• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Nobodies Compensation: A Joke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Compensationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

And Yes, I came up with this joke.

To auctually get the end of the joke, you have to pay attention to everyrthing on here, so without any further ado:

A Nobodies Compensation​

Survey

1)
Q: What are nobodies most likely to want to compensate for?
A: Their lack of emotions

3)
Q: Every male in the organization wants to compensate for their lack of emotions. However there is only one female. Larxene.
A: Get on with it!

4) How would each member Compensate in this situation?

I. Xemnas
Get married to Kingdom Hearts. Or Saix. Or both.

II. Xigbar
Get married to his guns. Or Riku. He seems to enjoy Riku’s total… Rikuness.

III. Xaldin
Get married to Air. Or his Lancets. Or that girl from W.I.T.C.H. who controls air. Or that anime that’s called Air.

IV. Vexen
Get married to:
a)science ~ it seems that either he thinks it will get him his heart back, or he’s just a nerd. All the other nobodies that were once Ansem’s apprentices have given it up. Why not him?
b)ice ~ He seems to enjoy the fact that his element is the coldest of them all. And if he marries it, he won’t have to hug anybody with a NORMAL BODY TEMPRATURE and then worry about death from overheating.
c) Ansem ~ It seems that Ansem The Wise is the only one who still cares about Science exxept for Vexen. Nevermind the fact that his step-daugher’s boyfriend and best friend will be trying to kill him.
or d) a nice old woman who will respect his oldness ~ Vexen seems to have a problem when anyone makes a slight crack toward him or around him and takes it personally. He seems to take any joke made when he’s around is based on his oldness.
V. Lexeaus
Get married to a magician or Hagrid. He seems to love messing with the chains that take magic to link and unlink together. Or maybe a guy that’s the same size as him with the same IQ as him will be the perfect match for him.
VI. Zexion
He probably won’t feel the need to use anything but his magic to compensate. He’ll either make it so it seems as though he can feel, or get married to himself so he won’t have to worry about divorce.
VII. Saix
He can get married to his claymore, the moon, Xemnas, Zexion, or a Hyrulian Elf. Maybe Princess Zelda.
IX. Demyx
The man loves his bubble bath, rubber duckie, water, and sitar. Nuff said.
X. Luxord
His compensation will be traveling the worlds until he finds a worthy gambling opponent or partner, in the meantime, he’ll be in vegas playing strip poker.
XI. Marluxia
It seems that getting married to Sleeping Beauty, his roses, mother nature, or a nice woman –or man. Most likely a man- who loves violence, but is a tree hugger or a gardener would be the most suitable choices for him.
XIII. Roxas
One word Dude. Namine. It seems that Roxas’s compensation will not involve the highly more loved yaoi pairing of AkuRoku. He wants to go with the less loved and lovable ‘Official’ Squenix pairing of Namixas. He prefers to stick with his ‘destiny’ and compensate with the nobody of the soulmate of his somebody.

Wait what happened to VIII. Axel and XII. Larxene?

2)
Q:What emotion is AXEL most likely to want to compensate for?
A: Love

Oh boy…

It seems most of you don’t even want to know with that one.

But… I’ll tell you anyway.

VIII and XII. Axel and Larxene
Ah, the very loved pairing of Larxel. These two ‘lovebirds’ will compensate in a more… dangerously and disasteriffic sensible way. Axel, with his big ego and his fake emotions and Larxene, with her sadistic nature and ‘love’ for pain will compensate because they cannot feel love. And when one cannot feel love, they must make love. Nuff said.

SOOO. Tell me what you think. Should I continue it? Should I make a utube video of it? What should I doo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back