• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A new fanfic by me.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyt

I am currently writeing a fanfic series that involves "what if" universes in kh. For instance (but not a concept im useing), Sora and Co. gets sucked into a alternate reality where everyone is a heartless.....includeing goofy, donald, kairi, riku, and sora. So, I need ideas......ANY idea. That includes the most strange, wacked out thing you can think of, but also try to come up with serious ideas. :)

edit: If its not totally inapropiate, ill use them all

edit #2: Ill give you some hints of some universes ive been working on:

"Zombie"
"Futuristic"
"Civil War"
"Gunblades"
"Earth"
"Modern Combat"
"Good Heartless"
"Ice Age"

edit #3: New developments on the storyline, y'all. It seems like Im doing the "civil war" alternate universe first. Its about a universe where the good guys of KH split (disculding sora, riku, and kairi) into two different factions and duke it out in an all out war, one side lead by Leon and the other by Cloud (spanning over several kh worlds) with "Civil War Sora" and "Civil War Kairi" and "Civil War Riku" stuck somewhere in the middle. Meanwhile, a confused keyblader from another dimension appears on destiny islands, triggering a fight between himself and his "alternate dimentional conterpart". Also, in this dimension, the heartless never existed in the first place....or do they?

Well.....there you have it. Im 3/4 the way through writeing it, but I need those ideas for more alternate universes, so go ahead and post them.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay here's an idea:

ALTERNATE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!!!

I dunno how good you are at writing Star Wars fics, but it would be funny for their gummi ship to go through some wierd wormhole or somthing and theyend up in the galaxy far far away. Sora's Keyblade could go all lightsaber like, and they all would where those Jedi robes, Sora's robes changing colors to reflect his Drive form. Etc.

Another idea:

Alternate Universe when Riku became the Keyblade master instead of Sora. Riku had Keyblade, and imagine what would happen then.

Another idea:

Alternate Universe where Roxas beat Sora, and therefore becomes the true Keyblade master. You play as Roxas the whole time.

Another idea:

Alternate Universe where all the 'earth worlds' e.g. Land of Dragons, Port Royal, and other worlds that are actaully on Earth coextist to form Earth. You would go to earth, see airplanes, TV, and stuff, and fight against NUCLEAR WARFARE! ARGH!!! Okay, and Sora would be dressed... hmmm... I dunno... as a teenager?

Okay that's all for now, maybe I'll edit later. Good luck on your fic!

gene chaos

how about a

dimension where every bodys genders where switched and kairi who's name change whould be different and she who now is a he is the keyblade master, just imagine sora, leon, cid, mickey and xemnas

or in a dimension where sora is smart riku is a gay, kairi is dumb as hell, and goofy is the king and is sane and doesn't chucke, and u tavel with mickey who is an retard

hope ur story goes well

keyt

Those are great ideas! Im already useing the "earth" concept though and in the "civil war" universe im already useing the "riku gets the keyblade" concept. I may have to think about the gender thing, though, I dont know..... I seems like that would be kinda twisted. I really like the retard and star wars universes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back