• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thanks DS and yeah Ansem i should have lol i'll put her and Roxas in the sequel more often

okay i'm planning to post a drawing of Jess soon. i'm going to draw her first ^^ but if i take a picture of it, and copy and past it in a reply box, will that work? because i dont have the programs to make links...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My faves were... all of them. sorry i cant be specific, but it was awsome. no improvements can be made i believe, it was perfection. my least fave wasnt a chapter, its right now, waiting for the sequal. so whats the sequal gonna be called. "A New Journey 2" perhaps, or are you going to ditch the old name and get a new one?

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Angels that was great!!!! Sorry i havent been comenting but i did remain a reader true to the fic!

Now the things i loved was mostly all of the fluff parts they were so awsome. But truely i loved the whole thing. and i liked the song that u put in the chap it was lovely. I doubt there was a single thing that i didnt like about ur FF cept the whole not a lot of Namine and Roxas but all still great!!!

I cant wait for ur sequel that one i will surely read as long as u give me a heads up please.

^thats s'okay khlover ^^ and thanks

the sequel is gonna be called Living Memories: A Sequel to A New Journey lol

again, thank you to everyone that read it.

acein: i hope the thread wont die completely; maybe some new readers/new incomers will find it and read it. ^^

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
hi angels. just letting you know that i am workin on ch 4 of my fic. also i cqan't believe this. 3 chapters and 19 pages on my fic. so much spam sigh. also i am lookin forward to ur sequel

hey ansem good to hear. yeah i know spamming is getting high on it, hopefully it will tone down lol.

lol i cant wait to start writing it. ^^ question! i wanna post a pic of Jess i drew(well im drawing now) and i dont have the programs to download it. if i take a picture of it, and copy and paste it into my reply box, will that work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back