• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A nobody by any other name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboy7

Okay so Sora lost his heart in Hallow Bastion when he unlocked the princess hearts. He became a heartless, and roxas is born. Okay we know that Roxas is for sure Sora's nobody because A) it follows the name rule (jumbled with an X) and B) he looks like an inverted sora (wearing mostly white instead of black, blond instead of brown hair, spiking up instead of to the sides. Now here is question one. If sora were to lose his heart again, would another nobody be born?
Okay so we also know that kairi is a princess of heart, a being of pure light. Could here conditions for nobodies being created be different from normal people. Ill get right to my far-fetched theory. Could kairi have TWO nobodies. In my eyes, Xion looks like Kh1 kairi. Now, I know she doesn't follow the name rule, but neither does namine. She does however follow the inverted appearance rule. she also looks like kairi did at the time when she actually lost her heart, instead of the older kairi. I can't assume that Namine is not kairi's nobody because at the end of KH2 Kairi and her combined, which couldn't happen if she wasn't kairi's other half. This would mean that the only way for my theory to make sense, would be for kairi to have two nobodies. This could be because of her status as a POH, but i have a theory that would make much more sense. A nobody is born when the heart within a body is lost. The emty shell of the body becomes a nobody, a being with no heart. But since the actual shell inst lost in some cases (kairi's heartless body was being kept with Riku for quite a while, and Sora regained his body also) I believe that how the nobody looks is determined by the heart being lost itself. The heart contains all aspects of that person, so if the person was pure, the nobody would take on a lighter appearance (such as roxas to sora). Okay so here it comes, the climax of my hopefully coherent theory. Namine was created when Kairi lost her heart for the first time, on destiny islands. And xion was created when kairi's heart left Sora's body in Hallow Bastion. Both times, The act of the heart leaving the shell was achieved, and both times a Nobody was born. Namine appears Lighter, because of Kairie's POH status, and xion darker because she left Sora, Who is more or less a normal person. This is also why Xion can wield the keyblade, because she was released from a body that knew how. *whew* tell em what you think. :bored:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Few words of advice for next time: Indentation and punctuation.

Now here is question one. If sora were to lose his heart again, would another nobody be born?

Theoretically speaking, not another nobody but just Roxas; either the way it happened in HB or they will remain two separate entities.

Could her conditions for nobodies being created be different from normal people?

Fixed.

And no, unless you have a pure heart it's not possible for regular beings.

Could kairi have TWO nobodies?

There's always a possibility considering the way Namine was created and so on...

In my eyes, Xion looks like Kh1 kairi.

Duh :laugh:

Now, I know she doesn't follow the name rule, but neither does namine. She does however follow the inverted appearance rule. she also looks like kairi did at the time when she actually lost her heart, instead of the older kairi.

That indeed is true, reason being that she wasn't an actual part of the Org, thus no anagram.
And time dilation in KH is overrated when concerning the nobodies =\ The only contradiction to that is Namine who is noticeably taller in KH2 than in CoM

Xion, concerning looks is still Kairi, and older Kairi no less. You get to thinking it's the younger one because of the hair which is only natural.

The heart contains all aspects of that person, so if the person was pure, the nobody would take on a lighter appearance (such as roxas to sora).

That was more likely for aesthetic purposes than anything, the whole hair and slightly different skin color variation.

Okay so here it comes, the climax of my hopefully coherent theory. Namine was created when Kairi lost her heart for the first time, on destiny islands. And xion was created when kairi's heart left Sora's body in Hallow Bastion. Both times, The act of the heart leaving the shell was achieved, and both times a Nobody was born.

Plausible but arguable as well *waits for PMF*

Namine appears Lighter, because of Kairie's POH status, and xion darker because she left Sora, Who is more or less a normal person. This is also why Xion can wield the keyblade, because she was released from a body that knew how. *whew* tell em what you think. :bored:

The whole light/dark thing could be considered, but I'm aiming for a representation of the characters.
It's mostly for design so I doubt it :\ though I have to admit that would give us a reason to believe why Xion can wield a keyblade.

But most of this has been reiterated before, still you put a good amount of effort into it.

Kudos.

Last edited:

Keyboy7

Maybe elaborate on why my theory is convoluted? thanks for reading though :thumbsup:

Iridium

Awards
Eh there's not many inaccuracies in this (a few terms could have been switched or removed though) but most of it has been said; unfortunately.

It's still really good though.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Except that, as far as I know, Namine and Roxas were born at the same time (thus Namine's control over Sora's memories). It doesn't make sense to me that she would have that power if she was born of Kairi alone.

But even if we switch places, and XION is lost at Destiny Islands and NAMINE at Hollow Bastion, how does Riku carry Kairi's body around all that time? Shouldn't that be Xion?

Xion's hair looks a lot like Kairi's from KH1, yes, but she also resembles Aqua--and we see Xemnas speaking to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep (or whatever). Makes me think there's a connection there.

Axie

Maybe, Xion is Aqua's nobody.........

I'm not sure how that would happen. Nobodies and Heartless did not exist when VAT ruled the earth, and Xion still looks too close to Kairi to completely rule out a connection there. Plus there's the significant age gap--I don't know if Nobodies actually age, but Namine seems to (of course, Namine's special), and Xion is younger than the Aqua in BbS.

Qarx

I'm not sure how that would happen. Nobodies and Heartless did not exist when VAT ruled the earth, and Xion still looks too close to Kairi to completely rule out a connection there. Plus there's the significant age gap--I don't know if Nobodies actually age, but Namine seems to (of course, Namine's special), and Xion is younger than the Aqua in BbS.

Really? No Nobodies OR Heartless? I guess I need to research this more...
I haven't heard of anything saying (that IS Ven, Aqua, and Terra, right?) VAT ruled the world.

BTW, nice theory, OP.

Auron

Missing an eye
Maybe, Xion is Aqua's nobody, and she is the first Nobody ever to exist.....
Of course, then, she'd also be the first Heartless to exist.....
What happened to it?

Keyboy7

Hmm that could be possible, but if xion was aqua's nobody, and therefor the first nobody, then wouldn't she be higher up in the organization? and I drought she would just be of the face of the earth until after the first Kh game.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hmm that could be possible, but if xion was aqua's nobody, and therefor the first nobody, then wouldn't she be higher up in the organization? and I drought she would just be of the face of the earth until after the first Kh game.
Like a sideshow at a fair.
See The World's Oldest Nobody Xion. 5 munny per person
I really feel that she has something to do with Sora and Kairi.

Iridium

Awards
Maybe, Xion is Aqua's nobody, and she is the first Nobody ever to exist.....
Of course, then, she'd also be the first Heartless to exist.....
What happened to it?

I hate having to repeat myself.

Aqua, being, idk in her mid teens to early twenties wouldn't fit Xion in stature and age.
Second, the heartless and first nobody were created by Xehanort.

Auron

Missing an eye

No, she wouldn't, because Xemnas and the other apprentices made the Org.
She mighta just been wandering around

Axie

No, she wouldn't, because Xemnas and the other apprentices made the Org.
She mighta just been wandering around

Except that Nobodies AGE--look at Namine and Roxas. It's been ten years since Aqua, who looks to be sixteen or seventeen, and she produces a fourteen or fifteen-year-old girl with Kairi's face who doesn't change for ten years? Doubt.

Auron

Missing an eye
Except that Nobodies AGE--look at Namine and Roxas. It's been ten years since Aqua, who looks to be sixteen or seventeen, and she produces a fourteen or fifteen-year-old girl with Kairi's face who doesn't change for ten years? Doubt.

Well then, where does Xion come from, cuz thats the one-billionth theory that's been turned down.
And, you have no proof that Nobodies actually DO age

Iridium

Awards
Well then, where does Xion come from, cuz thats the one-billionth theory that's been turned down.

Well if you watch the cutscenes for CoM then compare them to KH2 of Namine than it will be obviously apparent that they age. The again Namine is a special nobody (same for Roxas, slightly different in terms of "special")

Axie

Look at CoM Namine and KH2 Namine and tell me the girl didn't age.

Of course, Namine's a SPECIAL Nobody and blah blah--but if we look at Roxas, he's Sora's height. Why would he be fifteen already when he originated from fourteen-year-old Sora's body at the end of KH1?

Don't get testy, it's not as easy as all that. If you were around for the gap between KH1 and KH2, you know how convoluted these things get and how suddenly all our theories get tossed aside in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back