• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A new Birth (kh Story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
ok this is the start of my fan fic im hopefully going to try and get some more chapters well actually some chapters done soon. sorry for only posting the prelogue

its set sort of during and after kingdom hearts 2

Prologue. – A quiet station

Things were quiet in the station of remembrance; still it’s hard for things to be loud in an eternity of nothingness except memories, Sam sat back admiring the supreme craftsmanship of the crystal glittered floor. Although he had admired this sight almost everyday of his life, it still intrigued him as to what patience, what care the creator of such divine art must have had. The suited figure stretched back removing his view from the sparkly ground. The reflection of the stations floor made his white short hair shine a color similar to his deep green eyes.

“Another day in eternity aye,” he spoke aloud releasing a rustic chuckle. To his surprise his meditating partner responded. “Be careful what you say, an eternity only lasts as long as a heart.” replied the tall figure littered with beads. “Aye?” Marcel rose to his feet with a sigh. “when a heart begins, it is bor……….” Marcel’s reply was broken off by the harsh sound of yelling and combat.

The two companions raced towards the sound key chains at the ready. As they reached the cause of the sound the partners stopped. Looking down they witnessed a sight very rare to these regions, a battle. A battle between a giant white figure and a human Keyblade bearer. The twilight thorn struck but, the blade bearer was too quick dodging the nobodies attack and landing a counter on the body of the brute.

“Whoa, Nice move” applauded Sam. “There’s one thing I don’t get” replied Marcel, a look of absolute confusion consuming his facial features. “Yeah what’s that?” Sam asked while landing a flurry of punches into the air. Marcel opened his mouth and asked the question. “Since when does Ven wield the kingdom key?”

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oho, good start! Just a tip, when a new person starts a sentence, split it to another line, ok?

eg. "whats that?" said Axel
"I dunno" siad Roxas.

Get my drift? Anyway, i think i'll keep up with this fanfic

TheDood

Agreed with above posts, this stuff looks pretty sweet.. totally gonna keep an eye on this fanfic

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Here's chapter one more will be coming later on

ps some of the stuff that in the story about ven and so on is not my opinion i just use it to make the story flow better

enjoy!

Chapter one – The Sun is Setting on Twilight Town.

Since the disappearance of the heartless and nobodies 15 years ago, the world, rather the worlds have become different places. “key blades, get your key blades” yelled one of Twilight towns many fruitful merchants. “I have lions hearts, oblivions, divine roses, you name it I’ve got it.” Cedric joined the festivities, pushing his way through the crowd to get his own oathkeeper.

Cedric stood out from the crowd, his flame red hair fitted with a pair of Frankenstein bolts made him an easy target for bullies also his rigid scar along his left cheek didn’t help him much either. It was for this reason that Cedric fought through the crowd to reach the merchant. He had heard all the stories of the bravery and courage of the Keyblade wielders Sora, Riku and the mouse king Mickey. Cedric wanted to be just like them brave and Courageous.

Only a few feet away, a few more steps. Everything went silent. Cedric stopped. He looked around, everyone was still, frozen still. He began to panic. Why wasn’t anyone moving, how can I get them to move again. “Not very classy Cedric” spoke a voice from the army of statues. “What who are you, where are you?” murmured looking through the crowd. Cedric saw in the distance two figures one in a black suit and the other in white covered with colored beads that stood out against the sea of orange and yellow clothing of twilight town’s residents.

The two men began to walk towards the Cedric. He didn’t know what to do; he couldn’t win any fights against his peers let alone two grown men. He ran, Cedric ran for his life. “Aye, what do you think you’re doing kid?” shouted this suited figure after Cedric. It wasn’t long before the partners were hot on his tail, following him step for step. Cedric leaped into the air, jumping a cart full of fruit and other exotic garments. However his foot was caught and the boy tumbled to the ground in a heap.

He was caught, surrounded. No escape. “What do you want? Who are you?” shouted Cedric, tears running down his cheeks.
“Easy, easy. My Name is Sam, and this chap here is Marcel.” Spoke Sam helping the small boy to his feet.
“Well, how do you know my name.” asked Cedric wiping a mixture of blood sweat and tears from his face.
“Ha-ha well, so it seems we know a lot about you.”
“Ahem”
Sam was interrupted by the deep solemn sound of Marcel clearing his throat. Rather warning Sam, he was saying too much.
“Well the point is Cedric, we know who you are, and we know who you want to be. And that where we come in, we’re guardians see? Here to give you a new birth.” spoke Sam sporting a playful grin.
Cedric could hardly believe the words he was hearing.
“What do you mean a new birth?” asked Cedric.
“Well you see, the worlds are falling apart, its wont be to long before darkness starts creepin’ back into the worlds. And we need people like you to fight darkness.” Said Sam, the playful look now gone from his face.
“It’s already begun here.” Added Marcel observing his surroundings
“Really, oh man. Ok this is it Cedric, now or never. Will you come with us and battle the darkness in the worlds. Will you bear the Keyblade?”
Cedric could hardly believe his ears *cliché*
“What about my Family?” he asked
“3 Minutes.” Interrupted Marcel.
“Look, I can’t guarantee a good bye now, cause we have 3 minutes before this place is swallowed by the darkness, but I can guarantee you WILL see them again.” Sam had picked up the pace he was talking faster. As he spoke Cedric noticed the people around him beginning to move again, yet these weren’t human movements. They were something in-between.
“So you, mean I’ll be a Keyblade warrior?” asked Cedric.
“Yeah something like that, so are you in or out?” asked Sam, the urgency now apparent in his voice.
Time stood still. Cedric looked up at the two men, he thought of his family, his friends. Can he trust Sam and Marcel? Would he see his family again?
“Okay, I’m in.” spoke Cedric.
“We have to get out of here, NOW” shouted Marcel.
The figures around the 3 began to move violently. Just as the group began to escape, the people lunged with black claws.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... tis rather good. Keep it up ya?

Bh325

This is actually kind of interesting! I would like to read more, if you are going to continue it.
The start got me curious, you did great job in leaving me waiting! I want more of this!:thumbsup:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
sorry it took so long..

here's the next chapter

Chapter Two – A Narrow Escape, A Near Miss

The figures came by the hundreds, beings consumed by darkness swiping and scratching as they came. The group retreated, they ran and ran. The beings were close on their tail. They kept coming they didn’t stop. “This is no use!” shouted Cedric.
“Oh, we were only running cause you were.” Replied Sam laughing
“Here watch this!” yelled Sam.
The suit shot into the air almost 100 feet. For a moment it seemed as if Sam was glowing, like a bullet Sam shot into the ground, trembling all surroundings for 100 meters. Cedric could hardly believe it, he had never seen some one use such sheer power. The dust cleared so show the silhouette of Sam laughing wildly.
“What? What’d you do? Where’d they all go?” Cedric asked wildly looking at both the men for some sort of reconciliation.
“Ha-ha, can’t give away a trade secret can I kid.” replied Sam his smile growing even bigger.
“Hate to interrupt, but there are more coming.” added Marcel looking down the street.
The smile wiped from Sam’s face “well I guess we better get out of here, oh man just as I got to have some fun aye.”

Marcel lifted his arm, flexing all muscles. He then released his hand from a fist grip. In doing so a portal formed in front of the 3. It was unlike anything Cedric had witnessed in his life. It was between. A broken down version of light, yet a well built version of darkness.
“Now you have to do this right ok.” Marcel said pointing towards the portal. “You’re not Traveling in the realms of light and darkness anymore, so it gets a little tricky.” added Sam. A look of concern wiped across the two partners faces.
“We better hurry” Marcel Said nodding. “Once you walk through wait for us. Okay.”
Cedric nodded. He took a last look around, everything he knew and loved was in this town. “Will you hurry the hell up it’s not like time is on our side.” yelled Sam pushing Cedric towards the portal. With one last look Cedric stepped into the between.

“What’s going on!!!!?” Cedric was in a place unimaginable. Everything that could have been was yet it was also wasn’t. He had no idea where he was. As far as he could see there was nothing, yet he knew there was something was there a presence.
“Be careful where you tread, in the between the darkness and the light can swallow you whole.”
“What? Who’s there?” shouted Cedric into the unknown.
“You know little of what can happen, once you a re consumed.”
“Where are you, show yourself!” yelled Cedric
“Humph bravery, it has begun. Be careful who you side with …….. Terra”
Just as Cedric was about to reply, Sam and Marcel appeared through the portal.
“Man that was fun, aye!” laughed Sam slapping Cedric on the back.
“Hey whoa are you alright.” Asked Sam seeing the state Cedric was in.
Cedric lifted his head. “There was this man, at least I think it was a man, all I heard was his voice it was talking to me, he called me Terra.” answered Cedric.
Sam and Marcel both exchanged looks equally as worried as one another.
“What did he sound like” asked Marcel eyeing Cedric.
“What, uh well he had a deep voice, wait I don’t get what he said. Who’s Terra?” replied Cedric.
The partners exchanged another look, as if knowing what the other was thinking.
“He needs to know.” finally spoke Sam.
“Not yet, he doesn’t need to know yet.” Replied Marcel
“Its better he knows now then later, besides we are going there not anyway.”
The look on Marcel face was enough to know he wasn’t impressed.
Cedric looked towards the two men trying to get some sort of sign as to what was happening and where they were going.
“Wait, what do I need to know, where are we going?’ he asked anxiously.
Sam looked down towards the boy, his face matching the color of his hair.
“Steady on Ced. We’re going to take you to meet Terra; we’re going to the place of Gathering.” Spoke Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back