• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~A Nation's Fall- Vizen's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diluted.Past

The beasts of Legend left only one gift before departing...

Power...

The power to prosper and ruin, to save and destroy, to cleanse and currupt...

For there is never good without evil

No truer words could be said about Visen, the nation of ruin. Its cities lie on the ground, destroyed by greed from the alliance that binds it. Its people fighting over what food and shelter is left.

.Anarchy, governed by noone.

The Visek Alliance is facing a 3-front war, fighting the nations for dominance over the war-torn land. In the war's wake, every able-bodied " Sanity Breaker" was commissioned into the alliance, augmenting each one through torture, tests, and even death...

It's been 10 years now, the war still undecided. During this time, the children have matured, learning about love, angst, and betrayal.

Some became enemies, others lovers...

But most, became killers...

More and more mysterious deaths began to happen, each more and more grotesque than the last. Food became scarce, people began disappearing, dying on the streets...

In the midst of this Anarchy, someone needed to take charge...

Unfortunately, there were two...

Factions began to form, each assuring its members safety, a patch-work family if you will. Though there were many factions, many to insignificant to speak of, two stood out. Each trying to get a foothold on both the factions and the Alliance.

The Kisen-Kaiden Faction, its symbol a silver X, blackened thorns shooting out of it. The faction's main objective is to stage a revolution on the alliance, killing anything that gets in the way. A faction prone to stealth more than anything, they use the many shadows to their advantage.

The other, Visen's Saviour's, their symbol the sun and the moon, the light emanating from both forming something like a cross. All they want is to survive, doing anything to do that. This faction is steeped in technology, no doubt stolen from Ashen somehow. They use their many weapons for destruction upon the innocent, to ensure noone stands in their way.

This is Visen's Story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, you might be thinking right now. " Its Age of Peace revamped!", sadly your wrong. This is an entirely new story, but don't worry, I will bring that story back, for now enjoy ANF:VS...
~~~~~~~
Glad to be back, so I thought I'd post a new RP ^_^
~~~~~~~

Rules:
Follow Morpheaus's rules
No power-playing or god-modding without permission
romance, lets try and have some >.> but keep it PG-13
remember the cuss rule, though damn, crap, ass, idiot etc. is fine by me
the minimum is a paragraph per post, remember it
No spamming
Have fun! no really, try to =)

The password is you have to make a sentence containg a verb, and using it correctly. Don't copy this I really want you to do that ^^ (i.e. Spot ran to get the ball) past and future verbs are also allowed >.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setting
Visen: A very dark place, there are almost no lights thanks to frequent power surges, the generators shooting off power to the battlefield. A sort of alternate earth, the buildings and homes are destroyed and plundered. To make matters worse, its been said that the Alliance has placed some of their "Soldiers" in covert places, guarding anything that valuable to them. The cities are relatively safe from air strikes and invasions though, protected by huge metallic domes that negate most attacks, though lets in little to no sunlight.
(If you've played Resident Evil 4 before, think of the places where you fight the regenerators, thats what the setting looks like)

The Visek Alliance units A brief description of some of their "soldiers"

Red-eyed Horrid-
A human sanity breaker, augmented by the Alliance to have increased agility and blades on their arms. They have blood red eyes, their armor dirt black, though their arms are un-armored for manueverability. Their main ability is speed, though some have been known to be able to create sword like apendages on their arms for close-combat. Each is different, but they all carry the same weapon, a spread shotgun, its bullets shooting everything in front of them.

Devourer Horrid-
A true enigmatic unit, these blackened corpses wear little to no armor whatsoever, and their movement is slow to say the least, every step they take makes a clicking noise as their talons hit the floor. However, they make up for this with a multitude of abilites. Firstly, an exceptional regeneration rate that allows them to take extreme damage, as bullet and cuts usually heal in a matter of seconds. Secondly is their ability to walk on any surface, which helps them for suprise attacks. Lastly, though their creepiest ability, is its mouth. The teeth are literally knives, as the mouth can grow to huge proportions, slicing through flesh, concrete and earth. @ things stand out about this units figure, firstly they always have a sadistic grin on their face, not improved by the dozens of knife-like teeth protruding from the lips. Secondly, everytime they move, their body spasms, creating an unnerving feeling as they advance on their prey.

Obelisk Horrid-
Huge human-like tanks, their bodies have been agmented to resemble rocks and debri. They move slowly above ground, but when submerged inside the earth, they move much faster. Their signature weapons are their gigantic fists, but some have been seen carrying heavy weapons, such as axes and grenade launchers.

Chain Horrid-
they look just like red-eyed horrids, except for two differences. Firstly, their armor is green and black, and secondly, they have long chains burned into both of their arms. This weapon serves two purposes, transportation and fighting. It lets them cross big gaps easily, by piercing the wall, ground, or anything that will hold. This units ability is usually in elements, using this power to send elements through their chains
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Template:

Name:
weapon: what you fight with
Break: your power- It can be anything, summoning beasts, controlling elements(only one though), or tearing reality. It cant be over-powering however
Appearence:
Personality: what your char is around others, or when hes by himself
Faction: Kisen-Kaiden or Visen's Saviour's
Bio: a little about yourself
other: theme song, tattoos, necklaces etc.

I'll post mine later

< saved for my template>

* one last thing, I will pick the leader of the other faction based on your bio, which has its advantages, and there are "secret positions" like double-agent, assasin etc.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy grey dog. :O

I am contemplating using Raine for this or not...hmm. Nah, Ill use Audhulma. Changed a bit, though. No, I will just make a new guy. Eh, I am a little bit fuzzy on the story, but i get most of it >>

Dont let any noobs in, this RP must be leet.

Template:

Name: Gleipnir Excalibur (Gleep ner)

Break: The element of Blood. This includes normal spells like all other elements, strong spells using Gleipnir's blood, among various others. (Don't worry, it isn't much like Kito.)

Appearence: Gleipnir has medium length deep blue hair. It is a darker shade of blue, and it is very uneven and choppy. He has piercing red eyes, and usually a blank stare. He wears a black cape-like cloak with a silver outline, with a yellow design on the back. The design is enigmatic, it seems to be a drop of blood splattering into several smaller ones. Under this cloak is a crimson-red scarf, and a jet black T-shirt. His pants are a dark shade of brown, and have many pockets. Gleipnir has two combat gloves that are on his hands very tight.

Personality: Somewhat arrogant, Gleipnir put's himself before others. It is hard to become his friend, unless you impress him. He is conceited, but if you prove worthy, he will open up to you and be a great friend. He is good friends with the leader of Kisen-Kaiden, and most people wonder why. Overall, he is an asset to Kisen Kaiden, and if you treat him right, he can be a great person.

Faction: Kisen-Kaiden

Weapon: Along with Blood Magic, Gleipnir uses Garm, a jet black blade. It has no strange abilities...but it get's the job done.

Bio: Gleipnir was born the day the tradgedy started. The first day...that fateful day that Anarchy arose. Finding shelter in a makeshift cabin, his father anxiously helped his mother, as they gave birth to him. Suddenly, during a massive raid, a remnant ran into the cabin, seeking refuge. Seeing Gleipnir and his parents, he demanded they leave. Gleipnirs mother was in pain, and his father refused. In a daring dual, the man killed Gleipnir's father tradgically.
It seemed he used a magic tome, which was called Gleipnir. With a sudden rush of adrenaline, his mother killed the remnant out of sheer hatred and rage. With his final breaths, his father told his mother never to remarry. To remember this oath for her whole life, she named her son Gleipnir.

Throughout his life, his mother tried to not teach him about the evil things going on. Making do just barely, Gleipnir could tell that his mother was sick. She did not want her son to live in this world. After hearing the story of how his father died, Gleipnir asked his mom how she killed the man. She simply replied, blood magic. Running in his families bloodline, anyone who got a rush of adrenaline could manipulate their own blood and use it to attack. At the age of 13, Gleipnirs mother was dead. There was no government, so there were no official jobs, but Gleipnir made some cash by defending townspeople. Using a sword his mother gave him right before his death, called Garm, he did this fluently.

Later, he found the son of the remnant who killed his dad. Taunting Gleipnir, and coaxing him into levels of extreme rage, Gleipnir unleashed his blood magic trait. Killing the teenager immediately, he realized that even when not angered, he could use Blood magic. Roaming around solely with Garm and Blood magic, Gleipnir had gotten involved in Kisen-Kaiden. That is where our story kicks off...taking no "official" horrid, he considers himself an assassin.

Other:

Theme Song: Don't Hold Back- The Sleeping

Necklace: He wears a silver amulet that has a purple dragon-stone in the middle. It's use is unknown.

Silent Killer: He is called the Silent Killer, he can kill without a trace, and makes many assassinations. No blood is ever seen...except his own.

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Ooc: Im in dude

Myself and I ran to get you and Herself (I dunno why I always do that now.....)

Name: Carl Teng
Break: Controls the power of Fire trough his Break. It gets stronger as His rage gets more. He can control fire trough many ways even bursting opponents into flames.
Weapon: Kratos A Black blade which possesses the power of the Element fire.
Appearence: Has Black hair, and Blue eyes. From first glance he looks like a brute. His Body is built up strongly with Muscles. He wears a blueTank top and black trousers.
Faction: Visen's Saviour's
Personality: Carl has Many personalitys, His most used is his Kindness but he could instantley have a mood swing. He hates his bad side but he tries to hold it back most times. Self confidence is one of his most strongest point and his most gentle persoonality is his ability to show his love for the ones he loves.
Bio: A Young strong warrior with so many skills. His first would be his Charm. He can butter anyone up to like them by throwing up compliments but can easily be hated by throwing insults. He rarely does this however. As he was young his father beated him. He ran away from home and met the Girl of his dreams. Claire. His best friend. Both Joined the Visen's Saviours and Knew trained up for 3 straight years. Carl Tries his best to Convince her to stick out of battles. She often asks him "Whats the point in joining a War if I cant Participate," His Reply is always. "Battle isnt the only part in war."
Two days ago after a short battle Claire entered it but did not return. She Didnt die however, she was taken by a Few Red-eyed Horrids. Carls Only concern now is to get her back into his Arms. But he must convince those he ignored for the past three years in order to get there aid.
other: theme song: (Didnt make the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puGTnpP_SX8&search=Lost Losing My religion

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
....the red man spin kicked the blue man who ran away......
Name: Masahiro Takai
Break: spacially controls and manipulates gravity
Weapon: Aura: a blade made out of pure diamond. The curved blade is extremely sharp and slain many foes. This sword hasn't let Masahiro down yet.
Appearance: He has extremely long silver spiky hair, that is streaked with white. He wears a long red silk robe with an eye on the back. His shirt is cut short and stops above his stomach. The pants he wears are white and very baggy, so multiple belts and clasps circle his waist. Blood red boots protect his legs all the way up to his knees. He has dark skin and whwerea pendant pendant around his neck.
Faction:Visen's Saviour's (come on man..you knoe you wanna make me leader...lol)

Personality: Masahiro doesn't care much for anyone. He is cold and distant, and his mind always wandering to some far away place. He is quite confident in himself, so can be very cocky....

Bio: not much to say about Masahiro. Masahiro has a dark past and most likrly will have a dark future as well. The less that is known about him the better......

Last edited:

Diluted.Past

cool, thanks for joining you two =)

my template:

Name: Kasake Kaida
break:
the great beast isis-
a creature made entirely out of shadows, it comes to Kasake in extreme conditions. Being made of shaodw, it can't be hurt in many ways, but it can't do damage either. Kasake has found a way to tear isis's body apart, scattering the shadows, and using them as teleportation, and combat. with more rage comes more portals.

weapon:
the harbringer- twin swords that are 5 feet in length, they are extremely thin for precise and quick cuts. a deadly blade, it can combine to become a lethal polearm, slicing anything it touches in half

he also carries an upgraded version of the alliance's spread shotgun, a weapon modified for both close range and long ranged combat.

appearence: He is 5"10, with a slim body, though slim doesn't mean weak. His hair is orangish, most of the hair going over the side of his face and covering his eyes. The eyes are pale blue, easily seen even through his hair, they seem to show into the depths of his being. He wears a dirty white button-up shirt, embroidered with foreign symbols and silver laced cuffs on his arms. The shirt is untucked, covering a portion of his blue jeans, the area around the feet layered with mud. The around his waist, he has tied his two swords to either side of him, his shotgun strapped unto his back. He shoes are hardly worth describing, as they have layers upon layers of mud caked on them.

Faction: Kisen-Kaiden, leader. sorry cloud

personality: a calm man at times, he harbors inside him the hate of everyone he has come in contact with. He somehow keeps it down, using that hate for his break instead, he acts with the utmost kindness to everyone, hoping to show them what it will be like once the Alliance is gone. He treats everyone with respect, even his enemies, though limited.

bio: coming shortly

other:

necklace: he wears a silver chain around his neck, a single charm on it that resembles a pheonix with its wings spread.

*sorry I forgot to add this in the template. post your PERSONALITY and WEAPON as well. i cant believe i forgot those -.-"

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
Woot, Tavish is in also. Diluted, give me the O.K as leader? You know I will do the part right...wahaha.

EDIT: Awww...*crys*. Fine, I knew you would take leader anyway xD

Chris

Awards
Heh, I will stop the spam after this, but can i be co-leader?

And how does the story start?

one question- Kaiden and Saviors are both fighting for...what exactly? D8

Diluted.Past

all right, I'll answer those and then stop the spam as well

1)co-leader, fine

2) the factions have just recently been made, everyones getting to know each other

kisen-kaiden- they will attack an outpost of the alliance

VS- they will attack an outpost for food >.>

and the story will go on from there... >:]

3) kaiden is fighting for a revolution

Saviors are fighting to survive

pm me any questions that you might have from now on ;)

Chris

Awards
Once we get one more person on both factions, we shall start? :O?

Join people, or I will eat you.

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
Yea, trust me, people don't taste very good *burps up blood and hair and bones* :O

Let's start this tomorow, no?

Chris

Awards
*accidently bumps into topic*

Excuse me, sir.

Woops. I bumped into it.

Well, its bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back