• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A most unspeakable evil...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

the night before KHII is released, i'm going to break into my local gamestop to get my copy before the rest of you guys... hahaha!!! who's with me!:D

KingdomSealer

i wouldnt mind going and stealing one, but im not im a good little boy. although i really want to go to my local gamecrazy and grab their display board of KH2 and run out the door with it. :D
i most likley wont do it though...

darkness eternal

well.....no.....why steal it the night before....? i waited three years! so im supposed to go attempt to steal it the night before get caught go to jail and wait even longer...no

#3 Xaldin

darkness eternal said:
well.....no.....why steal it the night before....? i waited three years! so im supposed to go attempt to steal it the night before get caught go to jail and wait even longer...no

not if you don't get caught.:D

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Theres a thing called a job, which allows you to posses a thing called money, and that money gets you KH2.

.....and for those without jobs, there's this thing called PARENTS:eek:

kingdomkey49

haha what you do is leave in the middle of the night with a band of ninjas drive out to a lonly desert road till the shipment truck drives by then you signal your ninja warriors to pounce then they proceed to disable the truck and eliminate the driver then you slowly approach the back of the truck with your ninjas lining up on both sides the 2 closest to the truck slowly open the door a cloud of smoke escapes with a hissing noise and there you see it a copy of kingdomhearts 2 illuminated by a single beam of light you step into the truck and unseal the bulletproof case that contains it turn around and hold it above your head and with a mighty voice yell "BEHOLD THE GREATEST GAME IN THE WORLD" you then leave the truck and with the flip of your cape you jump onto your motorcycle and ride off into the sunrise...................

yes i know it's random but i felt like being creative

Joten9115

KingdomSealer said:
although i really want to go to my local gamecrazy and grab their display board of KH2 and run out the door with it. :D
i most likley wont do it though...
dont try it, especially in a mall where it is hard to hide with a huge, bright carboard display bad things happen

T

TwilightBlitz7

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Theres a thing called a job, which allows you to posses a thing called money, and that money gets you KH2.

for some reason i couldnt stop laughin when u read this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back