• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Order, A New Story, and A New Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter I: The End​

Once, there was a hero named Sora. He was what some people called the "Keyblade Master." He had two companions who were named Donald and Goofy. And the rest was history. About two years later, Sora had defeated Xemnas, the leader of a group of Nobodies who called themselves 'Organization XIII.' Now, our story begins, many years after these events.

Castle Oblivion. It was once home to some of Organization XIII. But not anymore. It has been abandon for several years. Until now. Three strangers had found the place a few months before. Now, their entire group had set up shop there. Right now, the others were out on a break, and only three remained there. They were dressed in a black cloak, so their faces were hidden.

"It has been awhile," the first man said. "Since anything alive has been in here. And it still will be a long time." He smirked at his comment. "After all," he continued. "We are nothing." The second man jumped up. "True, very true," the second man exclaimed. "We are what we once weren't, nothing." The third man sat there quietly. "Superior," he said to the first man, finally speaking. "What if your brother finds out you are here?" The first man laughed. "He won't," he said. "He wouldn't dare, I've got thirteen of you and he will come by himself."

The second man looked around. "Wow," he said. "Organization XIII sure did know how to set up a place." The first man grunted. "They are no more," he said. "And we, The Order, shall take its place. My brother will stand no chance." The third man looked at him. "Where is he, anyways?" he asked the first man. The first man looked at him. "I think in a place called 'Twilight Town.' He said he was looking for something." Just then, something shut, and all three heard it. The second and third man jumped up. "What is it?" they asked the first man. The first man smirked underneath his cloak. "We have a guest......."

ok, those who read it, please comment on it

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Yeah, awesome start Sephy this looks like its going to be a great action story.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
it will be eventualy, and that was just the opening.......anyways, I'm going to do what ansem jafar did with his fanfic, ask to people to sign up, and I'll put the second chapter up when more people join

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
That was pretty cool. I kinda liked it. By the way you aren't copying off me are you for ideas? Just kidding. But I might be interested in being this fan fic. see how someone writes my org. memeber

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
accualy, I was wondering, could I use Jemxas in one of my later chaps? he's gonna be like a semi-good guy, he's aginst the Order. anyways, ya, I'll put up the template soon if anyone wants to be in the fanfic

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
just to wait a while, you'll see why.anyways I'll start letting people send me templates, if they're interested in joing. All I need is their character's Name, Gender, Apperance, Element, Rank, Weapon, Personality, and Powers, then, I'll put them in the story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back