• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Month of Writing (Eternal Dream's Summer Writing Challenges)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
You know, Max, you've got a fantastic idea here. And so, I will apologize for the obvious rip off, but at the same time, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;p Anyway, here's all of the stories I wrote for Sugar Lip's summer writing challenge, the order they were written in, and the dates they were posted. I hope you guys enjoy them!

Challenge 1 - 200 Word Story: How to Train Your Dragon 2: Hurt
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 11, 2014
NOTE: My take on a scene from the movie. Mega spoilers, so read at your own risk.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 2 - 10 Minute Story: Courtesy Call
Challenge Issued by: ChibiHearts249
Challenge Completed on: July 13, 2014
Note: This clearly ran over 10 minutes I got into such a groove that the story stole me away for an hour. However, we were given permission to go over 10 minutes if we got ourselves into a groove, so here's the tale for your enjoyment.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 3 - Three Day Challenge: RP Scene
Personal Challenge
Part One Completed On: July 15, 2014
Part Two Completed On: July 16, 2014
Part Three Completed On: July 17, 2014
NOTE: A series of scenes I had simmering for the RP "Glimpses of Darkness".

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 4 - Song Fic: Fading Wonderland
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 16, 2014
NOTE: The song that inspired this poem can be found by following this link: Little Sister by Your Favorite Enemies

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 5 - Friendship Story - Hey Brother
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 19, 2014
NOTE: This is based on the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It contains spoilers, so if you haven't seen the movie, read at your own risk. Also, this is the link if you'd like to listen to a son that fits very well with the narrative: Hey Brother by Avicii

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 6 - Fluffy Fic: For You
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 21, 2014

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 7 - Multi-Universe: Bedtime Story
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 23, 2014

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 8 - Horror Story: Ira
Challenge Issued by: ChibiHeart249
Challenge Completed On: July 23, 2014

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 9 - Write It Better/How It Should Have Ended: Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies
Challenge Given by: Max
Challenge Completed On: July 24, 2014
How Final Fantasy VII Ended: Part 1 and Part 2
NOTE: I'm actually very fine with the way FF VII ended, but this is a way that it COULD have happened, and I felt like trolling a bit.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 10 - 4th of July: Rise and Fall
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 24, 2014
NOTE: This is FAR from what I'd originally been intending to write; but I prefer this original piece that came out of no where to the fan fic that I'd been planning to write.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 11 - Fantasy: Shatter Me
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 25, 2014
NOTE: Thank-you to my cousin, who gave me the perfect music to inspire me on this story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 12 - Apocalypse/Survival Story: Rise of the Magnificent Seven
Personal Challenge
Challenge Completed On: July 25, 2014

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge 13 - Crossover: Kingdom Hearts and Supernatural
Personal Challenge
Part 1 Completed: July 31, 2014
Part 2 Completed: August 1, 2014
NOTE: This one was the one that came down to the wire, and I'll admit that it's not my favorite. I should have done this one sooner in the month; it's decent enough, but especially when compared to the rest of the challenges, this one leaves much to be desired. The story's set about half way through season 5 of Supernatural and a little while after the events of Dream Drop Distance.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
You know, Max, you've got a fantastic idea here. And so, I will apologize for the obvious rip off, but at the same time, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;p

Haha, nice! Consider myself flattered! I actually still have a few of your stories left to read, and this will allow me to get right to it instead of sifting through the other thread. I'll also leave the feedback for your stories on this thread as well once I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back