• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Theory on BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urashima999.5

Ok, check this out. Everyone says that BHK is a shell of Sora created when Sora became a heartless. But, a lot of people dont think so. Now, I've been thinking about this and came up with a new theory. Now, BHK is supposedly a shell, and yet he feels emotions, which a shell shouldnt right. Now, DiZ has told BHK that he should not exist because it feels emotions, which leads me to think, that he isn't just a shell. He is something else, a version of a shell that should never have happened! A shell that feels emotion. Namine also tell BHK that he shouldnt exist. So, this is my theory, just a thought. Post back on your thoughts.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Shells can feel pain, and emotion, and other thing. Who says they can't?

And Diz never told BHK he should not exist, nor did he say that he shouldn't exist because he feels emotions. The only thing of this sort we heard of, is Namine` telling him he shouldn't exist

Overall, it's all speculation, and nothing is really debatable seeing as we have hardly any info on him

Urashima999.5

TheMuffinMan, its just a theory. And shells haven't been seen to have emotions yet in my opinion, so its just a thought. And I'm pretty sure that DiZ tells BHK that in a new trailer yes? If not then it was in fact Namine, so its still something to go by. But thanks for posting anyway ^_^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think the Shell's showed plenty of emotion in KH: COM =\

And no, Diz didn;t say that, sorry, it was Namine, and she didn't say anything about emotions =\

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, there's nothng really to debate seeing as we have ahrdly any information about the kid. It's all speculation and each individuals own views

Cloud_FFVII

I have a theory about BHK, but it's on a thread already. If you want to see it, the thread is on my Signature.

B

bettermanlamia

its kinda sounds like BHK is a shell of sora, but that's me :p

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
......If BHK doesn't have a heart....but he feels stuffs........maybe he's like stuck between being a human and a shell......maybe he was born like at the wrong time or something!

but get this
- When the BHK is showed, a narrator's voice comes on, who says: I cannot exist. I understand this, but it's still tough. I don't have a heart, but my chest still hurts.

- A scene is played where BHK walks through Diz with his keyblade, and screams. Thie is the scene we've seen before where Diz turns into random numbers.

Axel says to BHK: Let's meet again when we're reborn.

- There were no new Organization members.

- In the Land of Dragons, Sora says: 13th Order! What are you doing this time!

- Also in Mulan's world, when the hooded figure takes out the Souleater (Riku's weapon), here is the dialogue:

Donald: "What!?"
Sora: "Wait, are you..."

- A clip from the Deep Dive world is shown where a cloaked figure is fighting against Sora.

Riku says in a clip: You cannot stop what the heart commands.

So when BHK walked thorugh DiZ, mayeb something happend to him that made him that way. Maybe he "was" Human but the DiZ(if he was a bad guy)_ wanted him on his side and made him that way or something

OR!!!!!

BHK is the reason why DiZ is bandaged and DiZ was trying to get him back and made him a .....non-exsistant one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back