• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my first fan-fiction and im a little nervous about it lol. i made up my own character back when i first played KH, and ever since then i've been keeping her up with the new games. i decided to start the story after Sora and Co. leave Twilight Town. no specific world they're at, all you need to know is that its nighttime and they're camping. for some reason i've named her Jess. i like that name lol. hope you enjoy!!

Sora gazed up at the stars in deep thought. He has come a long way since his world was taken by the heartless. Looking around the campground he set up, he looked at his friends. Donald an Goofy were playing with cards and Jiminy was working on his jounal. Sora finally looked at Jess, who looked at him in return. They smiled at each other, and Jess glanced back at the stars, seeming to be lost in a trance. Sora didn’t stop looking at her; they have been through so much together.

Jess was the first person he ever met outside Destiny Islands. A citizen of Traverse Town, Jess’s world was destroyed when she was four years old. Unfortunatley, she was separated from her parents and never saw them again. Ending up in Traverse Town, she lost her memory of her native world. The people who took her in were also from her world, Hackettsville. Ever since Jess was old enough to understand what happened, she has been dreaming of someday finding her real parents. Sora invited her to come travel with him, Donald, and Goofy, and the four of them became best of friends.

Looking back now at Jess, Sora realized that she had fallen asleep. Donald and Goofy were still up, and they looked at Sora curiously.

“Sora, you’ve been looking at Jess all night. Do you like her or something?” Goofy asked.

“No way!” Sora countered. He paused before explaining. “I love her like my sister.”

Donald and Goofy quietly laughed as Sora lied down to fall asleep.

~*~

“Sora! Get up!!”

The alarming voice woke Sora up with a startle. He recognized the distressed tone in Jess’s voice.

Sora rubbed his eyes and saw that they were surrounded by dozens of heartless! He got up and whipped out his Keyblade. The fight lasted a few minutes; silence started to fill the air. Then, a loud, chilling laugh broke the silence.

A man appeared dressed in a black coat with a red collar and pockets appeared.

“Who are you?” Sora demanded.

“An apprentice” the man replied. A cold breeze blew his long blonde hair around his face. His eyes were as cold a stone.

“What do you want from us?” Goofy asked, hiding behind his shield.
The man said nothing, but pointed at Jess. She froze.

“Me? What do you want from me?” Jess asked.

The man remained silent. A dark orb came down from the sky, and in a second he wielded a black sword. He removed his coat, showing that he also wielded a gun in his pant pocket. The four took a step back.

“I learned that you lost your family to the heartless years ago,” he began, “and that you’ve never heard from them. Your not going to ever hear from them. Why is that you ask? Your father is dead. He was murdered by Maleficent.”

Jess’s knees began to shake. Sora was angered so much that he ran towards the mysterious man with his Keyblade ready to attack.

But the man simply avoided it and continued. “She wants you gone. The reason is unknown to me. Nevertheless, I follow orders. And the order was to eliminate you”.

“Run!!” Sora yelled.

Jess obeyed, running as fast as she could to the nearest town. Thinking to herself, Jess thought that she can blend in with the crowd of people walking around.

What she didn’t know: it was not going to help at all.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy did their best to fight off the man, but it was no use. The man knocked them all out with one attack, leaving them helpless on the ground. Sora couldn’t think straight. He tried so hard to get up from the ground; he had to get Jess safe. After a minute, he finally was able to stand up as well as the others. Sora headed off in the man’s direction, hoping that it wouldn’t be too late.

What’s in Chapter 2: It’s a race against time. The mysterious man is not far from Jess’s trail, and Sora and the gang pray they find Jess unharmed. Will Jess make it from the man’s attack? Will her attacker be captured? And what lies in store for Sora and company? Keep reading to find out!

Maverick E.S

Virus
Good story can't wait to see the rest ......ive also made many stories before too none of the are kh based but im gonna do one sometime ive gotten only a hand full of stories tho but i draw to also

Im in 2 fanfics tho but here is one of my kh characters i made(Yes i know im ramblin' on but im done now lol"

nikloszt9.jpg

Niklos / The Dual-wielding Heartless

here's chapter 2! hope you like it!

Chapter 2: Questions and Answers

Jess was loosing her breath; she’s been running for miles. Even though he was out of sight, Jess knew she wasn’t alone. Sooner or later, that mysterious man would catch up to her, and she’d have to fight for her life.

Her mind was racing as she ran through the thick forest. Why did Maleficent want her dead? Why did she kill her father? And more important; didn’t the man know that Maleficent was gone as well?

Nothing made sense to her at all. All she knew was that she had to get to the small town at the edge of the forest; it was her last hope.

There were less trees up ahead. Jess’s heart dropped with relief; she made it. Running into the town, Jess started to run slower, but she still turned the heads of many of the villagers. Sweat was dripping down the back of her neck, and she finally stopped to take a breath. Jess sat down on the stone water fountain near the center of the town. She dipped her hands in the cool water and splashed it into her face. She started to relax when—

“You thought you could escape from me?”

Jess froze. That voice…

She turned her head. It was the blonde haired man, holding his gun. Jess whipped out her sword, prepared to attack. That’s when she realized…Where’s Sora…Donald…Goofy?

Her heart dropped even lower. They couldn’t stand up to them. Sora was much stronger than her; she knew it. The worst was yet to come.

“You do know Maleficent is dead, right?” Jess asked, frightened. “Sora destroyed her. In Hollow Bastion.”

“Yes, I know. And she’ll never forget that.” The man smirked.

No, Jess thought, She’s…she’s back. But how?

The man started to laugh. He laughed so loud that he started to draw attention to the passing villagers. He held up his gun to Jess, not regretting what he was about to do.

“Get away from her!!”

Jess looked up with a smile. Sora.

Sora launched an attack at the man, but the man was too quick. He punched Sora in the head, knocking him down to the ground. Sora’s head spun and he couldn’t see straight. All he thought was to get up and stop this man.

But it was too late.

*BANG*

~*~

What’s in Chapter 3: Will Jess survive? How will this affect the future of the four friends’ adventure?

NeoTwilight

keep going Aif. maybe after the story progresses a little you could hold a competition to see who can draw the best Jess...

black_myth

i wana know what happed, and whats about to happed. well doen on it, ^^ i want to read more

okay everyone. here's chapter 3:

Chapter 3: Witness

“NOOOOO!”

Sora ran to Jess’s side. She was standing still, but her eyes where blank. As she started to fall, Sora caught her in his arms.

Sora felt blood on his hands; she was shot just below her ribs. He looked up with angry tears in his eyes, but the man was no where to be seen.

People’s screams were getting louder by the minute as they discovered what happened. Donald and Goofy pushed their way through the crowd and froze at what they saw.

Sora didn’t pay attention to what was going on around him. All he concentrated on was Jess. Her eyes were still open, but was filled with tears of pain. Her breathing was staggering. But she kept her eyes on Sora’s. The pain was unbearable, but she still managed to hold on.

“S-Sora…”

“Don’t worry! You’re going to be okay! I’ll get you safe!” Sora promised. He looked around at the crowd. “We need help!”

No one knew what to do. Not one person knew how to treat a gun shot—there was no doctor around for miles. Sora’s heart dropped; its as if all hope was lost.

Just then a cloud of smoke appeared beside Sora. A man in a long, blue robe appeared.

“It’s Merlin!” Donald said.

“Oh my…this—this is horrible! We need to get her to a safer place right away!” Merlin said.

Sora carefully lifted Jess into his arms to carry her. She still had her eyes on Sora’s. Before he knew it, Sora was in Hollow Bastion. It looked completely different since his last journey; there were buildings, shops, even people living here! But he knew that this wasn’t the time to be thinking about that.

They rushed to Merlin’s house, where Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid were waiting. They helped Sora move Jess to the bed in the back of the room while Merlin prepared to heal Jess. Yuffie set up a curtain so Merlin wasn’t exposed with what he was going to do.

Throughout the entire time, all that was heard was Jess’s painful moaning.

“Sora, what happened? Who did this?” Leon asked. Leon and the gang lived with Jess back in Traverse Town; they have been really good friends ever since she started living there.

“We don’t know his name,” Sora explained, “but he’s with Maleficent. She hired him to harm Jess. He doesn’t even know why; he just did what he was told to do. It all happened so fast…”

Sora grew angrier with each passing second. He had to stop this guy from harming Jess and her family for good.

Merlin emerged from the back of the room. “She’s going to be just fine. The bullet was removed. I kept it just in case we can use it to identify this mad-man.”

“A bullet ain’t gonna prove who did this, Merlin,” Cid said. “It’ll only prove that someone did it to her.”

Sora sighed. He wish that he learned the name of this attacker. He went towards the back of the room to see Jess when Leon put his hand on his shoulder.

“She needs rest now.”

Sora nodded. He looked at the curtain that kept his eyes from looking at Jess. He wanted to know how she was doing…

“So…Sora. We want to talk to you about something. For a while…we all forgot about you guys. And we don’t know why,” Leon said.

“Forgot about us?” Goofy asked.

“It was so weird,” Aerith said. “It all happened to us at the same time. But after a while, we all just remembered you.”

“Gee, thanks a lot,” Donald mumbled.

“We wanted to let you know because we think something happened, not to hurt you,” Yuffie said.

“I get you,” Sora said. “We’ll keep that in mind. We also think something happened to us too. We were sorta asleep for a while. And the scary thing is—we don’t really remember actually going to sleep. We just woke up.”

“Strange things have been going on. Sora: keep your eyes open,” Leon said.

Sora wasn’t too worried about that. His attention was still drawn to the curtain. There was no movement nor noise coming from behind it. Sora started to get bad feelings; he needed to check on Jess.

Ignoring what Leon told him, Sora walked towards the curtain. He stopped before opening it to a resting Jess, with tears still streaming down her face. Her blue cloak was stained with blood, where Sora saw white bandages wrapped around her torso.

That’s when it hit him: this guy could have done so much more harm to her. He had to find this man—and fast.

What’s happening in Chapter 4: Jess is making a full recovery, and its almost time to leave. But something strange in Hollow Bastion occurs, and its up to Sora and the gang to find out what it is.

black_myth

its all most liek this happend during the game. with the lines "So…Sora. We want to talk to you about something. For a while…we all forgot about you guys. And we don’t know why,” Leon said.

“Forgot about us?” Goofy asked.

“It was so weird,” Aerith said. “It all happened to us at the same time. But after a while, we all just remembered you.”

“Gee, thanks a lot,” Donald mumbled. " i thought that was awsome!,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back