• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanlover

OMG

*fangirl squeal*

I'm so excited! I hope it's a sequel! Maybe in the Famitsu interview will reveal a little about her.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I hope she's the lead of the next game. My inner-feminist wants to play TWEWY with a leading lady.

Fallen Prince

When I saw this, I immediately thought that Shiki must have died again, and that's why the girl looked so shocked. Her price wouldn't have been her looks, but it's been so long since I played that game, I forgot what the little clip at the end showed what part of Shiki actually looked like >.<

Claire-Farron

When I saw this, I immediately thought that Shiki must have died again, and that's why the girl looked so shocked. Her price wouldn't have been her looks, but it's been so long since I played that game, I forgot what the little clip at the end showed what part of Shiki actually looked like >.<

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
And so begins the tales of the "BHG" rather than the "BHK". Personally, I like calling her "Hybrid" or "Mystwewy" (which can be seen as "Mystery" and "Ms. TWEWY" both) because my friend Dani coined those awesome names.

Anyway, I wish I had something productive to say, but I'm too busy reeling. And somehow, I feel as though Shibuya is going to be in the hands of this girl now (if she's not Shiki, that is). Maybe she has the Composer powers for the time being? It might explain some things that way. Like maybe after KH: 3D, if it's KH!Shibuya we're dealing with. But who really knows? All I know is I'm as excited as hell, and I'm eagerly awaiting what we might hear at TGS or elsewhere.

TWEWY ftw!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I am excited to hear more news on this. C'mon TGS!

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*touches monitor inappropriately*

I hope this means we'll get a (mostly) new cast of characters. As much as I want a TWEWY sequel everyone's stories wrapped up really well in the first and I don't feel like we need to continue with them. At most, I'd like to see them as cameos.

I hope she's the lead of the next game. My inner-feminist wants to play TWEWY with a leading lady.

QFT

Claire-Farron

And so begins the tales of the "BHG" rather than the "BHK". Personally, I like calling her "Hybrid" or "Mystwewy" (which can be seen as "Mystery" and "Ms. TWEWY" both) because my friend Dani coined those awesome names.

Anyway, I wish I had something productive to say, but I'm too busy reeling. And somehow, I feel as though Shibuya is going to be in the hands of this girl now (if she's not Shiki, that is). Maybe she has the Composer powers for the time being? It might explain some things that way. Like maybe after KH: 3D, if it's KH!Shibuya we're dealing with. But who really knows? All I know is I'm as excited as hell, and I'm eagerly awaiting what we might hear at TGS or elsewhere.

TWEWY ftw!

Ms. Twewy... I like that. Im going to call her that from now on and I like your thoughts of her being the new possible Composer. But my only question is (correct me if I'm wrong), didn't Neku and his friends stop the Composer (not saying his name for those who are playing TWEWY for the first time) and the other Reapers? Didn't the Reaper's Game cease to be? It's been forever since I beat it. :p

I just want to put a disclaimer saying this is fanart. We don't know what she fully looks like, since the ending doesn't show her eyes or hair and stuff.
Okie Doke. I changed the image to the one from the ending.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'd be totally ready for this.

*21 users browsing this thread*

Fallen Prince

I just want to put a disclaimer saying this is fanart. We don't know what she fully looks like, since the ending doesn't show her eyes or hair and stuff.

Oh, ok. I wonder if they'll throw in any new mechanics? Sometimes playing with the partners kinda threw me off at times and it made me lose a whole bunch of boss fights...

Claire-Farron

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
*sonic fangirl scream* ...Yay! x3 First thought upon seeing Mr. Mew: Shiki's got a sewing business going on. Looking forward to more news on this!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@Claire-Farron Well, Neku did stop the Composer's plans, but I'm sure they didn't end the Games completely. Really, everything ended up returning to normal, as if certain things never happened. Though a certain someone said that even though things were back to normal, they may have repercussions with a certain race. Yeah... I hope that made sense. If not, I apologize. I don't want to spoil people, and I don't know how to use the spoiler tags...

And maybe the new girl is some sort of experiment? I have no idea.

Although part of me still thinks she might actually be Shiki or Eri. I'd kind of prefer if it was Shiki. After all, she has Mr. Mew, and if you cover up part of the girl's hair, it looks like Shiki's hair at the end of TWEWY. It's just longer and lighter (kind of like Sora's in KH2), and she might have dyed her hair, too. She obviously cares about fashion and trends. IDK. I just want it to be Shiki because we got gypped with seeing her at the end of the original game, therefore I want to see her (in all her glory) in the new one.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*sonic fangirl scream* ...Yay! x3 First thought upon seeing Mr. Mew: Shiki's got a sewing business going on. Looking forward to more news on this!

Spoilers: TWEWY2 takes place several years in the future were the cast from the first game is all grown up and all have there own businesses in Shibuya. Ms.Twewy shops at all their stores, hence, her appearance. Oh yeah! I got this all figured out!

Claire-Farron

Spoilers: TWEWY2 takes place several years in the future were the cast from the first game is all grown up and all have there own businesses in Shibuya. Ms.Twewy shops at all their stores, hence, her appearance. Oh yeah! I got this all figured out!

That would be... zetta awesome. :)

@Claire-Farron Well, Neku did stop the Composer's plans, but I'm sure they didn't end the Games completely. Really, everything ended up returning to normal, as if certain things never happened. Though a certain someone said that even though things were back to normal, they may have repercussions with a certain race. Yeah... I hope that made sense. If not, I apologize. I don't want to spoil people, and I don't know how to use the spoiler tags...

And maybe the new girl is some sort of experiment? I have no idea.

Although part of me still thinks she might actually be Shiki or Eri. I'd kind of prefer if it was Shiki. After all, she has Mr. Mew, and if you cover up part of the girl's hair, it looks like Shiki's hair at the end of TWEWY. It's just longer and lighter (kind of like Sora's in KH2), and she might have dyed her hair, too. She obviously cares about fashion and trends. IDK. I just want it to be Shiki because we got gypped with seeing her at the end of the original game, therefore I want to see her (in all her glory) in the new one.

Yeah, it made sense. ;) I kinda hope it's Shiki too.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I understand why she enters the games now, then. The Reapers must be evil bankers who threaten to close down the businesses unless she can clear the game in seven days. It all makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back