• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new theory tell me what you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-Ba-Di

Wait, No-Ba-Di, Nomura also stated that he wants us to think of the scene as the future, which may hint to a scene similar to this one in which we have our heroes in the same roles (though not the same armor and whatnot).

I've got it.

The letter.

That oh-so-mysterious letter the Destiny Islands trio got from the king. Could it be about the keyblade war?

Edit: Aw dang, the future. Maybe the whole "History repeats itself" philosophy is coming around, and our three heroes will be placed in the same role, like Suhyessuh said.

No-Ba-Di

Heh.

But, back to the theory...

Is it possible that Sora, Riku and Kairi will eventually take on the roles of the knights? Its certainly within reason to imagine this happening.

Water Dancer

this could be just the part where they detail the Xehonarts history because that will happen again in Kingdom hearts 3 but with Sora and Co instead

No-Ba-Di

*shudder*
I've got issues with them using Xenahort... again.
Sure, he was/is a great character, all three of him, but more stuff on the same Xenahort would just get oooold.

Water Dancer

Yea but i spose if theyre going to start with a story, they gotta finish it. it would be quite odd to just suddenly stop with the xehonart storyline and start with a random new one

No-Ba-Di

I'm thinking a character with ties to Xenahort, not Xenahort himself. That could link into the whole "Memory of Xenahort" text that was going on in Sunset Horizons. I think that term in a noun though, reffering to HIS memory, not someone remembering him...

Water Dancer

Yea that would be a good idea
It would answer plenty of questions aswell
what im still confused with is why U.E.M is wearing that jacket. It cant be Xehonart cause hes too old. and his face dosnt resemble an old xehonart either so it cant be him b4 he took some magic potion thingy or "used" kingdom hearts to make him young

Meteora

Alrite heres an idea. There has been abit of confusion on why in Sunset Horizon the 3 Soldiers pick up the Kingdom key, Mickey's kingdom key and Way to Dawn but in birth by sleep they just WHOOOSH dissapear! :eek:_O:. Im thinking that maybe its 3 new completely different people to the enigmatic soldiers. I thinking maybe Sora, Riku and Kairi in the future?
See the letter the 3 got in the KH2 ending was the flashback of birth by sleep. The 3 soldiers didnt beat this guy and now its there turn (Sora Riku and Kairi) to try and stop him. Thats where Sunset Horizon comes from. Its in the same place but with Sora Riku and Kairi as the new fighters.
I know this is a real outrageous idea and i aint backing it 100% myself, but i thought id just put it out there and see what other people think of it.
A very interesting idea. I see what you're saying and I somewhat agree with it too. Although, I don't think it's what we're going to find out. It would be awesome though.

-EDIT- On second thought, you may be more right than I'd thought. I'll add some things to your theory. I watched the KH2 secret ending again and noticed at the very end of it, the words "It all began with...Birth by sleep" appeared. The KH2 Final Mix secret ending starts off with the words "Birth by sleep". Maybe it's saying it all started with that event that happened in the Final Mix+ secret ending, since it's called "Birth by sleep", and in the end of the KH2 secret ending it says it all began with that. It makes a lot more sense now.

Last edited:

Meteora

I made an edit...........

Wait a minute...damn...I don't think it's true because of this..

In Birth by sleep, the BHS's Keyblade broke...and in the KH2 secret ending, the same Keyblade was in it...so I don't think what we see in KH2 is in the future...

Last edited:

reload

the first secret movie is connected to the second. the kh2 one continues with the final mix + one

KH.info

Reload, just to clarify what you said.

so in other words, they are like a show broken into 2 parts, otherwise the whole video could have lasted for a total of 5mins++.

but the story and timeline of both secret endings are different, right?
(according to what some ppl say in this forum)

Here is one way to conclude whether both endings are in the same timeline or not: Landscape
(the other way would be the missing keyblades of Sora, Mickey and Riku)
(the other way is the words --> it all began with...Birth by Sleep)

Different Timelines: (what ppl are saying now...)
KH2 ending: Future
KH2 FM ending: Past

Although U.E.M did mess up the place big time by raising lands here and there and the tornado of keyblades going through everywhere. im surprised to see the keyblades all nicely place, in the future. you can get a bird's eye view after the 3 soldiers pick up Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's keyblade. but i guess Nomura didnt place much importance in making sure that the details are accurate, in terms of the environment. just as long as its the same place and tons of keyblades are around and there are 4 paths in 4 directions.

Same Timelines:
KH2 ending: ?
KH2 FM ending: ?

well, in terms of landscape and environment, its safe to assume that both endings are in the same timelines.you realise that the 3 soldiers from both endings began at the same spot. but this scenario would be impossible. how do we explain the missing keyblades? hence, the above suggested scenario, by the ppl of this forum.

haha...i believe this detail is ...quite unnecessary. but just some fun info. but i believe its different timelines. the story goes " it all began with....Birth by Sleep". if you were story-telling, it has to be telling a story about a past. thats basic english.

Last edited:

KH.info

sorry for the double post. but i think i can answer to Meteora.

Meteora, in KH2 secret ending, the 3 soldiers each carried 2 keyblades:

1) one of their own
2) either Sora's, Riku's or Mickey's (it has already been confirm. i cant rmb who take whose. go search in
this forum)

in KH2 FM secret ending, the 3 soldiers were not seen carrying an extra keyblade.
they were in fact, carrying their own. i can confirm this for the E.S. his keyblade is the biggest, well...U.E.M keyblade is big too. but im comparing among the 3 soldiers.

but for Aqua and Ven, i will need to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back