• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Army

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

Story Line
Everyone Knows the tale of Sora.(if you dont then get out of this fansite)He lost his world,he got lost in worlds,he met up with new friends,fought heartless,defeated bad guys and stoped "Ansem" from taking over Kingdom Hearts.Then he fought Nobodys,saved worlds,defeated the organization,and stoped Xeahnort from taking over kingdom hearts,and got back to his world.But now he is not the Keyblade weilder,and there is a new Organization 13.Also they teamed up with the heartless to make an army of nobodys and heartless.But the Keyblade hasnt chosen its new weilders,yes weilders I said that because the evil is to strong for just one of them to fight and beat them all.Also the new Organization 13 has taken over many worlds and has captured people as slaves for not obeying their rules and trying to stop the New Organization 13.So now it could be you that stops them,are you up to the challenge.

Keyblade Weilders
shui-Carries staff

Organization 13

Rules
1.No cursing
2.No Godmodding
3.No Spamming
4.If you do not obey these rules then me or Shadow_Heartless will kick you out or maybe even report you.

Template
Name:(Not anyone from KH series)

Nickname:

Side:Light,Twilight,Darkness,or Organization 13

World:you live on........

Appearance:(Show me a pic)

Keyblade(s):(maximum of 2)

Weapon(s):(If you dont want a Keyblade then you can have a different weapon)

Bio:(Your characters biography)

Anything Else:something else I need to know

My Template
Name:Raiden

Nickname:Shadow

Side:Light

World:Radient Garden

Appearance:Like Cloud but younger

Keyblades:Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Bio:He was born in Radient Garden,as an only child.His parents where trying to get to work but people where protesting against the Organization and they were in the crowd and the Organization took them to their base to kill them for protesting.Raiden is really mad and he wants to get revenge on the Organization for doing that and for making him live on the streets.So will he one of the Keyblade weilders.

Last edited:

shadow_heartless

yo this one is mine BREAK THE RULES AND YOU OUT OF HERE
name:shui

nickname:karry

side:light

world:holloweentown

appearance:looks like yuffi only taller ang younger

keyblades:none sh e uses donaldes wand
bio:she has no parents jack is her gardien
she loves to sing and loves music

Last edited:

Zceith

Name: Tsurix

Nickname: Moonlight Assassin

Side: Orginization 13

World: Radiant Garden

Appearance: Pure, white hair extends down to his chin, concealing one of his steel gray eyes. He wears the standard Orginization 13 cloak, which hides his slender body. Although his small frame doesn't possess much strength, most enemies are bewildered by the complexity of his sword dance technique that fells the strongest of foes. His weapon of choice is a katana, and he wears a small crescent shaped necklace.

Bio: Tsurix's former life was that of the humble merchant in Hollow Bastion by the name of Rusit. After staying nearly all night trying to convince Dewey to telll him the secret of Sea Salt ice cream, he returned to his house to find his entire family butchered by an unknown menace. His only clue was his wife's dying word: Maleficent Rusit spent a year honing his fighting skills before finally squaring off against Maleficent. Although he fought bravely, he perished by Maleficent's hand.
Tsurix, however, was no such saint. Once Xemnas recruited him into the Orginization, he quickly rose through the ranks as an assassin, second only to Marluxia. After the fall of the Orginization, he stepped in to claim Marluxia's former spot: Number XI. The Moonlight Assassin.
Tsurix is a self-defined loner. He is dark and brooding and takes praise from no one. Never once has he been seen to smile; instead he will stay behind as his comrades attack and look for openings in the enemy's defense. Using his incredible speed and sword dance technique he will butcher anyone in his way.

Other: It is not known whether he is completely loyal to the orginization or not, but for now he fights alongside the other twelve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back