• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
brb screaming

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
tumblr_m1ici4tmWR1qbper1o1_500.gif

Solo Remix is akin to, say, the Re: versions of KH games. Re:coded contained a secret ending that was not present in the original game; Nomura is at the helm of both TWEWY and KH, so who's to say that Solo Remix didn't follow suit and include something referencing the future of the series in the same was that Re:coded and Signs of What's Next did for KH?

EDIT: And in fact, it seems this reasoning has proven itself to be true. Oh joy.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Omigosh yes, I'm practically about to die.

Already gonna start hoping for New TWEWY Girl to be in the next KH.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
ok cool
i'll just

you know
replace my posts with idiotic rambling because that's all it is now asddfsagsdagsda

i was trying to help you realize that so you could have already been hyping when this tweet came out XD

i just want to streamline the hype process. get rid of the legitimacy doubts so everyone can just HYPE

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
YES. I'm so excited. TWEWY is one of the rare games where I enjoy the gameplay probably as much as the story.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, so since we now know that this is in fact real, I know that Izayoi is on to something, and I figured out another piece I think.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As Izayoi pointed out, she has specific things like the main protagonists of TWEWY1, she has:
- headphones similar to Neku
- hair that is similar in color (not length) to Joshua
- Mr. Mew (obviously Shiki's)
- a pose similar to one of Rhyme's main artwork from the first game

rhyme.jpg

- but what does she have like Beat? It clearly doesn't have to be an article of clothing, but considering she has all those features from everyone else she HAS to have something in common with Beat...but what?

Claire-Farron

Okay, so since we now know that this is in fact real, I know that Izayoi is on to something, and I figured out another piece I think.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As Izayoi pointed out, she has specific things like the main protagonists of TWEWY1, she has:
- headphones similar to Neku
- hair that is similar in color (not length) to Joshua
- Mr. Mew (obviously Shiki's)
- a pose similar to one of Rhyme's main artwork from the first game

rhyme.jpg

- but what does she have like Beat? It clearly doesn't have to be an article of clothing, but considering she has all those features from everyone else she HAS to have something in common with Beat...but what?

Her undying love for her siblings if she has any?? Or goes her own pace like Beat?

This: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ndz4gV5E1r6g1vt.png
Now Im confused and wondering if its a nitpicker trying to be nit picky.

Last edited:

Claire-Farron

Yup, that's it...just looked it up, I would have never thought color scheme of the clothes lol IDK why xP So this girl relates to all of them? What does that mean???? O___O
She'll be super powerful.... *shrugs*
Nitpicker nitpicking. It looks better than the original way. Before it looks kinda...>_> wrong.
I like the new Mr. Mew too. He's more cuter now.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She really does have a bit of every protagonist in her. I'm really excited for future developments now. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back