• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A most unspeakable evil...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarnee

Kuja101 said:
u know there are other thins besides money and parents it's called...

Mooching off your friends and stealing it from them
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

ooooo thank you for the idea I shall steal it from my BF

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Um, I stole a KH display case from gamestop...

but yeah, *ahem* any wayz, I have a job and had my two reserved copies paid for last month. I've also got the KH soundtrack which I bought from Froogle, and the japanese KH ultimania which I haven't opened yet because it's supposed to have spoilers, but I just really enjoy the KH artwork bieng an artist myself. ;)

~J <x3

Blacksora05

why don't u guys just use robot ninja monkeys to get the game. just trade them some bannas for the game

B

bettermanlamia

i'll go all metal gear solid on them. u know AK-47's and death blood etc. it wont be that hard lol ^_^

jamietl

good plan kingdomkey you could always get a hungy hobo to raid the store. say that there is a can of baked beans hidden in the kh2 cases, that he has to give them to you for you to do "the magic to get the beans".

when he gives you the cipies thrown a bean can at him, and run like a crazy beaver to your ps2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back