• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new returning old member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xekenda

Awards
Hello there everyone.

So, I used to be on these forums back in the old days when it first started out. Those were the days of when Chain of Memories first came out and theories about KH2 was at an all time high. We analyzed ASAS and Deep Dive with talks of the BHK, DWU, BFU and so forth. Later it was the Elder Mage from the Birth by Sleep secret ending in KH2. But the days of overanalyzing KH1 and COM was the times I remember the most.

I lost my old account along the way. Back then I was known as TSora on here, took part in trivia threads and was member, as number #5, in a certain R.O.X.A.S organization, if anybody remembers that anymore. Monkeyboy (my superior, if you are still out there)

I miss those times, and I am still curious if anybody I knew back then are still here on this forum. I have lurked around here sometimes in the years since then, but now that KH4 has been announced, I feel compelled to be more active again.

EDIT:

I found the fruit of my old Organization. xD Those weird times.

I have actually found some of my old replies on the old account. I can see how much less mature I was back then. I hope it has changed. xD

Last edited:

Xekenda

Awards
Thank you. :) How is the KH fandom these days. Any great theorizing and discussions going on. Are the Trivia threads still a thing?

Back