• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Missing Letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Sora

I just think that there's a reason why Nomura hasn't brought it up. I mean, if you don't know what the heck your doing, you shouldn't make things like a secret ending with a letter that's never brought up again! I mean, we even re-watch the cutscene in Chain of Memories, so if there was no point, it shouldn't have been re-visited---even if it was to show how Sora ended up on the next path.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I thought the letter read "Sora, you are the one who will open the door"

That's what I thought....but as to where it went? Hmmm....
Pluto ate it.

Ultima-Sora

^^That's true. The last time we saw him, we were in Traverse Town. But I'm wondering where Pluto went after he woke up Sora. He just ran away...

Do you think he was being beckoned by something? Do you think he found a Corridor of Darkness?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pluto's a mysterious dog, but it's like at the end of the series Sora's like, "we found the letter we've been serching for for a year and half now!"

Dear Sora and friends,
hi
Love the King

But actually, who knows if that letter will be of any imporatnce (didn't read whole thread)

Last edited:

Ultima-Sora

Mickey might of planned it from the beginning, hey lets go ask him and pluto:thumbsup:

Do you have a Gummi Ship? Mines being repaired from the last confrontation I had with the opposing ships...

If you have one, we can go ask Mickey. Make sure the Gummi Ship has leather seats, potato chips and a computer. :p

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
the letter probably said this:
dear sora, donald, and goofy,
kingdom hearts has been closed, but there is still a greater Evil at work here, i need you to destroy it to bring the realm of light to peace, it will be a dangerous journey,but i know you can handle it.

or somthing like that, i don't know, but if you havn't already figured out the great evil micky (theareticly) speaks of is org. 13.(remember that this is completly fictional, and that i am sorry if someone has already posted somthing like this)

Ultima-Sora

^^Your always welcome to share an opinion, even if it's the same as someone else's.

I think it would be inappropriate to guess what the letter said. It might not even be from the King. Just because the letter has his seal doesn't mean diddly-squat!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Do you have a Gummi Ship? Mines being repaired from the last confrontation I had with the opposing ships...

If you have one, we can go ask Mickey. Make sure the Gummi Ship has leather seats, potato chips and a computer. :p
Ooh! Can I come? I don't have one lol. But the letter might never be revealed unless someone asks Nomura.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pluto ATE it right when Sora and the others caught up with him. lol They probably caught him some how and read it while we were sleeping. Nobody will ever knooooow...except Nomura! It was probably just a catch thingy to get people to buy KH2/CoM so that they could find out what was in it, but, Square has tricked us! *shakes fist in the air* lol ^^

AxelFireDancer

Yet another mystery that will probably never be solved... and what is up with Pluto anyway?! He seems to show up at the weirdest of times...heck he even tackled Axel and gave him a big lick in the novel...yeah desturbing slightly but yeah...is there some sort of significance to his character or what?!

Ultima-Sora

Yet another mystery that will probably never be solved... and what is up with Pluto anyway?! He seems to show up at the weirdest of times...heck he even tackled Axel and gave him a big lick in the novel...yeah desturbing slightly but yeah...is there some sort of significance to his character or what?!

I actually believe that there might be.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Okay, we ALL know that in KH1 Sora and King Mickey sealed the Door To Darkness, right? Soon after departing away from Kairi...Sora, Donald, and Goofy set off on the next part of their journey to find The Door To The Light. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking down a seemingly ENDLESS pathway, they found Pluto...with a letter! Goofy blurted out "Gawrsh, that's the King's seal!", and Sora said "Hey, have you seen King Mickey?". Pluto ran off, hinting off that he MIGHT be able to lead them to the King, but I digress. Here's the REAL question.......WHERE THE HELL DID THAT LETTER GO?!?!?!? They never get that letter in Chain Of Memories, nor does Sora, Donald, and Goofy even SEE Pluto in Chain Of Memories, which is SUPPOSED to be followed up by that ending I just described.

One of you is bound to say something like this "Maybe that letter is the SAME letter that they get in the end of KH2!" <<< That couldn't happen, you want to know why? The King's seal that was on the letter at the end of KH was GREEN, while the one in KH2 was BLACK! So does anybody want to comment or ask questions on this? Feel free to comment and share ideas!

I don't know either. Plus what was even in the letter? Did they ever read it?

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
One of you is bound to say something like this "Maybe that letter is the SAME letter that they get in the end of KH2!" <<< That couldn't happen, you want to know why? The King's seal that was on the letter at the end of KH was GREEN, while the one in KH2 was BLACK! So does anybody want to comment or ask questions on this? Feel free to comment and share ideas!

How do you know at the end it was black? Maybe the bottle distorted the color of the seal a bit. Putting Green on top of Green?

But true. How did it get from Pluto's mouth to a bottle?

And how did Pluto join the group in WTNW before he jumped into the portal?

:huh:

Keyblade Spirit

It would be really funny if this conversation happened.

Little boy: Mister Nomuwa, what was in the wetter that Sowa, Donawd, and Goofy got fwom Pwuto?
Nomura: Weeeeeeeeellll ummmm..... ya see, I was kinda hoping everyone would forget about that. :unsure:
Little boy: Whaaaa ha ha ha:cry: You big meanie! *Kicks Nomura in the shin*
Nomura: Owowowowwowowowow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back