• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A nobody by any other name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Argh. I mistyped. You know how Namine happened there with Roxas like a pair of heartless twins? And Xion maybe kinda sorta possibly a little bit might've come from Kairi losing her junk in Destiny Islands?

Switch 'em.

There was a heartless, Sora's.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
ummmmmm.....isn't that the same thing?

Nobodies are heartless, as in quality of being without a heart.

Heartless are Heartless as in the noun, and it's kind of a misnomer since I've never killed a Heartless that didn't offer up a heart. They're CREATED through the person's heart, thus Sora being a Heartless and Kairi able to restore him without having to track his heart down anywhere.

Qarx

:/ Problem is, if Namine's connected to Aqua, how does she hold sway over Sora? (Unless Aqua had some background in memories, which would be interesting--but the fact remains that she reflects Xion's hairstyle.)

It actually wouldn't explain the Keyblade use, since Kairi was only using Riku's. While she had the ABILITY to wield it, she wasn't CHOSEN to.

THERE'S A THOUGHT! Roxas and Xion both lost their memories and are both (likely) connected to Ven and Aqua, and so did Xehanort, who is presumably connected to Terra (not that Xehanort's a Nobody, but still). I wonder if they lost them for that reason...? Nobody else (YAY PUNS) had that happen that we know of.

Egh. This is going to be so much easier in February. XP

Indeed.
Making theories on this game series is like placing a bet on a sports team without any stats or anything.

And about your sig... yeah, the last statement tells all lol.

Axie

Indeed.
Making theories on this game series is like placing a bet on a sports team without any stats or anything.

And about your sig... yeah, the last statement tells all lol.

XD Yeah, just about. The problem is, something could seem very clear, but then new information crops up and shoots that theory in the foot. I remember the really very lovely theories about the "in between" world back before KH2, and the "light" world of Sora versus the "dark" world of Roxas and how Nobodies (somebody wanted to call them Mindless for some reason) were Light beings, the opposite of Heartless.

And then KH2 smashed all that straight to hell. :(

LOL, yeah, I'm in denial as far as my sig's concerned. KH MEANS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT! D:

Axie

I think we should leave new theories alone, there's already a billion of 'em flying around

BLASPHEMY.

I mainly put up with it to get better acquainted with the screwy KH-verse. Because, on the one hand, there are people who are completely, utterly wrong; and yet there may still be a bit of truth to what they're saying. And then there are people like Audo and SA who come in and point out things I completely forgot or never knew. And then there are, obviously, things in between that are on the right track but may not be quite what's happening.

Basically, it's confusing but fun, and I'm already ten times the KH fan I was when I joined. :D

Auron

Missing an eye
I was already addicted to KH2

And of course, Axie, you have the people who skipped every cut scene in the game and still wanna put stuff out there

Axie

I was already addicted to KH2

And of course, Axie, you have the people who skipped every cut scene in the game and still wanna put stuff out there

Exactly. And then they come up with something like MAYBE XION IS NAMINE'S NOBODY, and I get passionate and go NO NO NO NO DUMMY SHUTUP and end up saying something really unfounded like THERE'S NO WAY [X] COULD HAVE HAPPENED LIKE [X] PERIOD and usually somebody comes along to point out that, calm down, we don't know this yet; but this is highly unlikely.

I can't remember the last time that every thought in my head didn't have to do with KH. By being a better fan, I mean I KNOW more. A well-informed fan is much more interesting to theory with.

Auron

Missing an eye
I'm an informed fan too (I think)

And you do have a habit of squashing theories
But squashing that Xion is Namine's Nobody is OK
It's obvious that guy skipped half da cutscenes in the game

Qarx

Thanks to KH2, and its unfulfilling story and gameplay, KH was dead to me... until I found this fan site.
Keep in mind I thought KH was one of the best games ever... before KH2. Now I'll have to wait 4-5 years (since the game was released, which I bought right off the bat) before they tie up all the loose ends (BBS and 358/2 Days will help, but...)

EDIT: BTW, Auron(concerning your sig), I knew a web site where you could find personality quizzes, but I forgot it. Where'd you get yours?

Axie

Thanks to KH2, and its unfulfilling story and gameplay, KH was dead to me... until I found this fan site.
Keep in mind I thought KH was one of the best games ever... before KH2. Now I'll have to wait 4-5 years (since the game was released, which I bought right off the bat) before they tie up all the loose ends (BBS and 358/2 Days will help, but...)

Longer than that. T__T Knowing them, at any rate. Ah, the KH2 deadline--such a fickle creature!

Auron

Missing an eye
I'm sure they're working on KH3 too, they just not releasing any info cuz we can hardly keep up with info bout Coded, Birth By Sleep, and 358/2 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back