• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new KH title maybe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

This is what I found while looking up some FF Versus 13 Updates.

We may finally be getting an update on Final Fantasy Versus XIII soon. The usual sources for early magazine leaks are reporting that in this week's Famitsu Tetsuya Nomura says to expect a small followup on Versus in next week's issue. Nomura also apparently hints at a new title announcement.

Texas BBQ sauce: http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff7/2011/07/05/sqex_news_512

Last edited by a moderator:

Youniquee

Awards
I'm guessing it's BBSV2 if it's a KH game. Why can't he update on KH3D?

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If its a KH reveal I think it will finally be BBSv2. That would be some nice confirmation...though I am also upset that we aren't gettin much about 3D. Well they're working hard I guess.

noheartx

That would be great if we got BBSV2. I mean...I can't really think of anything else it would be. I don't know is SE was working on any other projects. Hopefully we can get some good news for once.

The only other thing i can think of is an HD/Remastered collection for something. Maybe KH1, or something like that?

StVen

KHIII at long last? xD KHIII would still be considered a new title I guess o.o
Since we are getting FF Versus updates, it maybe nearing its completion so that leaves them working on KH3 now?!! ;3

@noheartx,

Me too, not to mention, it is tetsuya nomura we are talking about here not really SE. So it could mean one of his own creations, either FF or KH, or perhaps, another project entirely. Who the heck knows.

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
Realistically, it might not even be KH related. It's not going to be an entirely new KH title that we've never heard of, I mean come on, he can't drag out the series with a 3rd game before KH3. So if it is KH related, I would say it's BBV2.

WaveK89

Update on Versus has me excited. I find it a bit odd revealing a title at this point in time with TGS coming up. Not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, something to look forward to next week, but I'm not really holding my breath for anything exciting aside from Versus.

noheartx

Realistically, it might not even be KH related. It's not going to be an entirely new KH title that we've never heard of, I mean come on, he can't drag out the series with a 3rd game before KH3. So if it is KH related, I would say it's BBV2.

Right, that's what i meant. Hey, it could even be a new FInal Fantasy (lol). I mean, like i said they've been showing interest in HD remakes/collections, so its a very high possibility of something to that effect.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m hoping it is an announcement for a KH game but you never know for sure. Also yay for FF Versus XIII. Have been waiting for that for years.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
As much as I hope its BBSv2 reveal I'm not gonna hold my breath. Bring on the Versus news

Mog

Awards
Right, that's what i meant. Hey, it could even be a new FInal Fantasy (lol). I mean, like i said they've been showing interest in HD remakes/collections, so its a very high possibility of something to that effect.

I think they would be saving a KH remake for 2012, 10th anniversary. So SE are working on XIII-2, Versus, Type-0, DDD and possibly BBSV2. The only title that hasn't been officially revealed is BBSV2, which leads me to think that it is the game they are talking about.But why would they announce it now instead of at TGS?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Portable FF/KH titles usually get magazine debuts, so you guys might be in luck with this one.

Will let you know what I hear. :>

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Finally some news about Versus XIII. Hopefully the announcement is Kingdom Hearts related (laughs) since we've already taken in the new info XIII-2 had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back