• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new theory tell me what you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

Alrite heres an idea. There has been abit of confusion on why in Sunset Horizon the 3 Soldiers pick up the Kingdom key, Mickey's kingdom key and Way to Dawn but in birth by sleep they just WHOOOSH dissapear! :eek:_O:. Im thinking that maybe its 3 new completely different people to the enigmatic soldiers. I thinking maybe Sora, Riku and Kairi in the future?
See the letter the 3 got in the KH2 ending was the flashback of birth by sleep. The 3 soldiers didnt beat this guy and now its there turn (Sora Riku and Kairi) to try and stop him. Thats where Sunset Horizon comes from. Its in the same place but with Sora Riku and Kairi as the new fighters.
I know this is a real outrageous idea and i aint backing it 100% myself, but i thought id just put it out there and see what other people think of it.

gaurdianblade

Thats a good theory. It would make more sense as to why the keyblades werent there. Maybe the armor is like the drive forms. Its some new kind of power that we havent yet seen

sepheroth1

your idea got em thinking, maybe that area is like in CoM when riku and sora were in the same places practicly at the same time but never actualy saw each other. SO the first regular and the kh2 final mix one are happen similtanieusly but since its in the realm of darkness (i think) where time is non existant as stated in the ansem reports they can be happeneing at the same time but differernt events.

Riddlin

good idea, but I thought the keyblades were there actually I believe that i saw them get swept up into the giant keyblade wave but I could be wrong...if not then explain how the blue haired woman was kairi the brown haired man was riku and of course roxas we know about (which mean he dies!? OH NOES)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Not to be a bubble burster but how would Sora being one of the knights relate to him fighting ES who is a secret boss? The whole thing seems to take place in the past. The keyblades probably disappeared in defense of itself. They were confirmed to be different characters. FS who is blue haired is named Aqua and the short knight to be Ven. Though, ES's name is not confirmed. Did you watch the extended secret movie yet?

Water Dancer

your idea got em thinking, maybe that area is like in CoM when riku and sora were in the same places practicly at the same time but never actualy saw each other. SO the first regular and the kh2 final mix one are happen similtanieusly but since its in the realm of darkness (i think) where time is non existant as stated in the ansem reports they can be happeneing at the same time but differernt events.

Yea thats another thing i was thinking about. Like maybe the three Soldiers are like a mirrored form of Sora Riku and Kairi. The dark or twighlight realm versons of them or something

swizzle

You are such a drag..
thats a pretty good theory but i dont think taht they would be wearing the exactly SAME armor i dont think that every keyblader wears that same outfit.

but i do agree with the fact that tehy could be suiting up for the last battle and that is something that another person gave (maybe mickey) them

Water Dancer

good idea, but I thought the keyblades were there actually I believe that i saw them get swept up into the giant keyblade wave but I could be wrong...if not then explain how the blue haired woman was kairi the brown haired man was riku and of course roxas we know about (which mean he dies!? OH NOES)

I didnt say they were derectly related to these soldiers, just took over their role after U.E.M defeated them

No-Ba-Di

I thinking maybe Sora, Riku and Kairi in the future?
See the letter the 3 got in the KH2 ending was the flashback of birth by sleep. The 3 soldiers didnt beat this guy and now its there turn (Sora Riku and Kairi) to try and stop him. Thats where Sunset Horizon comes from. Its in the same place but with Sora Riku and Kairi as the new fighters.

An interesting idea...
Sadly, Nomura already ruled this out when interviewed on the topic of the original secret ending of Kingdom Hearts II, and stated that they were "three completley new characters" However, this does not rule out their appearance in the new title.

Last edited:

Water Dancer

Not to be a bubble burster but how would Sora being one of the knights relate to him fighting ES who is a secret boss? The whole thing seems to take place in the past. The keyblades probably disappeared in defense of itself. They were confirmed to be different characters. FS who is blue haired is named Aqua and the short knight to be Ven. Though, ES's name is not confirmed. Did you watch the extended secret movie yet?

Ahh well heres my defence.
In final mix i think ive seen a pic that has E.S coming out of the Sleep chamber. i beleive the Sleep and Awakening chamber is like a time portal thus E.S survived the battle and went through and fought sora. why? no idea havnt got that far lol.
They are new characters i didnt say F.S B.H.S and E.S ARE sora riku and kairi .I said that they have taken over there role.

Water Dancer

thats a pretty good theory but i dont think taht they would be wearing the exactly SAME armor i dont think that every keyblader wears that same outfit.

but i do agree with the fact that tehy could be suiting up for the last battle and that is something that another person gave (maybe mickey) them

Perhaps the armor is like the defence verson of a keyblade. Stops people from takeing there hearts kinda thing

No-Ba-Di

They are new characters i didnt say F.S B.H.S and E.S ARE sora riku and kairi .I said that they have taken over there role.

Confusion.
How do you explain that their armour is exactly the same? And, if you look closley at a screenshot of the orginal secret ending, you can see the three Knights holding the keyblades they used in Birth By Sleep. On top of that, the E.S. is clearly seen holding the very keyblade he uses in Birth By Sleep, AND fought Sora with. It would be nigh impossible for Sora to end up weilding the E.S.'s keyblade.
Oh, whats more...
The female in the first secret ending picked up RIKU'S keyblade, and the shorter male picked up MICKEY'S. I would assume this would be the other way around, and if anything, the taller one would have recieved Riku's Way To Dawn if your theory held true.
Its a great idea, but it has many flaws.

And yes, i've thought way too long and hard about this.

xynot

Tha tcouldn't make much sense considereing tha the three soldiers had their armor prior t opicking up the keyblades....btu the rest of your theory seems plausible.

Water Dancer

Confusion.
How do you explain that their armour is exactly the same? And, if you look closley at a screenshot of the orginal secret ending, you can see the three Knights holding the keyblades they used in Birth By Sleep. On top of that, the E.S. is clearly seen holding the very keyblade he uses in Birth By Sleep, AND fought Sora with. It would be nigh impossible for Sora to end up weilding the E.S.'s keyblade.
Oh, whats more...
The female in the first secret ending picked up RIKU'S keyblade, and the shorter male picked up MICKEY'S. I would assume this would be the other way around, and if anything, the taller one would have recieved Riku's Way To Dawn if your theory held true.
Its a great idea, but it has many flaws.

And yes, i've thought way too long and hard about this.

Lol yea you have :toungesmile:
i dont mind only a theory. i wasnt realy 100% on it for a start anywas. thanks for pointing out the minor details

Suhyessuh

Umm, I have to agree with No-Ba-Di on this one. Yes, Water Dancer, I realize that you're saying that in the first one perhaps Sora, Riku, and Kairi are taking over the B.H.S., F.S., and E.S.'s roles, however, as No-Ba-Di quoted Nomura, the knights in the first movie were completely new characters, so there's no way that they could even be Sora, Riku, and Kairi taking over the new soldiers' roles.

Sorry man, try again.

No-Ba-Di

Oh, and another thing...
The two secret endings couldn't have been in different time periods, because Nomura also stated that the first secret ending was In the past. Him and his stupid interviews always ruining everything...
Even if it wasn't, who the hell would have cleaned up the mess made in Birth By Sleep? How would the ground become flat again? Where Sora fought the E.S, the ground was already royally messed up, and there wasn't a keyblade in sight. Things couldn't go back to normal in a few years...

Sorakh212

Awards
That does make sense, but the letter was from the king(mickey mouse) so where would he play along in all of this? Just saying not trying to create chaos or anything lol.

Suhyessuh

Wait, No-Ba-Di, Nomura also stated that he wants us to think of the scene as the future, which may hint to a scene similar to this one in which we have our heroes in the same roles (though not the same armor and whatnot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back