• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new being of pure darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Do you guys think there will be a new being of darkness?

we all know MX's plan is too forge the x-blade and now that vanitas is gone do you think he will use Ienzo or someone else?

limeadelily

I agree with the people above I think. While it's definitely possible, I feel as if it would be too predictable. I know Nomura is better than that. Maybe he will though...we'll have to see.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
im curious to see what his other "seeds" are, i wonder if he wants to use the returning member of the organization.

i was just wondering because thats the only way to forge the x-blade. i would like to see vanitas again but.. something inside me doesnt.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
A new being of pure darkness?
[video=youtube;ClXAaGoT5eE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXAaGoT5eE&nomobile=1[/video]

KevVentus

I'm kind of hoping the X-Blade is done with... The thing is downright hideous

MX is good at coming up with new plans

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
im curious to see what his other "seeds" are, i wonder if he wants to use the returning member of the organization.

i was just wondering because thats the only way to forge the x-blade. i would like to see vanitas again but.. something inside me doesnt.

From the way his initial plans before BBS sounded, it seemed like someone with extremely strong light succumbing to the darkness in their heart could possibly create the x-blade, seeing as he used Ventus because of his light, and was trying to get him to use darkness.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
From the way his initial plans before BBS sounded, it seemed like someone with extremely strong light succumbing to the darkness in their heart could possibly create the x-blade, seeing as he used Ventus because of his light, and was trying to get him to use darkness.

Which could mean that Xehanort will try to get Sora to forge the new X-Blade. After all, Sora is the main protagonist and is strongly aligned with the light. It also doesn't hurt that Sroa has very little darkness in his Heart.

Heck, he could try to use Eraqus for all we know.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Vanitas is still involved with Xehanort in some way. They didn't have him appear in the last few trailers for nothing.

I would think we might have something like the King of the Heartless after the Xehanort saga, but we've already had Ansem SoD.

limeadelily

Which could mean that Xehanort will try to get Sora to forge the new X-Blade. After all, Sora is the main protagonist and is strongly aligned with the light. It also doesn't hurt that Sroa has very little darkness in his Heart.

I was thinking the same thing...

It would be interesting though because when playing the games, Sora is always so sure with himself and his loyalty to the light, so seeing him have some self doubt about what he's supposed to do would be kind of cool and different. (If he reacts that way I mean.)

That said, I'd be peeved if he fell for it all. He is pretty naive. :biggrin:

Awards
I'm kind of hoping the X-Blade is done with... The thing is downright hideous

MX is good at coming up with new plans
I'm really hoping it's not, myself. I mean, he made such a big deal about it in BBS, it's probably the reason for putting X in the nobodies' names, it holds the key to all his true ambitions. He wanted the blade the war was fought form I'd hate or him to just forget all that determination...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
So what you guys are saying is that Sora's light will fall to darkness... connect that to sora falling and light becomes darkness quote

Last edited:

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Sora won't align with darkness, him and Ven are RoL, maybe he succumbs or sacrifices somehow unto the darkness.

I don't think the X blade is abandoned, as previously mentioned, it was MX's scheme after all. I highly think that it may serve purpose again, especially in reference to use either on Sora/or+Ven in the RoS. I think Xehanort's plan is to get Sora in the RoS, make him confused or mind hustle him into a trap of sorts.

I think now that the Xehanort seeds are in 1Vanitas 2Braig 3Isa. They all had undergone either a receiving of, or sharing of some darkness that is somehow of Xehanort's signature in appearances and abilities. Unless there was someone who caught the XS(Xehanort seed) prior to Isa that we do not know of, it would be in that above order. Xehanort's whole ploy with his heartless+nobody were apart of his plan, but not "seeds" in the way that Van, Braig, and Isa are.

KevVentus

I'm really hoping it's not, myself. I mean, he made such a big deal about it in BBS, it's probably the reason for putting X in the nobodies' names, it holds the key to all his true ambitions. He wanted the blade the war was fought form I'd hate or him to just forget all that determination...

I knowww

It's honestly the design that ruined it for me. I like the idea of it, but it looks like a photoshop abomination between kingdom key and ultima weapon

But it has to be done in an interesting way so it doesn't feel like a rehash of BBS' ending

Awards
The new being of pure darkness being Sora's darkness? Well, that would explain why it looked like Sora in that chair... I don't know how I'd feel about it looking like a black-haired Vanitas, though.

I don't think Sora would side with darkness, either, I think it'll be succumbing of sacrificial, like Cosmic+Amanda suggested.

KevVentus

Yeah, Sora turning to the darkness will be extremely forced and nonsensical

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The new trailers implie that Vanitas is still "alive" in some form so I don't think there'll be a need for a new being of darkness. Unless Xehanort tries to create one as a backup, which I can see him doing, but for now I don't see them dumping Vanitas so easily. He was a big part of BbS after all.

BTW MX originally planned to use Ven as his vessel which was why he was trying to get him to submit to darkness; like what he did with Terra. When Ven refused MX went to plan "B" and used him as ingredients for the X-Blade. Just thought I'd get that out there because of the discussion of having Sora submit to darkness to make the X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back