• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new enemy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

A lot of people are saying the weird things following sora are party members. I disagree, i think they are new enemeys i took theis screen shot.
/Users/evanmcreddie/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 7.46.56 AM.png

JTD95

1. The reason most people are think that the other character which appears is a party member is because that character resembles the face of the party member above Sora.
WgnYd.png

2. I can't see the picture you're trying to post.

3. Was it necessary to make another thread for the 22 second long video?

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
Maybe a new type of enemy (new Heartless, for example) but an entirely new enemy? I don't think so. Wasn't there a secret video which referred to three enemies (I think it was ASAS/DD)? And those three enemies are all revealed: Unversed, Heartless, Nobodies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
thos ears ,
hamsterveil? it doesnt look like a panda its more of a koala

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Maybe a new type of enemy (new Heartless, for example) but an entirely new enemy? I don't think so. Wasn't there a secret video which referred to three enemies (I think it was ASAS/DD)? And those three enemies are all revealed: Unversed, Heartless, Nobodies.

Pretty confident it was Deep Dive. But it only said "the third enemy" as I recall. That doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility of a fourth breed of enemies.

micbeasty

Its eyes remind me Of the monster aqua daughter in final mix in the realm of darkness. It has the same red eye coloring and the one in final mix was obviously nether a nobody or heartless or unversed so that was probally the introduction to the new enemy. I have a slight feeling that these creatures are created by either the fear in your heart which beckons the darkness or a strong heart if light which attracts the powers of darkness to devour it... Just an idea.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pretty confident it was Deep Dive. But it only said "the third enemy" as I recall. That doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility of a fourth breed of enemies.

Yep, it was in Deep Dive.
And you're right, it was only said that the nobodies are "the third enemy", but there was no indication that there are only three.
The Unversed were probably the first because they attacked the Realm of Light first, despite the (pureblood) heartless already existing in the RoD.
The heartless would then be the second enemy.

The order can however also reversed if one wants to go by order of creation.
Then it would be
1st Heartless,
2nd Unversed
and 3rd Nobodies.

As for what these new enemies are, I could also imagine, since dreams seem to play a big role, that one type of these new enemies are manifested dreams, more specifically nightmares.
Another possibility would be enemies that are manifested thoughts, an enemy type linked to the mind/consciousness. These would have the same relationship to a Lingering Sentiment (i.e. Terra's and Vanitas's) as the lower nobodies have to the human ones.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Not to mention that was a concept video nothing in game as ever indicated there are only "3" enemies.

Bobjam

Awards
I really hope personally another type of enemy is not introduced =/ the series at its current state I don't think needs it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather it was another enemy than it being his party member but it kinda looks like the retarded evil panda thing is Sora's second party member in the video. xD

digimikej

Awards
every time this thread pops up, i shall say the same thing: that....bonking thing is what happens when stitch mates with a panda thats mother mated with a baloon unversed. im sorry, thats what i see.lol

noheartx

Yep, it was in Deep Dive.
And you're right, it was only said that the nobodies are "the third enemy", but there was no indication that there are only three.
The Unversed were probably the first because they attacked the Realm of Light first, despite the (pureblood) heartless already existing in the RoD.
The heartless would then be the second enemy.

The order can however also reversed if one wants to go by order of creation.
Then it would be
1st Heartless,
2nd Unversed
and 3rd Nobodies.

As for what these new enemies are, I could also imagine, since dreams seem to play a big role, that one type of these new enemies are manifested dreams, more specifically nightmares.
Another possibility would be enemies that are manifested thoughts, an enemy type linked to the mind/consciousness. These would have the same relationship to a Lingering Sentiment (i.e. Terra's and Vanitas's) as the lower nobodies have to the human ones.

In another thread, someone said something similar to this. He said that since we've seen two different symbols, that one of them is the enemy of Sora, and the other is the enemy of Riku. Like, the enemies of Sora are manifested out of Riku's jealousness, while Riku's enemies are created from Sora's mistrust in Riku. I think this makes some sense, but the only way i can see that happening is if the MoME is in a dream world, created by Yen Sid.

Also, if the guy who made that theory sees that, feel free to take credit.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In another thread, someone said something similar to this. He said that since we've seen two different symbols, that one of them is the enemy of Sora, and the other is the enemy of Riku. Like, the enemies of Sora are manifested out of Riku's jealousness, while Riku's enemies are created from Sora's mistrust in Riku. I think this makes some sense, but the only way i can see that happening is if the MoME is in a dream world, created by Yen Sid.

Similar but not the same as the variants I proposed.
These enemies being Riku's "jealousness" (which is actually believed to be solved after the talk at the end of KH 2 btw) and/or Sora's "mistrust" would indicate these enemies are formed out of emotions...but we already have enemies that are formed from emotions:
The Unversed.

In this case, these so called "new" enemies would be nothing more than a new breed of Unversed, only this time coming from our protagonists and not Vanitas.

My proposals would include "elements" that haven't been used yet...although it is of course only a shot in the blue as everything related to this topic now.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm fairly certain that at the time the secret movie was made (back before KH2 and even CoM was released), Nomura was not referring to the Unversed. It seems extremely likely that he meant the Nobodies were the third enemy after the Heartless and the Disney (Somebody) villains. So that's no reason to limit enemies. I think there's a good chance that we'll get a new enemy in this game, since Nomura has said it will have main game quality and ever main game so far (KH1, KH2, and BbS) has had a new enemy type.

If Sora and co. really do enter a dream world, it doesn't require a ton of imagination to guess what the enemies could be...

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
watch that thing be like a training dummy or something stupid and made us all speculate for nothing XP

it looks like it could be another breed of unversed, and (collecting info from all threads) does seem like there might be different variations of the enemy deepending on the player and may be created by sora and riku. just summing that up

aside from that it looks like commands have returned yay :)

WhoamIreally

The party member resembles Skelington (sp) from the nightmare before Xmas. I'll look into the other one as well as the enemy.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Xemnas: "Sora... are you certain you can trust Riku?"
"Riku... are you sure you're not jealous of Sora?"

noheartx

Xemnas: "Sora... are you certain you can trust Riku?"
"Riku... are you sure you're not jealous of Sora?"

yea that is what the guy was basing his theory on. It makes sense, but like i said, i can only see it happening in a Dream World.

@Sephiroth
Well yes it is similar to the unversed. But, when i said that i only think it will happen in the dream world, i mean as in thats the only place it will exist. I guess that the enemies themselves could be a creation of Yen Sid or something that feed off of Riku's jealousy/Sora's mistrust. Maybe something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back