• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Srry for teh double post,but if anyone wants to give a quick glance tomy teaser to part2,it's in mah sig ;)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Will do, Super Sonic! Hey, if ya'd like, I've posted several more chapter in Kingdom Hearts: Their Story since ya last read it! If ya get the time, you can check 'em out if ya'd like!

Oh, and, once again, you're story is just.... just.... just one of THE MOST TIGHTEST STORIES I'VE READ!!!!!!! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN PUBLISHED BOOKS! (Well, partly cause I hate to read books! :D)
Anyways, like I said, your story is fantastic!

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Ok,ya know the way soundtracks are "music inspired by the motion picture" thingys,well i assembled some songs that inspired me for some chapters.
Some songs,for the music,some for the lyrics,anyway here it is:

A New Breed of Hero: The Soundtrack
1. Highway to Hell-AC/DC
2. Triple Trouble-Beastie Boys
3. Firefly-Breaking Benjamin
4. Gimme Stitches-Foo Fighters
5. She's a Rebel-Green Day
6. Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N' Roses
7. Jigga What/Faint-Jay-Z/Likin Park
8. Rollover DJ-Jet
9. I Predict a Riot-Kaiser Chiefs
10. Red Morning Light-Kings of Leon
11. Burn Burn-Lost Prophets
12. Time is Running Out-Muse
13. I'm Not Okay-My Chemical Romance
14. My Generation-Oasis(Who Cover)
15. How to be Dead-Snow Patrol
16. Love Rhymes with Hideous Car Wreck-The Blood Brothers
17. For Lovers-Wolfman feat. Peter Doherty
18. Jailbreak-Thin Lizzy
19. Sarah-Thin Lizzy

P.S. More teasers in mah siggag ;)

Queen Kairi

"Oh. You're one of those people.

LOL! Just kiddin', Queen Kairi!"

lol. yep that's meee!! *grins*

Xander748

Sorry I came so late. I saw the link while admiring your GFX in your sig and clicked it. I'm glad that I did. I love this story. But I don't need to tell you that. (We've talked over YIM)

P.S. Super Sonic Says I'm smarter than all of you. :p I asked him why they trained a bunch of kids to destroy themselves. (they being Rip, Switchblade, and Shadow's boss). Said I was the first one smart enough to ask that. :p

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Xander748 said:
P.S. Super Sonic Says I'm smarter than all of you. :p I asked him why they trained a bunch of kids to destroy themselves. (they being Rip, Switchblade, and Shadow's boss). Said I was the first one smart enough to ask that. :p

Quiet foo',you ain't supposed to tell them XD

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Well Xander, your more smart than me (not that hard but take credit for it anyways) so you should be promoted to top fanboy! Well done, take a bow. And don't worry SS my opinion of ya ain't changed due to that comment. *pulls out chaingun and walks to SS's home*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back