• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Farore~

Awards
Actually, maybe it's not a sequel at all.

After all the title of the teaser is "The World Begins with you" wich should place it (chronologically speaking) before "The World Ends With You"

Perhaps it's a prequel.

Maybe it's Joshua before he became what he is now. 8D (After all, angels aren't suposed to have genders, he could have taken whatever apparence he wanted after his death. I'm kidding, but that would be fun.

Though, there's the Mr Mew in the picture, hm. He's slightly different though.

Maybe Shiki saw one like this and used it as a model for her own Mr Mew, or it may be a prequel that takes place shortly before TWEWY, and the girl is a friend of Shiki.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Actually, maybe it's not a sequel at all.

After all the title of the teaser is "The World Begins with you" wich should place it (chronologically speaking) before "The World Ends With You"

Maybe it's a prequel.

Maybe it's Joshua before he became what he is now. 8D (After all, angels aren't suposed to have genders, he could have taken whatever apparence he wanted after his death. I'm kidding, but that would be fun.

It's very possible that it's not a sequel, but fits in somewhere else in the time line, so you bring up a good point. There's so little to nothing known about...what ever this is so it could be a prequel.

Clearly, it's Joshua's mom

Edit: All though, are you sure that's the name of the teaser? It's been a while since I'd played TWEWY, but I could have sworn that the "The World Begins With You" thing was at the end of the regular version too.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, "The World Begins With You" is at the very end of the game. Always has been.

Personally, I'm referring to the possible sequel/prequel thing as TWOWY.

~Farore~

Awards
Ah yes, you're right, it was also in the regular version, I forgot.

Though with this new artwork in the picture, who knows.

Still, that image looks interesting, and I'm always up to more TWEWY. (I will be playing this game again, with all this hype I can't help it, plus I need to collect all the secret reports)

Do you think Mr H is the father? I wouldn't be surprised if he flirted with highschool girls.

Ruran

Awards
Yeah, "The World Begins With You" is at the very end of the game. Always has been.

Take What Others Want Yenta?

Ah yes, you're right, it was also in the regular version, I forgot.

Though with this new artwork in the picture, who knows.

Still, that image looks interesting, and I'm always up to more TWEWY. (I will be playing this game again, with all this hype I can't help it, plus I need to collect all the secret reports)

Do you think Mr H is the father? I wouldn't be surprised if he flirted with highschool girls.

You and me both.

It's all coming together! D:

~Farore~

Awards
Take What Others Want Yenta?

You and me both.

It's all coming together! D:

Good luck to you too then partner, we have hours of playing ahead of us.

Oh my gosh, it totally is. D: I want to see her pop out of nowhere while Joshua is teasing Neku and ground him because he was a naughty Composer.

Neku would totally be like "wtf just happened?"

Ruran

Awards

The World Obfuscates With You

nah it's just for the pun of TWO

TWO? Decipher to me this new fangled slang.

Good luck to you too then partner, we have hours of playing ahead of us.

Oh my gosh, it totally is. D: I want to see her pop out of nowhere while Joshua is teasing Neku and ground him because he was a naughty Composer.

Neku would totally be like "wtf just happened?"

The only thing standing between me and finishing this game...is a pig. :mad:

Or they join up and tease Neku together. Then Mr. H comes and blows his mind that they're one big happy family.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
TWO? Decipher to me this new fangled slang.

The only thing standing between me and finishing this game...is a pig. :mad:
TWO - 2

Is it the sleeping one? Because if so, just close your DS and reopen it.

Ruran

Awards

Proof that I should not be on the computer at 6:30n in the morning. :x

Is it the sleeping one? Because if so, just close your DS and reopen it.

No, I actually finished the main story, it's one in Another Day. It's one of the ones in that tower, give me a minute while I look it up.

Edit: The one I can't defeat is Pig Polka.

~Farore~

Awards
Ah the pigs...always tricky ones.

I wonder if they'll come back in the future game.

I can imagine that too. Poor Neku is going to be called a lot of nicknames now, starting with honey, darling, and sweet cheeks.

Since Joshua started it, I can see the mother being evil and declare "Oh goody, here comes my son-in-law!"

I do hope though that the group hug won't traumatize Neku too much..."Need...personal...space...dying..."

Last edited:

State

Awards
Concerning the idea that this takes place years after the original, with the protagonists probably having their own businesses in Shibuya, a cameo with them as the shop owners would be great. They could also be the new brands, like Neku being 'Phones and Shiki's Mr. Mew.

Of course, this is all hypothetical, but it's fun to speculate. :>

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Not a complain so no one shoot me please but
why is news on Twewy being posted on the front page so often recently?
its just a question

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not a complain so no one shoot me please but
why is news on Twewy being posted on the front page so often recently?
its just a question

Because we like TWEWY and kingdom hearts news is dead

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
A generic-looking anime chick with Mr. Mew. Woahhh, get excited.

It's totes Shiki with a makeover. idk #ihopenot

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like Ariel from the Little Mermaid. lol um.. what music theme? ^^;

The game's use of sound and music references/culture/terms. If you look at some shop owner names, their names are puns of famous or notable people in the music industry. Then you know Noise, Beat, Rhyme, the headphones people have, Frequencies, etc. It's not loaded with musical terms but music is still extremely important in this game.

Concerning the idea that this takes place years after the original, with the protagonists probably having their own businesses in Shibuya, a cameo with them as the shop owners would be great. They could also be the new brands, like Neku being 'Phones and Shiki's Mr. Mew.

Of course, this is all hypothetical, but it's fun to speculate. :>

Ew. The brands are based on the Chinese zodiac and the legend of the banquet. There are 13 brands, all related to an animal then you have the cat

Last edited:

State

Awards
Ew. The brands are based on the Chinese zodiac and the legend of the banquet. There are 13 brands, all related to an animal then you have the cat

Oh cool, fun facts. Didn't know about that. Thanks for sharing. But assuming with a big if that they change the brands, will they change some, leave them intact or just change their design?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I don't think the brands are gonna change. That's not gonna happen. >_>

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A generic-looking anime chick with Mr. Mew. Woahhh, get excited.

I don't know what "generic" chick would have a hint of all the main protagonists in her and still somehow retain her "generic" status xP

I don't think the brands are gonna change. That's not gonna happen. >_>

I don't think they'll change either, and I never knew that about the zodiac thing, that is pretty cool. I would actually hope the brands don't change, but maybe add new ones because why would all 13 brands just disappear unless this game took place DECADES in the future. Also, I would hope that Joshua wouldn't be demoted to some lonely shopkeeper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back