• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A must watch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I have no idea if this is old but I was messing round on youtube and saw this. I thought it was really cool and in a sense even if I had never heard of Kingdom Hearts I would have wanted to see this if it were a movie.
Please no flaming if this is old just enjoy the clip.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Movie Trailer
Before you say it's fake, I already know but it's still a really cool clip aye?

This one is cool too, I like the other one better though cause It has the characters speaking, This one is really powerful though...
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Movie Trailer

I liked this one a lot, It went off for a bit too long I was getting a little bored but towards the end it began to get really good,YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II movie trailer [original]

Yet another really powerful clip, I think this ia almost equal to the first one. The creator shows really impressive skills too! Totally powerful and if you're in the right mood almost tear jerking...
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts The Movie: Trailer

This one is kinda cool also, not as good as some but I am only picking the best ones lol. (My opinion)
YouTube - Lone Rebel's Kingdom Hearts II movie trailer 2

This one is pretty average but I liked this one cause it promoted the disney side of Kingdom Hearts and I love that about KH. lol

Ok I think I've pretty much exhausted the list and I'm getting bored of watching them now teehee, anyways I hope you enjoy veiwing and perhaps discuss which one's you liked or didn't like. I think nice comments would be best though just incase some of the people who made them are on this site and if you are, GOOD JOB!

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
the last one was the best. I wish there could be a KH movie, like FFVII advent children

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The fourth one had a blooper, jamie lyn spears isn't Kairi, idiot

lol I had originally written that in the post but then when I saw it on two I got worried so I took it out... lol

the last one was the best. I wish there could be a KH movie, like FFVII advent children
Yeah I thought it would be cool to have a movie, but technically Kingdom Hearts is an interactive adventure movie, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back