wanted answered. "Who am I?" He shakes his head clearing his thoughts, he glanced over his shoulder wondering why they would care if he left. He walked away from the castle walking down one of the dark allyways, he stopped as he thought he heard someone. "Who's there?" Looking around his sapphire blue eyes landed on emerald green ones, knowing straight away who was there.

Walking away from the red-headed nobody. "Your mind's made up?" Axel asked, stopping he looked down at the ground. "Why did the keyblade choose me? I have to know." He whispered. Roxas knew that he was making number eight mad, but he wanted to know who he was. "You can't turn on the Organization!" He shook his head, trying to think of what he could tell him. How am I suppose to find the answers I want, if Axel won't let me try to find them?

There's no where to turn

He didn't want to reply to this, looking over his should he thought about something. "What about Namine?" He asked softly, he waited to hear what Axel would say. "What will happen to her?" Hearing a sigh behind him Axel replied, "I don't know." A look of pure anger crossed his face, not meaning to he rised his voice, "So! You don't care what happens to her?! But I care about her!" He soon began walking he wanted to find out who he was, but he also wanted to make sure that Namine was okay.

Stopping as soon as Axel began talking once more, "You get on their bad side and they'll destroy you!" Roxas thought about this for a moment, sighing he whispered, "No one would miss me." Walking away from Axel he didn't wait long enough to hear his friend replied, "That's not true...I would." He soon began heading for Memory Skyscaper, glancing over his shoulder to see Dusks he quickly broke into a run. What the?! Why are they chasing me? Did Axel send them after me? He railed silently.

You wonder how you keep going

He looked around seeing that he was now at Memory Skyscaper, pulling his hood up he watched as heartless showed up. "Fine," he murmured. Summoning his duet he began to attack the Neo Shadows, he began slashing at the heartless looking up to see someone stand on top of Memory Skyscaper. He began running up the skyscaper, tossing one of his keyblades up he watched as the figure jumped down and caught it.

Meeting him half up the scaper he looked at him, jumping back down the two began attacking the heartless. After it was done he spun around to see the silver-haired warrior coming towards him, surprised by this he got hit across the shoulder with the black keyblade. Stumbling backwards he looked at the silver-haired warrior, attacking him with Oathkeeper he was blocked.

Think of all the things that really matter

Getting him on the ground he glared him on the ground, "Why? Why do you have the keyblade?" Snarling he snapped at the silver-haired warrior, "Shut up!" Going to attack him once more he was sent flying backwards, laing on the ground he heard Riku slam the black keyblade down. Getting up his hand landed on the blade, attacking him only to miss 'cause he jumped backwards.

Losing his temper he watched the silver-haired warrior, racing towards the warrior he watched as a ball of dark fire was sent his way. Attacking the ball 'causing it to disappear he slashed at Riku only for him to dodge it again, his anger getting high he glared at Riku wishing he would disappear. "Quite fooling around!" He snarled. He listened as a chuckle escaped Riku's lips, he didn't get it: what was so funny?

The chances you've earned

"What's wrong, Sora? Are you done already? Pretty pathtic." The warrior taunted, snarling at him Roxas thought about what he said. A confused look quickly shot across his face, he thought for a few moments trying to think of what to come back with. "What are you talking about? You're the one who's losing!" He tossed angrily. Waiting to see the silver-haired warrior's come back to this, he thought of a few things.

Flashback

Roxas glanced around at the members, shifting a little on his feet he lowered his gaze. Who are these people? He thought, he looked up at a man with spiky blond hair. Looking over to Xemnas to see that he had been watching him, growling he stalked off not wishing to speak to any of them. "Who do they think they are?!" He growled darkly, stopping he spun around to see number seven.

The fire in your heart is growing

"Hello, you should be more careful with what you say." Summoning his duet he got ready for the fight, but it didn't come confused on way he saw Xemnas. "But sir, you didn't hear what Roxas said!" Number seven yelled. Roxas was waiting to get yelled at himself, quickly dismissing his keyblades he hoped Xemnas didn't see. "Don't you dare think for one moment, that I didn't see those keyblades!"

Freezing he looked at Xemnas knowing it was all over, but too his and Saix's surprise Axel came walking by. "I'll take care of Roxas!" He called, quickly walking over not giving Xemnas time to reply. He grabbed a hold of Roxas' wrist and dragged him away from the two higher ranking members. Looking around as he was being dragged by Axel, he glanced at the spiky red-haired nobody he then figured it out.

You can fly, if you try leaving the past behind

Looking around he found himself in Axel's room, looking at him with confused eyes he asked, "Why did you bring me here?" Axel looked at him shaking his head a little, looking down at the table next to his bed. "The reason being: I didn't want Saix to kill you this early, after all you don't want to disappear do you?" Shaking his head he noticed some ice cream walking over to look at it, he felt Axel staring at him. "Can I try one?"

Ends flashback

"You really are his nobody," the silver-haired keybearer whispered. Snapping out of his thoughts Roxas glared at him once more, he waited to hear what Riku would say next after that little piece. "I guess I have to trust Diz." Really losing his temper Roxas snapped, "Why do you always talking about him?!" Summoning Oathkeeper he contiuned angrily, "I'm myself! I'm me!"

Sending himself flying towards Riku he watched as his opponent dodged his first attack, coming back with Oathkeeper he hit him on the arm causing him to fall onto the street. Landing on the street he looked at his opponent and snapped, "You can't beat me, no matter how much you try!" Silence fell in between the nobody and the blindfolded person.

Heaven only knows what you might find

Watching as Riku lowered his head and said, "I guess so...looks like I have to do it." Rising an eyebrow he stared at his somebody's best friend. "Do what?" He asked angrily, calming down a little he waited for Riku's reply. Riku stood up he was wondering more then ever now, he contiuned to watch Riku incase he decided to attack him. "The power sitting in my heart," he pulled off the blindfold, he contiuned whispering something.

"The power suppressed by my heart...if I were to be someone else." Pools of darkness started to appear, tighting his grip on his keyblade he looked at Riku who was floating above one of the pools. Soon his opponent was covered in the dark purples and blacks, after it had finelly disappeared he saw not the teen that was there before. He had brown skin, his silver hair no longer went to his shoulders instead it went down to his back.

Dare, dare to believe that you can survive

He watched as Riku disappeared looking around for him trying to find him, he then saw his opponent in front of him surprised by how fast he had moved. What?! He thought, he stared into those amber pools. He then found Riku quickly grabbing his shoulder, struggling he couldn't stop Riku from lifting him up off of the ground. Man, why didn't I listen to Axel? He railed silently.

Everything then swiftly became a blur to him, dropping his keyblades he heard them hit the stone street below. "The power of darkness." Riku whispered. He felt Riku let go of his shoulder, falling to the ground his thoughts raced like there was no tomorrow. Namine, Axel, what will happen to you two? Is this how it'll end? He hit the ground hard, before he blacked out he whispered weakly, "I love you Namine." Passing out he ran over his thoughts, trying to wake up he found out he couldn't.

You hold the future in your hand

~~~~~

The song is "Dare" by Stan Bush

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I really like the way this story seems to be going keep up the great work!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters.

Larxene​

Her blond hair was the same as always, she frowned as she thought of her childhood. "Why?" She asked softly, turning her gaze to the ceiling. "Why did this happen? Why was I turned into a nobody?" She asked herself, she didn't know what to think anymore. She didn't know what to think anymore, she glanced down at the book she was reading. Hearing a knock at the door she glanced up, feeling as if something wasn't the same as before. She murmured softly, "I'm a nobody."

Larxene shook hear head she put her book down, getting up she walked over to the door unlocking it. "Yeah," she said quietly. She shook her head trying to think, she looked around the castle it's walls, ceilings and floors were pure white. Why? Why are we treated differently? Why are we treated as if we're freaks? She thought, walking down to the garden she walked away from it. She shook her head walking down the path, she stopped as she thought about what happened when she was a kid.

Please, please forgive me

Reaching an area where she could summon a portal peacfully, rising a gloved hand up a small smile came to her lips. "I don't think..." She shook her head unsure of what to think of this anymore, she frowned as she thought about Axel out of all the members she cared the most for him. "Axel, I'm sorry." She whispered, walking through the portal she glanced around. Walking out on the other side she fought back the tears, she walked over to a tombstone falling to her knees. "I'm here...father, mother."

She shook her head trying to figure something out, she felt a hand on her shoulder looking up to see Axel standing there. Standing up she walked away from Axel she wanted to tell him how she felt, she shook her head trying not to think about her childhood. She was always so quiet when she was a little girl, even now she seemed to be quiet she stopped thinking about a few things. Wishing that her past would just die and leave her be, she shook her head knowing that her past wouldn't die.

But I won't be home again

She looked around walking through a door, she glanced around her childhood home pain filled memories came flooding back to her. "No," she said softly. She began walking around the house, her eyes soon landed on the kitchen she closed her eyes thinking about what her mom use to say. "I never did anything good enough, in your eyes anyway." She whispered.

Flashback

A little girl with blond hair looked around, she listened to her dad fighting with his girlfriend about something. "She can't do anything good!" The woman screamed, she contiuned to listen she wanted to know what was going on. "You can't be mean to her like that, she's just a child!" Her dad hissed. She understood who they were fighting about now...it was her. I'm sorry, she thought sadly.

"What does it matter if she's a child?!" She couldn't take this fighting anymore, turning around on her heel she fled from the room. "Daddy, please stop yelling." She whispered softly, she was at the most four or five at the time. Reaching her room she tossed herself onto the bed, hiding her face in her pillow she whimpered into it.

Maybe someday you'll look up

She shook her head tears threating to roll down her cheeks, keeping her silence she didn't say anything at dinner. She could tell that the girl didn't want her there, standing up she walked out of the room. After they thought she was out of ear shot she heard them fighting once more. "Why are you always defending her?!" She shook her head at these words, deciding to run away tonight.

Racing up to her bedroom she quickly got her things together, grabbing the book her dad gave her she looked down at it. I'm only going to be gone for a little while. She railed silently. She quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a letter to them, she then left it on the table knowing they would find it there. She then looked at the letter one last time to make sure, she wanted to make sure that she like it that her dad would understand.

And barely conscious, you'll say to no one

Letter

Dear dad,

I'm sorry that I've always let you down, I know that things aren't going that well right now. I'll be over at a friend's house for a while, so you don't have to worry about me. I'm sorry, but I can't stay here right now...not with her.

From Arlene

She smiled as she read the letter, it wasn't the first time she had done this. She then quickly fled heading to her friend's house, she wanted her dad to understand the pain this was putting on her. He was at work while she was stuck at home with his' girlfriend, she would often run off to a friend's house and stay there. She shook her head as she got closer to their house, looking up at the full moon she knew how much he loved fire.

She walked through the door taking off her shoes, she stopped as she listened relaxing as she heard his mom. "Hello, who is it?" She walked in to the kitchen looking at her friend's mom, smiling at her weakly she heard the song that was playing. "Missing?" She whispered. The woman looked at her with those green eyes, frowning as she looked at the little Arlene.

Isn't something missing?

Ends flashback

She shook her head quickly leaving the house, she looked to see Axel a look of longing in her eyes. She pushed away the thoughts walking away from Axel, she looked down remembering the heartless rid that stole everything else she carried about. She didn't have her little sister, her dad anymore all she had is Axel to care about. "You won't cry for my absence, I know."

Shaking her head causing a lose strand of hair to fall in front of her icy-blue eyes, she didn't know what to think about anything. "Axel," she whispered, walking down the street she heard Axel called, "Larxene, come on we need to head back!" Spinning around she fled from the road she was on, she couldn't take being in this world any longer.

You forgot me long ago, am I that unimportant?

She shook her head walking through the portal back to the castle, ending up in her room she grabbed her book reading it. I can't fall asleep, she thought. Reading her book she listened to the song that was playing, frowning she remembered this song to well. She couldn't understand why was she this way now? She heard a knock on the door, standing up she listened as the lyrics filled the air.

Am I so insignificant?

Walking over to it she unlocked it her book still in hand, seeing Vexen standing there she rised an eyebrow. "What is it?" She asked. Vexen stepped into her room, looking at the female nobody. "Easy, Axel brought up something." Growling she made a note to smack Axel later, looking at Vexen she asked angrily, "Yeah, so?!"

Hearing what Vexen had to say she followed him out, she then walked the other way away from Vexen...away from the order. I hate them, all of them...exepct Axel. She thought bitterly. She walked down the white hall, stopping she listened...she heard Sora fighting the Riku Replica. "Why?" She asked herself.

Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?

She stopped looking around she thought she heard Sora getting closer, looking up to see that Sora was standing right in front of her. She shook her head knowing this was the end, she frowned even more knowing that she would never be able to tell Axel the truth. "You forgot me," she whispered. Attacking Sora she thought back to the past, that memory kept playing over and over.

Even though I'm the sacrifice, you won't try for me and not now

She fell to her knees shaking her head, she watched as her body began to fade looking up to see Axel racing towards her. "Axel...' She whispered, watching as he came closer to her wanting to help her. Shaking her head she forced a smile for him, looking up at him with those sad icy-blue eyes. She stood up walking over to him, she handed him the book she was reading. "Can you stop, please? Can you stop the fire? You can't stop the fire, please, please." She whispered.

Though I'd die to know you love me, I'm all alone

~~~~

Okay, here's the third chapter! Incase some people couldn't caught on, the song is "Missing" by Evanescence

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter you always seem to know what part goes where and its letting the story run perfectly.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks, by the way Haku...do you like Spirited Away? I was just wondering 'cause of your username, location, member title and siggy. I don't know when the next chapter will be up, it might be up today if I can get some good ideas going.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Demyx: Why do you need to do the Disclaimer all the time?

Me: So that way they know I don't own kingdom hearts, it's characters or any of the songs.

Demyx: Oh, well that's a good reason

Marluxia: Shut up! Let's get a move on with the chapter!

Me and Demyx: Alright! Here's the dang chapter! I don't know how this is going to turn out, but here is the chapter! Sorry it took me so long, and forgive me for any spelling errors.

Marluxia

Marluxia looked around his eyes landed on a rose, he walked out of the door thinking about Larxene. He looked at Axel who was badly hurt, he walked away from Axel not wanting to get on his bad side he glanced over to Namine. A wicked smirk coming to his lips he walked over to her, looking down at the young nobody seeing the confused and fear in her eyes. "Namine," he whispered gently.

He smirked at the young nobody as the fear contiuned to grow, he thought back to before he became a nobody. Shaking his head he told himself 'that's in the past' over and over again, he never knew that the one who truly needed was her. That blue-haired warrior he had told her he'd come back for her, but he messed up and broke her heart 'causing her to get drunk and then died. "I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you Luna."

He was on his way home from candletop

Flashback

He looked into her shinning emerald green eyes, her long blue hair which went down to her lowerback. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, he stared into her eyes knowing that this was going to be painful on both of them...but it was needed. "Luna, I need to do a few things, I'll be back in a few months I promise." Seeing the tears in her eyes, he brushed them away for her staring into her eyes.

Quickly leaving her not wishing to see her tears anymore, he heard her crying out his name shaking his head. "I can't, I have to go." He then walked away without another word from his lips, he did what he needed coming back a year later. Looking around his home town he stared at the place he told her, frowning knowing that he had broke his promise. "Luna," he whispered.

Been two weeks gone and he thought he'd stop

Shaking his head he heard what happened, not wishing to believe it he glanced around praying that it wasn't true. "How do you know it's true?!" He asked angrily, his friend cringed as they stared at him. "Well, you see, it's just that I've been with her myself. She died a few days after I was with her, she was only talking to other guys...she truly did love you, after she found out you weren't coming back, she thought you had died..."

Seeing the pained look on his face, his friend broke off not wanting to give anymore pain. He walked away from his friend, enraged by this news...he told her that he would come back! Yet she didn't believe him, heading for her house he glanced down at the ground, seeing some tracks what were way too small. Having a bad feeling he picked up his pace, racing down the path the thing was that he had found out that his girl had been cheating on him.

At webs and have him a drink for he went home to her

Reacing there he saw something he didn't understand, who would have done this? Looking around he saw some of the town, racing through the woods to get away from them...he came across his little sister. "Those tracks you saw, those were mine...if she hadn't cheated on you, I wouldn't have done it. After all, your little sister don't miss when she aims her gun." Looking up at her brother to see that look, they both quickly fled from the town.

Ends Flashback

He shook his head thinking about his sister, looking up at the ceiling he whispered softly, "Why? You didn't have to go through and do that." He grabbed Namine roughly they appeared in front of Sora, a smirk curling his lips he stared at the young keybearer, he then backed through a portal with Namine waiting for Sora at the top of this floor.

Andy wo-lo said hello, he said hi whats a doing

"You did say you don't miss," he whispered. Glancing over to what his dad had left him, it was his weapon he remembered that their dad left his sister a gun. He then watched as Sora entered the room a smirk soon curled his lips, quickly the fight began and ended it wasn't the real Marluxia though it was a fake. The real one was in the next room, meeting Sora truly this time they began there battle.

He fell to his knees thinking about his little sister, staring up at the white ceiling he thought about something. "Dad may have left me a scyfe, but he left her a gun...she never misses when she aims her gun. After all like in that one song, the lassie shouldn't have left home." She had always called his sister a wench, she never did like it.

~~~~~

Okay, there you go...once again sorry. The song is "The night the lights went out in Georgia" by Reba McEntire.

Last edited:

Shi-Seventh Kira

Great chapters. You go in depth with their (Did I spell that right?) pasts, and use that information to connect with what is happening presently. Very mature style of writing. Can't wait for the next part.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter you really have a really good way with your discriptions and your diction, keep up the great work xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back