• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Hello Players! Most of you are probably still playing The World Ends with You -Solo Remix- on your iOS devices, but the few that have finished it have stumbled upon a very interesting photo that plays after the iconic "The World Begins with You" scene, or the secret ending...

We were a bit skeptical at first as to whether this was actually real or not, but thanks to YouTube user ThePenguinDude125 we have a video confirmation of the photo's existance!

Could this be the main character for a new addition to the series? We can only hope and wait for Square Enix to follow up on this as soon as possible!

Rexy

Bronze Member
That photo no, but The World Begins With You was on the original DS TWEWY
I would really love a TWEWY volume 2 :p

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Tbh that image takes a whole to load. I don't know how load times are for the port but it reminds me of the infamous "Super Smash Bros 64 is a virtual console" secret. That thing is plugged into something and it looks like the recorder motions towards a mouse or something, as if to initiate the photo appearing.

Claire-Farron

People have been going around saying its Neku and Shiki's daughter or Shiki and Joshua's daughter. I'm not going to believe that this image is real (even though it would kinda explain the 'moredripthanleak' thing.) I'm going to wait until Square actually says something about it.
Edit:: Her hair reminds me of Joshua.

Claire-Farron

She has Joshua's hair, Neku's headphone thing, and Mr. Mew. That's just annoyingly full of red herrings.

She probably has Eri's personality, Rhyme's good advice and... loves her sibling(s) very much like Beat. lol (her 'Shiki' bit is mr. Mew.)

Last edited:

MM125

Tbh that image takes a whole to load. I don't know how load times are for the port but it reminds me of the infamous "Super Smash Bros 64 is a virtual console" secret. That thing is plugged into something and it looks like the recorder motions towards a mouse or something, as if to initiate the photo appearing.

MM125/ThePenguinDude125 here. And I couldn't tell you if it's loading slow or if it's doing that on purpose. Anyway, I was trying to adjust it for the best viewing (since I only recorded the video for people who doubted the screenshot), I wasn't moving towards a mouse. And it's plugged into a charger, because TWEWY burns out my battery. >_>

State

Awards
The game lags a bit on my iPhone. Other than that, concerning the mystery of looking like it's plugged to something, to the recorder's defense, this game consumes a lot of battery power, so it'd be logical and reasonable to keep it plugged.

That's one side of the coin, let's get to the other: s/he's just showing the ending, there's no proof that this isn't DIRECTLY from in-game or he made a video and downloaded it to his iOS device.

Phantom Knight

Has anyone found out how to unlock this, or is this just shown at the end of the game regardless?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
>TWEWY-related countdown appears
>fans cry SEQUEL SEQUEL
>image appears at the end of iOS port
>fans cry FAKE FAKE HE'S OBVIOUSLY FAKING IT

hmm...

MM125

Has anyone found out how to unlock this, or is this just shown at the end of the game regardless?

1) Beat the game.
2) Collect all the secret reports.
3) Beat the game again to view the secret ending.
4) Watch the "The World Begins with You" scene.
5) This artwork appears.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
>TWEWY-related countdown appears
>fans cry SEQUEL SEQUEL
>image appears at the end of iOS port
>fans cry FAKE FAKE HE'S OBVIOUSLY FAKING IT

hmm...

There's a difference between an website made by SE announcing a sequel and the only video in the world made by someone no one has heard of showing a questionable piece of art.

Though idk I am reminded of Chain of Memories with the random Roxas image at the end. That was the first time his face was shown and it was pretty much right at the end.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd love this if it were true. I'm on board for a TWEWY sequel, even if it's with a new cast. I'd love to see Neku & co. return but a new group would be easier, more fresh, and prevent fans crying about how the sequel ruined the original characters.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
If this isn't really a new character, I gotta find whoever faked this and hope they're on deviantArt.
I squee-ed when I opened the thread, lol.

State

Awards
Although it would be great to replay as our favorite characters, even if they made a cameo appearance, that is, assuming a sequel is true and they might change the group of protagonists, I'm not having a hard time picturing another sort of Another Day type of scenario involved with the original TWEWY cast and/or with Sora and Riku.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There's a difference between an website made by SE announcing a sequel and the only video in the world made by someone no one has heard of showing a questionable piece of art.
I was just pointing out how something that apparently comes out of something official is suddenly denied as real, despite the fact that the person who made the video entering and defending himself (and not even being acknowledged at all).

The countdown made people cry sequel, and then this comes out and it's suddenly cried fake. False. Made up.

I mean, I love TWEWY, but I just don't get the flipflopping based purely on the fact one was official and this one has yet to be proven as such.

I mean, if this is false I'll be the first person to admit I was wrong to believe it, but to me all signs point to otherwise.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Although it would be great to replay as our favorite characters, even if they made a cameo appearance, that is, assuming a sequel is true and they might change the group of protagonists, I'm not having a hard time picturing another sort of Another Day type of scenario involved with the original TWEWY cast and/or with Sora and Riku.

I think being able to play as the main protagonists in a sequel would be weird (especially in Neku's case) because they've made it out of the game already, it would suck if they went right back in. However, I could see something interesting like they can still see and talk to the people in the game and give them advice but can't really fight off the Noise.

As for what Mirby said, I'm with her, I really believe this is real (perhaps its because I'm hoping it is real, I think she looks awesome. I mean come on, preppy schoolgirl outfit, antisocial headphones, the closest hair that anyone can get to perfection, and Mr. Mew...nuff said). It makes sense that this port would contain something secret in it, I mean they have hinted that there will be more to TWEWY and I doubt they meant this port. A lot of people on the forums thought that a secret ending of some sorts would appear as well so it makes a lot of sense to me if there is something secret (maybe this isn't it, but I think there is something). I would love for her to be the main character of the next series so I'm gonna stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back