• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Just saw the tower that said 'New 7 Days' in the picture. It at least means the Game is still continuing, which probably means sequel. I'm curious about who the girl is though. If I remember right the person who Shiki looked like in the game is Eri isn't it? Then again it's possible it's not anyone related to any of these characters at all, and she just happens to have the same doll and a pair of headphones.

sdr08

it could be neku and shiki's daughter, she kinda looks like both of them

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This girl has a bit of all the main characters in her appearance and personally I'm liking the idea that she's some sort of an experiment made by taking qualities of the all the MC's from the first game. Her being related to anyone is corny imo. And sueish.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still like to note the red in her eyes 8D

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

What if Shibuya herself?

Ruran

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Besides, I'm just referring to the idea of her being the family member (daughter) of characters "X" and "Z" who happens to have there most notable personality traits and even fashion sense. (which I'm not saying is the case)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i'll give a future sequel the benefit of the doubt just because it's fair, but part of what made twewy such a good game was how fresh the entire thing was. a sequel wouldn't really be able to capture that, depending on what they do with it and how closely it sticks to the original's formula (to the point where it can even be considered a sequel, maybe a spiritual one, but that doesn't seem to be the case). to be frank, it didn't really need a sequel, and might have been better off as a stand-alone game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I believe the reason she has Mr. Mew is because Shiki went on to own a successful business, and maybe Mr. Mew is the mascot of her company and they produce plushies of him now?

I have seen other people say this too, but I honestly didn't see any of those theories till after I thought of this :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Perhaps they may further elaborate on the composer's roles and other secrets in the game we haven't known about.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Perhaps they may further elaborate on the composer's roles and other secrets in the game we haven't known about.

This is what I hope, it would keep the story fresh as there are parts further behind the scenes we didn't get to see. If we've seen all the Reapers game has to offer, wouldn't think game just end up becoming TWEWY all over again essentially? I think either she is extremely vital to the Reapers game itself or there must be some secrets, like people who are higher than even dare I say it... Mr. H and Joshua

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
it could be neku and shiki's daughter
This made me so happy on the inside...

That picture does seem interesting, if it is a sequel, I do hope we at least hear about some of the characters from the previous game.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
This made me so happy on the inside...

That picture does seem interesting, if it is a sequel, I do hope we at least hear about some of the characters from the previous game.
Me too, and it pisses off the NekuXJosh fans...I win twice if that's the case now!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please no children of characters. ;A; That's never been an appealing direction for any story xD

Me too, and it pisses off the NekuXJosh fans...I win twice if that's the case now!

How does that even have to do with anything? If anything they can just say "This is Neku and Joshua's lovechild." and it could still be right or wrong. Just stop.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Are you serious? Stop.

An entirely new cast would be great. The fact this girl already has aspects of the original cast is good enough for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My ideal game is it being a new cast with some awesome cameos from the original cast (aged up only few months to a few years) with some awesome Another Day action with another universe or KH!Shibuya xD

And that this girl is a well-written character, and the game is well-written overall. The great thing about TWEWY was how it didn't take itself so seriously, and everything felt natural.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I just wonder are they gonna use the same battle system or add something new? I wonder if we get any new mini games or new places to explore? I mean Tin Pin is great but I'd like a bit more. Also some puzzles would be good.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, this theory might sound ridiculous, but I wonder if she might be an Angel. After all, the original game did hint at the Higher Plane in a possible sequel. Maybe she looks like the main characters because they're her charges? IDK, She does look sort of angelic, and Shibuya somehow seems... Brighter in this picture.

Also, I highly suspect she's connected to the Composer. If there's a new powerful person in town, there's no way Shibuya's Supervisor wouldn't know it. Maybe she was even the Partner of the Composer or related to him. Hmm...

I also like some peoples' idea that she's somehow Shibuya itself. Either way, I hope this sequel sheds more light on other aspects of the Game, the Composer, Angels, the HP, and the other UGs.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
So, this theory might sound ridiculous, but I wonder if she might be an Angel. After all, the original game did hint at the Higher Plane in a possible sequel. Maybe she looks like the main characters because they're her charges? IDK, She does look sort of angelic, and Shibuya somehow seems... Brighter in this picture.

Also, I highly suspect she's connected to the Composer. If there's a new powerful person in town, there's no way Shibuya's Supervisor wouldn't know it. Maybe she was even the Partner of the Composer or related to him. Hmm...

I also like some peoples' idea that she's somehow Shibuya itself. Either way, I hope this sequel sheds more light on other aspects of the Game, the Composer, Angels, the HP, and the other UGs.
....What if you play as an angel and your Reapers and Noise are....Demons and Fallen Angels?

Ruran

Awards
All this discussion about her being a special being (which I'm guilty of myself) then watch when it turns out that she's just a normal human and her design is purely aesthetic. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back