• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

A must watch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Awards
I have no idea if this is old but I was messing round on youtube and saw this. I thought it was really cool and in a sense even if I had never heard of Kingdom Hearts I would have wanted to see this if it were a movie.
Please no flaming if this is old just enjoy the clip.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Movie Trailer
Before you say it's fake, I already know but it's still a really cool clip aye?

This one is cool too, I like the other one better though cause It has the characters speaking, This one is really powerful though...
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Movie Trailer

I liked this one a lot, It went off for a bit too long I was getting a little bored but towards the end it began to get really good,YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II movie trailer [original]

Yet another really powerful clip, I think this ia almost equal to the first one. The creator shows really impressive skills too! Totally powerful and if you're in the right mood almost tear jerking...
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts The Movie: Trailer

This one is kinda cool also, not as good as some but I am only picking the best ones lol. (My opinion)
YouTube - Lone Rebel's Kingdom Hearts II movie trailer 2

This one is pretty average but I liked this one cause it promoted the disney side of Kingdom Hearts and I love that about KH. lol

Ok I think I've pretty much exhausted the list and I'm getting bored of watching them now teehee, anyways I hope you enjoy veiwing and perhaps discuss which one's you liked or didn't like. I think nice comments would be best though just incase some of the people who made them are on this site and if you are, GOOD JOB!

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
the last one was the best. I wish there could be a KH movie, like FFVII advent children

Charlie K

Back in Business
Awards
^ No there shouldn't.

This is pretty cool tho, first one was good. IMO.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Awards
The fourth one had a blooper, jamie lyn spears isn't Kairi, idiot
lol I had originally written that in the post but then when I saw it on two I got worried so I took it out... lol

the last one was the best. I wish there could be a KH movie, like FFVII advent children
Yeah I thought it would be cool to have a movie, but technically Kingdom Hearts is an interactive adventure movie, :)