• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

reading the thread about haley joel osment reminded me of how OLD he is. Which made me realize something else: the next KH3 isnt gonna come out for a few years, i bet it's production wont even start for a few years. So what if by the time they start making KH3 Haley joel osment is too old and deep voiced to play sora? would they try to make his voice higher? would they try and have sora be older? or...WOULD THEY GET A NEW VOICE FOR SORA??? I think the last option is very probable, but do you? do you think SE and disney would find an accurate enough voiceover? who might it be? idk if there's been a thread about this b4 but if there has been please only 1 person say it if u seen some1 already tell me plz dont tell me again its not necessary.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Yeah I dont know, they should start with the sript now so they can get all the voice acting done, then do all the technical stuff, plus guys in kh3 sora might be older so it might suit him.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Hey, Sora could be sixteen, so he has already went through puberty and Haley has as well. I don't see any reason why S-E would change the actor.

Soraroxrikusux05

Hey, Sora could be sixteen, so he has already went through puberty and Haley has as well. I don't see any reason why S-E would change the actor.
lol imagine sora sounding like an adult "DONALD! GOOFY!" and then he does that jumpy thing he did with them when he jumped out of the pod lol that would be so gay

The Used

Sora might not even be in KH3, let alone there might not even be a KH3. I don't really care if Sora does have another voice.

Soraroxrikusux05

Sora might not even be in KH3, let alone there might not even be a KH3. I don't really care if Sora does have another voice.
of course theres gonna be a KH3 monkey already explained it and of course sora's gonna be in KH3 that would be dumb if he wasn't i dont think square enix is dumb but yeah there is gonnabe a KH3 who cares if there isnt any exact solid proof?!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
His voice isn't going to get much deeper, Haley's already in his late teens. Sora's gonna be like 16-ish in the next game, so his voice is gonna be deep anyway

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
It's been at least 2 hours and now were talking about a New Sora....Jesus Christ.

A. There Is no KH3!!!AND THERE NEVER WILL BE!

B. He's going to do community service probaly, all teenagers who get into car accidents always do.

Joe

Bronze Member
I've been speculating this for months, but never really posted it.
my guess is as good as yours.

muffin

If there really is a KH3 I'm not so sure they would get a new voice actor it might mess up the game a little. Maybe Sora marries Kairi and their kids take the main roll in KH3 hey its a thought XD

Lunar Knight

American Person
huh some1 told me haly joel osment was 20 years old how old exactly is he?

Last time I checked, Haley was eighteen.

Gee...who told you that? Was it from Tetsuya himself? Most likely not.

I'm being open minded since Europe and Australia hasn't had KH2 released there yet, so there is a possibility that KH3 may not exist depending on the sales from Europe and Asia. Seeing how KH was a huge success, why not KH2? Even the flaws of KH2 will not deter most of the KH fans from buying this game.

most likley thell have a new vocie of sora. someone thats 16

A sixteen year old has pretty much gone through puberty, voice wise. Haley's voice is already deep and it won't get any deeper and Sora's voice is already deep, as stated by TMM earlier ago.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's been at least 2 hours and now were talking about a New Sora....Jesus Christ.

B. He's going to do community service probaly, all teenagers who get into car accidents always do.

Click my sig where it says please don't read. It more than make hints on it, so saying there will never be isn't really true. It should be more like, it might, but it won't come out for a while. There is no solid proof that it will, nor it won't. For now we just hang back until FF12, and 13 are finished. Then we'll see if he decides to make it.

Last edited:

kthundercat

Thank you purified_riku155 for having a link to that interveiw, I read that a long time ago but I never bookmarked it and I was posting things from that interveiw and people would ask for proof but I didn't have it, I'm not crazy! ! !

I really think though that the only reason that there would be a new Sora would be if Disney had something to do with it because of his crimes.

A funny resemblance if that did happen would be like Britney Spears being photographed drinking Coca Cola while on contract with Pepsi. Haley did drugs while on contract with the happeist place on earth, that's just what comes to mind when I read it.........

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
reading the thread about haley joel osment reminded me of how OLD he is. Which made me realize something else: the next KH3 isnt gonna come out for a few years, i bet it's production wont even start for a few years. So what if by the time they start making KH3 Haley joel osment is too old and deep voiced to play sora? would they try to make his voice higher? would they try and have sora be older? or...WOULD THEY GET A NEW VOICE FOR SORA??? I think the last option is very probable, but do you? do you think SE and disney would find an accurate enough voiceover? who might it be? idk if there's been a thread about this b4 but if there has been please only 1 person say it if u seen some1 already tell me plz dont tell me again its not necessary.

If they did, they would have to have the PERFECT person to do the voice and he'd have to sound EXACTLY like haley joel osment, like the singers from panic at the disco and fall out boy, u cant tell them apart. but wat I think is that they should keep haley. cause to me, he is the one, true voice of sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back