• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
This story will be vague at first, but as time goes the gaps will fill themselves ~ Dawn Rebirth

Chapter 1 - Thoughts

"Where ... Am I?" I hear myself think, everything around me is dark ... Wherever I look there is nothing else but darkness. "Who ... Am I?"

"You are trapped within you subconsciousness" a voice answers, from where I cannot tell.

"Whose there? Who are you?"

"The weaver of vessels"

"Weaver of vessels?"

"Correct. Your's is yet to be finished, and yet ... You have begun to think ... Much like the others"

"Others? Who are they?"

"For the moment ... They are none of your concern. Tell me, do you know anything?"

"No. I don't"

"If you know nothing ... Then how is it that we are making conversation?"

"... I don't know"

"It is because you do know things ... You have merely yet to realize it. Because you have a mind, is how you have a will. Do you wish to become conscious?"

"What?"

"Let me rephrase ... Would you rather be trapped here forever? ... Or would you like to use your unfinished vessel and be born?"

"What ... Sort of question is that?!"

"Which is it dearie?"

"Um ... The second choice?" I asked still not so sure about the question.

"Then will it"

"Will it? Will what?"

"No. Will it. Use the power which your will possesses to become conscious ... That, and that alone is the only way to escape this darkness"

"How do I will it?" I asked and waited patiently, but there was no answer. "Weaver of vessels, please answer!" again, no answer. The voice had left me, I was alone within the darkness, knowing not what I needed to do to become conscious. A weird sensation started to come over me ... What was happening? Was I somehow willing it? Something was happening to the surroundings, and the emptiness was being filled ... The sensation was ... Damp ... Everything was becoming so bright ... And that's when it happened ... That's when I was born.

I think; therefore I am ~ Rene Descartes

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences KH3

Very intriguing. Can't wait to see who these two are. The one speaking to the weaver makes me think of Ventus. Anyways I like how you began the story. Should be interesting further out when pieces of the story begin filling in XD And i'm already wanting more lol.

Dawn Rebirth

Chapter 2 - Birth

Slowly I began to move what I assumed to be my vessel, starting first with what were called, fingers? To be honest I only knew of them because the word surfaced witthin my ... Memories? These words are much more unfamiliar than the ones I heard myself use or the ones I somehow know. I clenched my fingers, which easily broke through what I think was called the ground ... Once again, this word is just surfacing, it's not like I actually know what it is. I began to try and lift my ... Arms ... Then I slowly pushed myself upward, began to lift my ... Face, and tried to open my ... Eyelids, though at first I could only manage a slit. After that I slowly worked my way down to the lower regions, using my ... Waiste to get onto my ... Knees, then bringing both my ... Hands closer towards them (The part of the ground which I had been pushing and laying on had my imprint freshly made, claw marks and pressure done by my knees included).

Using my hands and arms I was able to stay stable as I used my ... Toes, to slowly arch my ... Back, which seemed to put stress on my back, as well as my arms which began to quiver. I moved my hands closer towards my knees, the quivering stopped, and some of the stress went away. Some of the stress was still there though, so what was my next move? I wasn't capable of moving my legs practically, then an idea idea came to me, I used my hands to push myself backwards and I fell onto my ... Bottom and used my hands to break the fall. And voilà I was now sitting up.

As easy as it might become after a while it is quite exhausting the first time around to work my vessel. I was even beginning to ... Sweat a bit. I decided to take a break and look at my surroundings, in front of me was a ... Wooden ... Door ... With ... Yellow linings twice my size. The ... Walls around me were ... Stones making up the ... Alcove that I was in, with ... Roots growing out of the walls. I gazed upward to see a small opening, the outside was dark and something ... White in the ... Shape of a ... Crescent was hanging above in the ... Sky. My eyelids widened, "Ei-" I tried to say something but just like everything else it was difficult. "Ei-t" This was becoming rather ridiculous, work darn you! "It-it-ss soh-soh bee-bee-bee-u-u-tuh-tuh-full" Now let's try it again, all together now, "It's ... So ... Beautiful" Good job!

Writer's Note: Just in case anyone wants to know I had to do the following in order to know all of this was possible. Oh yeah, and hope everyone's enjoying the story so far X3

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really like it. XD you described it so well with her that it's just what you would expect if you were just born. Learning how to move and talk. Great job on writing it Dawn Rebirth XD

Dawn Rebirth

:3 ... :3 ... :D ME AM SO HAPPY<3 That was exactly what I was going for, I'm so happy that it turned out this way <3

Chapter 3 - Forming a Bond

The moon and the sun have now gone away 32 times since my birth, also since then I've had time to increase my vocabulary (Though with most words I have little to no idea on what they mean), learn to control my vessel, and practice my vocal vocabulary ... Although I occasionally have a hard time prounoucing 'R'(s) and instead replace it with a 'W' (Though I'm not at all sure why). On most days four people come to visit. The first is a girl with silver hair and glasses who likes to sit underneath the tree with star-shaped fruit and read. She seems to supervise some of the time and is also the oldest of the four.

The 2nd is a boy who also has short silver hair, but he seems much younger and a little on the adventurous side. The 3rd is a boy with brown spiky hair, apparently he's closer to the second boy's age but he doesn't really grow much ... Everytime I look at him getting ... Upset, the words, "Littleman's Sydrome" surfaces, though I have no idea why. Finally, the last one is a girl with short brown hair, I think her name is Yasi, she's slightly taller than the 3rd boy, but she's younger than him. When I look at her the word ... Nostalgia, surfaces into my head, like almost everything I don't know what it means.

Whenever they come I try to stay out of sight, whenever they come something overtakes me ... I think it's called ... Fear. Oddly enough I do know what it is, I felt it when the Weaver didn't answer, the fear mixed with ... Sorrow, and then I cried, and that was what caused me to be born. These ... Feelings, whether they're negative or positive they hold some kind of power ... A sort I don't think I'll ever understand. After thinking it through, I realized this fear was a bit irrational ... But I decided that I would meet with the one that I wanted to meet the most; Yasi.

I had ... Studied, their schedule, they would arrive by a rowing boat soon after the sun had come up, and would leave as it would start to go down. Yasi, has a somewhat adventurous side, she would always get-away from them while the two boys fought with toy swords and when the girl with glasses (And flippy ended-hair) was reading a book, it would take them an hour at least before they noticed she was gone or decided to go look for her. In all honesty, was it really careless? I was born on this island, and I know there are no ill-willed creatures, it's too far for someone like her to swim all the way back to wherever they came from, she was too little to paddle all the way back, and the Island has only so many place to look for her (Maybe it's just me). One day, I found her wandering near the my ... House, I guess that's what the ... Alcove, was to me. I tried to decide what I should do to get her attention, if I standed underneath the shade I doubt she would see me (Though it was possible), I could stand right outside the shade and try to cue her in that I wanted to talk to her (She looks like the curious type), I could sit near the waterfall and wait for her to notice me, or I could just go up to her (Though that sounds somewhat ... Wrong).

Despite the fact I was still planning, she ended up seeing me near the hole and I was too preoccupied to notice her until she came up and said, "Hello".

I was still in though when I heard her and ended up falling back in suprise, the ground was breakable, but still painful to land on. "Oww"

She laughed playfully, "Are you okay?" she said looking over me.

My eyes widened, she was much more friendly then I had expected, "I ... Guess"

She offered a hand to help me up, I grabbed it and got back up on my two feet. "I've never seen you around here before"

What irony, I've lived here for 32 ... Days, and she never noticed me. "Um ... Well ... You're ..." My vessel was getting cold chills all over, I was a ... Nervous wreck.

"Yasi" She said with a smile, "What's your name?"

My eyes widened again, the moment was awkward enough, but now she was asking for my name ... Something I didn't have, "My name ..."

She laughed in the same playful manner as before, "Yeah silly, don't you have one?" I shook my head, "Well that's no good" she looked at me, her eyes narrowed a bit, was she trying to look at my face? If so it was almost impossible with this ... Hood on. She started to walk around me, I could see the wheels turning in her head as my gaze followed her's. After making one complete lap around me she stopped, smiled playfully, and said, "Mivii"

I looked at her confused, "What is a, Mivii?" I questioned.

She laughed again, "It's your name, silly"

Once again my eyes wided ... Mivii ... Mivii ... Mivii ... Mivii ... Mivii ... Does it mean something? Did I want the name? Well ... It didn't feel wrong ... It sounded strange ... But not wrong ... "Mivii ... Why that? Does it mean anything?"

She shook her head with a smile, "I dunno ... I just think it suits you"

"Why?" I was starting to lose interest.

"Do you want me to think of a another one?"

I shook my head for some reason, "No!" I then whispered, "Please don't" What just happened? All of a sudden my voice and vessel started acting-up on it's own.

"Okay, Mivii"

"YASI!!!" We both turned around, they're calling for her?

"WHERE ARE YA SIS, IT'S TIME TO GO?!!!"

Yasi threw her voice, "Coming!" She turned to me, "Looks like I have to go, sorry" I looked down, it was a shame, "Hey, cheer up. I'll be back here tomorrow. Till then, friend"

I looked up to her, "We're fwiends?"

She nodded, "Course', Mivii" she smiled.

"YASI, WHAT'S TAKIN' YA SO LONG!!!"

"I'll be right there!" She waved good-bye and I waved back as she ran to her brother who might start looking if she stalled any longer.

The sun went down, I was now at the beach. I sat down, took off my pitch-black sandals, removed my black gloves and began to lay on the beach closer to the water. The feeling of the sand had a soft texture to it, the water felt cool and refreshing. I turned to my right to see an abandoned sea shell, close to my neck. I reached for it, and rubbed my index finger against it's smooth and polished surface.

At the bottom corner of my gaze I looked at my reflection, which from the angle I was looking from wasn't very good. I sat there looking at it and then remembered Yasi, and wondered if she was able to see underneath my hood, what about my face made her give me the name, Mivii? Come to think of it, I've never actually seen what my face looks like. I sat up and gazed into the water ... Something about it made me give a look, I pulled my hood down and gasped, "What?" My reflexion showed a mouth and a set of ... Bright-Amber, colored eyes ... But that was it ... No nose ... no ears ... no hair ... and no chin ... I took my right hand to feel it, although it was smooth it didn't make me think anything else of myself except the one thing I though right when I saw it; "I'm a monster" tears slid down from cheeks simantaneously and into the water.

WN: Littleman's Syndrome is more or less where someone below average height feels they have to act-out to compensate for their small stature. Yasi, is name of a cyclone, which is a case where wind and water meet, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. The weaver did say the vessel wasn't finished.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Okay I'm curious. Are these children.. SRK kids? If so.. Sweet XD Then about Mivii. Does she really not have the rest of her face? I wonder how she showed up in DI to begin with and if she will wield a keyblade.

Once again good job, Dawn Rebirth. I find Mivii very interesting. I look forward to knowing more about her.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Sora means Sky, Kairi means Sea, Yasi is the name given to a cyclone, which is where Wind and Water meet. So yes, Yasi looks like a brown-haired Kairi from when she was little, her brother Aero (Fitting name) is three years older and looks exactly like his dad (Sora). Like Mivii explains, he doesn't grow much, in DS Yasi is actually taller than him XD Zone (Name having to do with space, which reffers to darkness), is Riku's son (Looks like a little Riku) and the girl with glasses and flippy-ended silver hair is Midnight, who is his sister and 13 at this point within the series/story.

Mivii, has two tiny nostrils (Which she couldn't see) and all she has for her ears are tiny holes on the sides of her head. Other-wise yes, her face is soft-peach and smooth.

Then, read and learn my dear reader :D

Chapter 4 - Identity

I cried myself to sleep that night, I didn't tell Yasi, I was too afraid of what her reaction would be. When she came to the island two days later I told her I didn't want to take my hood off. It didn't seem to affect her, though she did tilt her head at my sudden out-burst. 3 months passed by, I don't think Yasi ever told her brother or the other two about me, I hope at the very least. I've finally overcome pronoucing 'R'(s), just something random to say.

Mivii seems to really be a meaningless name, somewhere along the way I asked her if there was any other reason to her giving me the name. Yasi, in return asked me if a name really needs to have a meaning, giving it little thought I said no. This however, did lead me to a few more questions though, why do we give these names to things? How did we decide upon these names? Sadly, I don't think there is a answer to these questions, though I still wonder.

On a different note, I've noticed something that I find very odd. Myself and Yasi are the exact same heigth. Maybe it's mere coincidence ... After all, what else could it be? I found myself wondering ... And then I decided to find some other things out. We went into my, what I call my house, and I took my sandals off, and asked her to do the same.

She did as she was asked with barely a word. "Yasi, could you walk around here a bit?" She tilted her head a bit, but did as I asked. After that I put my own foot on top of each foot print, one at a time, none of the foot prints changed a bit. I then took my gloves off, setting them by my sandals, and then asked her to put hands her hand out, I then put mine up to her's. They were exactly the same shape and size, "Yasi, can you show me your hands?"

The wheels in her head were turning faster and faster as she again, did as I asked. I showed mine, down to everything detail they were the same. It was all so vexing, I felt hesitant in calling it all a coincidence, finally Yasi had, had enough, "Okay, Mivii, what's going on? You've been asking me to do these weird things, and then you copy me? Are you trying to make fun of me or something?"

I shook my head, "Of course not ... I just wanted to know some things, that's all"

She put her hands behind her back and leaned towards me, "What kinds of things?"

What should I tell her? That I seem to somehow have most of her same features? "Umm ..." I couldn't find anything good to say, and I didn't want to say anything weird.

She leaned away, and sighed, "Mivii, we're friends. If there's anything you want to tell or ask me, you can. You know that, right?"

"Anything?"

She nodded, "Anything at all"

I swallowed my breath, and decided to put my faith in my friend, "Okay, this is going to sound ... Really weird"

"Okaaay?"

"For a while I've noticed that the two of us are of the heigth ... And at first I thought it was just a coincidence ... But after asking you to do all of that ... And then ... Finding out that everything matched ... I've started to wonder if there's a reason"

Yasi closed her eyes, "That seems to be all you really do, wondering about ... If there's a reason for why I gave you your name ... Or what it means ... ... ... But ... Maybe this time there is a reason. The day we first met ... I all of a sudden began to feel weird ... Like I had no control over what I was doing ... And then I saw you thinking ... and I felt as if I knew you"

My eyes widened, "You ... Felt ... Like you knew me???"

"Yeah"

"I felt the same way, whenever I looked at you. I was trying to decide how I would meet with you, when you came up to me all on your own"

"Well that's weird ... Tell me ... Did something happen, after I left?"

My vessel stiffened, "N-no" I lied.

She opened her eyes, "Don't lie. The next time I saw you, you acted like I was going to do something bad to you. I'm not going to do anything, so just tell me what happened"

"... ... ... Please promise me we can still be friends after"

She shook her head, "I really don't know why you're acting this way. But okay, I promise we'll still be friends after you tell me"

I shut my eyes, put my hands on my hood, and slowly pulled it down, "This is why"

"... ... ... Mivii?"

" ... Yes?"

"I really don't get what you showing your face to me has to do with what happened?"

"Y-you don't? Shouldn't you be ... Scared?"

"What? At seeing what I do whenever I look in a mirror?"

"What?"

She grabbed my arm left arm and slowly tugged, "Come with me" I obediently walked with her to the waterfall. We looked at our reflections, I was speechless. We looked the same ... Aside for my eyes being the same amber and her's being baby-blue. Somehow, my face had changed, but when? That was what I wanted to know.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
OMG.. She's her nobody isn't she! Right? Am I right? Cause I've been thinking about it for awhile now unless there's more to this then what were seeing right now. Will this be one of those mysteries tied in later to be revealed? I can't think of any other reason why Mivii is there. If she's not her nobody then is she something possibly new? Idk. I have so much speculating in my head that I'm so very curious to know the answers XD in other words your doing a wonderful job keeping us in the dark and giving us stuff to speculate on.

Also sweet XD SRK had kids!

Any ways you did a really good job with this chapter Dawn Rebirth. Like always I can't wait to see more unravel as the story progresses.

Dawn Rebirth

KK: Your speculation is very valid, but in my stories nobodies have to think about displaying emotions (Seeing as they have a brain) while people with hearts have it come out much more fluently. However, you are on the right track ;D

Max: Didn't even think you'd find the time to bother with the story 0.0 I shall remember to inform you of any updates :D

SoL: :D

Alright, time to get to the new chapter :D

Chapter 5 - Trouble
I told Yasi what I saw the first time I looked at my reflextion, but she didn't seem phased by it. She told me that it's the inside that counts. The next time she came to the island, she brought a 25 ft. Lighted Tape Measure, turns out I'm actually 1/4 an inch taller than her (An honest mistake, that or I grew over a day's time). So, now every 7 times she comes for a visit we go through the same sequence, it's now two years later since then. None of the results have changed, aside from myself having grown 3 inches and her having grown 1 1/2 inches.

Not too soon after I learned something very shocking, I can control the air with a wave of a finger, at first I got worried that Yasi would become hysterical. Shows how little faith I have in her, she didn't gasp or anything, even after or during the time I was showcasing my newfound ability. She seems to find my power both amusing and vexing, other than that, no negative response whatsoever.

Yasi, finally decided one day that she wanted me to meet with her family and friends, the idea was a bit nerve-wracking but I kinda wanted to meet them too. So one day she manage to gather her friends, brother, and parents, but at the moment of truth I hid. So, as far as I'm concerned within their minds I am merely her imaginary friend; a figment of her imagination created to indulge and amuse her like no one else could (Though it is a lie). She was persistent to make my existence known, but I didn't show myself, even toi her (Mostly because I was ashamed of my cowardice). A week passed by before she came looking for me with determination.

Like with most things she was down-to-earth about the situation, and may have more or less forgotten about it. It was now night, Yasi and I had said our good-byes, and I had all of a sudden lost myself within thought. I started asking questions out loud and paced about my house, "Why is it that myself and Yasi have so many similarities? Why did I feel so nostalgic around her before we even met? Is there a reason we were born so close to eachother? Why do I exist? Why was I born in this cave? What am I?" It was as if these questions had been bottled up, and were just now bursting out all at once passed my lips.

"Why is it you ask such questions, and yet don't seek any answers?"

I turned around, a figure much taller than me in black coat like me seemed to be leaning against the wall of my house with his hood up, "Who are you?"

"At the moment that doesn't concern you. All you need to know is that you're coming with me?"

"What? Why should I?"

He began to get up and slowly walk to me, "It's not that you should, it's that you will. You don't belong here"

I shot a glare at him, "What would you know? I was born here, and have been living here for my whole life. And now you, who I don't even know tell me this isn't where I'm meant to be?!"

"Whether you believe me ... Or not ... Is not signifcant. Resistance, will do you no good. After all, it's not like the Superior can see through clothing ... Which means ... He'll be unable to see all of the nasty scars and injuries underneath your clothes should you defy me" I cringed at the thought, how could anyone even say such a thing? I held my hands up as if they were sheilds, and all of a sudden winds from the skylight came into my hand and formed a Key, the words; Wayward Wind came into my head. The man stopped, "What's this, your weapon finally comes into existence? Good, that just means you can get to work right away"

I held up it up menacingly. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Protecting myself, I don't know who you are, but this is my home. This cave that you're in is what I consider my house, either you leave and forget this, OR ... I'll kick you out!"

"You're so naive. You think that you'll be able to do anything worth praise with a weapon you just obtained? Do you even have an inkling of how to use it?" I looked at the Key with discouragement. "As I thought. Why don't you put that away, before I decide to show all of my sadistic side"

I took in some air, and then blew it out in a large gust, sending him flying back. After which I stomped m left foot and definatly said, "NO!"

He regained his footing, "Impudent little urchin ...Fine. Have it your way ... This pacifistic crap was beginning to bore me any way" He said as an inferno burst into his hand and took the shape a Key.

WN: And thus the darkness begins to show it's self, hope everyone gets fired up for this fight :D

Dawn Rebirth

Max: Define epic :(

Chapter 6 - Mivii V.S. The Key to Hell

Read with: Dismiss EXTENDED birth by sleep fragments of sorrow - YouTube
The mysterious figure held his keyblade, "Fail to dodge ... And it's game over" pointed straight at me, "Fira ..." He was blocking the main exit, I looked up, my skylight was the only other way out, I pointed towards him and quickly moved my index finger towards the skylight. A gust of wind began to come from the main entrance, and flow outward of the skylight. I jumped and got caught in the wind's drift, "Ja!!!" about a moment later a burst of flames chased after me for a bit.

After falling away from the hole, I managed to land on part of the tree (Nearly spraining myself), next to the ladder. But as long as I was on the tree I was a sitting duck, I jumped from the tree into some bushes, after a bit of trouble I managed to get out. I was dealing with fire, so the logical thing was to make for the beach. I got as far as two steps away before he appeared in front of me, "You seem to have common sense, for a child. Sadly, I won't be making it easy for you" I looked at my weapon, then decided to use it to cut through.

I backed away slowly, pretending I was scared, as he slowly walked towards me. That's right ... You just keep coming closer, thinking I'm helpless, and can't do anything about you. I pushed my sandals against the way, grinned slyly, gripped my ... Keyblade, and pushed my left hand forward, forcefully. The wind sent me flying straight through him, the landing wasn't all that garceful, but I got him. I looked back, and he vanished within dying flames. A moment of silence later, "So, size really doesn't matter" I turned to my right, and there he was making my blood go cold a bit. "Impressive. However, we're not done yet"

"But you-"

"Oh, that? It was merely a bit of my power under the guise of my form" He held up his hand, "Just like ... This!" All of a sudden flames appeared in front of him, and took on his form. "And this ... And this ... And this ... Oh, and this ... This also ... And also this!" I was now surrounded by at least 7 of his clones. "We can do this all night if you want ... But whether we do or don't, the fact that you can't win remains unchanged"

I didn't doubt the man of his words, "Can't you fight me without the need of this parlor trick?!"

"Why bother ... When I can just let my clones take care of that for me ... And then pick you off when you're all worn out?"

I was pegged, unless ... I aimed my sights on him.

First I crossed my arms, and then swung them across as far as I could conjuring up a whirlwind, which sent his clones flying each in different directions. I then dashed towards him, swinging my Keyblade at him. He merely dodged, rose his right leg, and kicked me in the ribs sending me flying onto my back (Once again, the sand was painful).

Stop the music.

"Nice try, but no dice" he said walking over to me, "Stupid girl" he said raising his right leg over me, "Did you think? I was ..." and then sent his foot crashing down, "JOKING?!!!". I coughed up saliva, as I felt the excruciating pain on my intestines.

"Idiots ... There's too many of them to go around ..." He rose his foot again, "Their stupidity" and then repeated the same action, "IS SICKENING!!!" this time there was bit of ... Blood mixed within the saliva, "Let me guess ... You're regreting your defiance?" He rose his foot again, "Well ..." And then again repeated the same action, "YOU SHOULD BE!!!" No saliva this time, only blood. He then took his foot and this time pushed me onto my the left side, "Engrave into your memory not to cross me again ... Do anything stupid ever again and I'll make it even worse for you the next time around" He then summoned a portal made of darkness ... And that's all I remember before slipping into unconciousness ...

WN: What's really sickening is what he did to her. The main reason it was such a short battle is because she was a newbie and he was a pro, plus he's much stronger than her ... So :( Sorry for getting everybody charged up for nothing :(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
>XD ooh~ that was great. I wonder who that cloaked figure is and what involvement he has with Mivii. Other wise I love how you ended chapter 6. Nice way to end it. Dark. Lol.

Also I'm surprised Mivii ended up not showing herself to Yasi family.

Dawn Rebirth

KK: Courage isn't something one can muster on a whim, but in DS Yasi will mention Mivii and Kairi will say that's her imaginary friend (Though Yasi will persist that she's real) so I decided to sorta compliment that future scene. But, it's good to know you like it.

Chapter 7 - Answers

Read with: [video=youtube;-_kq0EO8WnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kq0EO8WnI[/video]

Sometime after I blacked out I found myself tucked in a white bed, within a tiny white room. "Rise n' shine" I turned terrified to see the man in the same, black coat. "Welcome to: The Castle That Never Was. Don't be afraid, the painful part is over now. If it hadn't come to it, I wouldn't have resorted to such a cheap move. But that's not why I'm here, in an hour our Superior with be making his rounds ... So to make sure nothing happens I'm here to point you in the right direction" I looked away from him, was he in his way ... Trying to apoligize? "Also, there is a slight chance I may be appointed your mentor, so you might want to remember for that reason" That was not something I was looking forward to.

"First off, I need to know what you remember, the past and the future. How much can you remember?" I felt hesitant in answering him. "Don't pull the silent treatment ... It's a stupid idea, after all" My blood ran cold, he was clearly reminding me of what he said he would do if I did anything stupid ever again.

I shut my eyes and began to think, "Everything"

"Even the parts about the weaver and you not having a full face at a point?"

I turned him with a flinch, "How do you-?"

"I'll be the one asking the questions. Though my methods might seem cruel, complying with me will be beneficial, that I can assure you of. For your own good, don't tell him about the weaver or that your face was once incomplete. Onto the next question, what is your name? I know you have one so try to not be disingenuous"

"Mivii"

"Odd name, but you'll have forget it, so it really doesn't matter. Once the naming ritual is over you'll get a name" I gasped about to say something. "A new name. There isn't much to work with, so don't expect it to be good. Now, where exactly were you born?"

"In my house ... Which you burnt down"

"Hmm ... That's quite close to the world's heart" He obviously didn't care what he did to my birth place. "How long have you had control over your powers?"

"Almost a year"

"I see. Well, I'm out of questions to ask you, and we have about 55 minutes to kill ... So do you have any questions you'd like to have answered?"

"That depends on what I can ask"

"Anything. If you keep it under your hood I'm more than willing to tell you everything you want to know within these 55 minutes. So begin"

I couldn't believe him, he would answer any question I had ... Any? "Where am I?"

"The Castle That Never Was, which is within The World That Never Was which exists within The Realm of Twilight or rather The Realm in Between there really isn't any difference between the two"

"Who do you work for?"

"His full title is: The Superior of the In-Between though it's a lot less time-consuming to just call him The Superior, and really he doesn't mind either way. His name is Xemnas, and he is leader of the Organization of Nobodies, controller of the nothingness surrounding this place"

"What is the Organization of Nobodies?"

"More or less, a revision of Organization XIII, our goal is the same, seeing as our Superior was leader of Organization XIII also. However, a ... Different outcome seems to be what will happen. The goal of the OoN is to complete Kingdom Hearts, to do that they need Bearers of the Key like you and me"

"Why did the Organization need to be revised?"

"What has been now about 18 years ago, the Organazation was wiped out entirely, supposably even Xemnas. All by the hands of the Heroes of Light and Dakness who used Keyblades to accomplish it. Ha, what irony that it is, that what was needed to accomplish a goal was the very same thing needed to prevent it. When Xemnas found new nobodies he decided to revise the Organization, oddly enough he seems to be a little less ... Intimidating now, though he still retains some of his intimidation. The organization, much like this one, is formed by the union of Humanoid Nobodies"

"What are nobodies?"

"Basically the components of life are: the body which is the vessel, the soul which is the essence of a person, and the heart which is the core and perhaps the most vital component, though a vessel is needed either way. When a person passes on their heart before dying a nobody is created, a lifeless shell taking on life due to the possession of it's soul. Those with strong wills are able to hold onto much more than just their soul, they can retain the shape they had before losing their heart. However, the shape is always different in some way, but I guess it's better than looking like one of those dusks"

With nowhere to go about what he told me, I decided to get some answers to the questions I had asked before. "Why do I and Yasi look so similar, is it because ... I'm her nobody?"

"No. But you're very similar to a nobody. Truth is, unbeknownest to Xemnas, your vessel began to start taking form at the exact time of her birth"

That one was shocking, so I was born because of Yasi? It would make sense I suppose ... It might also explain why I felt nostalgic around her ... And why we were born so close to eachother ... "So Yasi's the reason I exist?"

"A part of the reason, 4 others had a hand in it too"

I squinted my eyes at him, "Who?"

"Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas"

"What am I?"

"If you're looking for a name ... Then prepare to be disappointed, we don't have a name for our species ... And perhaps ... It's best that way"

"Why was I born in that cave?"

He shrugged, "Luck of the draw? Perhaps, it has something to do with Yasi's mother being a Princess of Heart ... The Keyhole leading to that world's heart was sealed-off, but it's there. Though it's very unlikely that, that's the reason"

"Will I ever be able to return to my home?"

"If you're reffering to the Islands, then on some occasions, yes. Though, you won't be able to stay there indefinitely"

"So you need me to finish Kingdom Hearts? What happens when I'm done?"

"Should that happen you will be free to go anywhere you want, even back to DI, rather the Islands you were born on"

"So, basically I'm your slave?"

"If anything you're Xemnas' slave. After all, in this organization they don't accept resignations until the job is done"

"So what am I to you?"

"... ... ... A colleague"

"You hesitated, why?"

"You wouldn't believe me"

"Try me"

"I think I won't"

"Why not?"

"You'd take it as nothing more than a sick joke"

"How would you know?"

" ... ... ... ... ... The Superior will be here any minute, so we'll have to save that answer for later" I crossed my arms defiantly as I pouted.

A few minutes later passed and a man in the same black coat came into the room, his hair was silver, long bangs draping over his shoulders, three bangs on each side of his face, and three messy spikes going up, right and left diagonally. His skin was slightly tanned, his right eye was amber, and his left was blue. "Is she the one?"

"That she is"

His gaze was oddly both intimidating and calming (A very weird feeling), "You have many questions" He said holding his hand up near me, "In time they will be answered" floating letters lining-up to form "Y-A-S-I" appeared (Well, there's no doubt that he was telling the truth about there being a connection). The letters began to circle me, my gaze following them, after making at least 7 laps around me Xemnas pushed his hand stopping the letters. It read, "X-I-A-Y-S" Xiays?

"Um ... How do you pronounce it?"

"You new name? It's pronounced, Zee-Uh-Yiss"

The mystery man chuckled, somehow he found it amusing at my own expense. I thought the name over 5 times, and each time I cringed worse with each time. Despite my distrust in him, it would seem he was being completely honest with me.

WN: I wanted to expand on why the organization was called something different and who each character of the 113 members were, though Mivii ... Or rather, Xiays (Cringes) will be 37th nobody to join any organization that keeps track. And yes, I changed what soul really is, so what?

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Chapter 8 - No. 25 or rather 37 Xiays the Key to the Winds of Hope

I was given one day to inform Yasi, the man said it didn't matter whether she knew or not, it still wouldn't change anything. Turns out Yasi is all too familar with the OrganizationXII, she even speculated me as a nobody, and yet it didn't change a thing. Knowing that made all the more painful to leave her. At sundown the man came, appearing before both me and Yasi to me away. I was brought into what I guess was now my room, "Wipe those tears. You'll raise suspicion if they see you crying"

I rose my head and turned to him plump-red in the face, tears still leaking out of my eyes, "It's not that easy" I said with a sniff.

" ... It's not like you'll never see her again"

That didn't change my mood, it felt even worse considering what he's done and could do to me.

" ... Fine. Cry ... But dry them before we go"

[video]organization XIII extended kingdom hearts 2.wmv - YouTube[/video]

After another hour I had finally stopped crying, he opened up a portal on the wall, "It's time" he said taking me by the hand and pulling me towards the portal, but not too forcefully. We arrive in the center of a large white room, chairs were everywhere and all in a different position. At the top of the tallest was Xemnas, "My friends, what you see before you is another one of us ... More importantly one of us who will bring about the new world ... No. XXV Xiays - Key to the Winds of Hope ... Let us all bear postive sentiments toward her ... That is all" Everyone left ... Well, a few stayed, but many mostly left. Positive sentiments weren't something I was feeling ... Not even from Xemnas.

Stop Music

We (Me and my offical psychotic mentor) went to a beach with black sand, the moon was full, but still beautiful. "Here we are, the tip of a world; the Dark Margin" He turned around, "Here, I will not only train you, but it will also be another place you can come to"

I turned my head, for a faint second I felt a pressence of remorse ... It was so faint that you wouldn't be able to really notice otherwise. "Who did something here?"

"That's right ... You have a heart ... Perhaps bringing you here was a mistake?"

"It's not dusturbing on anything ... Just noticeable"

"Heh, then I'll keep the reason my little secret"

"Perhaps it's better that way ... So ... What are you going to do?"

"You mean we, there are many things you and I have to work on, one is using your power"

I laughed, "Uh, I know how to use my power"

He crossed his arms, "Okay miss know-it-all, demonstrate your power"

I didn't know what he was talking about, didn't he see the use of my power during our short struggle? I moved my index finger left ... Nothing happened?

"What the hell was that?" he was clearly not impressed.

I gave him a murderous look, then crossed my arms, and spreaded them out ... Not even a tiny minature lick.

"Frustrating, isn't it?"

For about a minute I moved (Rather flailed) my hands and arms all over the place, all the while the man was covering his face with his right hand while shaking his head.

"Are you quite done making a fool out of yourself?"

"What's going on? Is it this place?"

"No. There's more to the naming ritual than meets the eye, the power of a nobody is devasting and impossible to control right away. Xemnas, realized this and came upon a secret spell that seals most of the power so the nobody can learn to tame it at their own pace and by and by release some of the sealed power. It's not just there to humilate most people with a longer or different name. Breaking the seal by will alone takes a lot of time, though there are ways around breaking it the right way. Seeing as we aren't nobodies we had more control over our power right off the bat, but, well that changed with you"

My eyes dimmed, he was frustrating "So how is it you're so good?" I question

"Because I have a heart, that is what allowed me to release the power within much quicker than most. Also having a heart means the power will come back with much, much, much, much more power. Even more powerful than that"

"And the same ... Will happen with me?"

He nodded, "If I had to imagine the power I've displayed is half of what I had at the time I was born, and even that is a fraction of where the limit is, saying there is one"

I felt my forehead, this was a lot to take in.

"However, the fact that we age along with whoever it is we have our connection with could mean we're able to die of old age ... Or not ... But it wouldn't be a good idea to put it passed an impossibility"

"So you're going to teach me how to ... Release some of the power?"

"Seeing as there's no way you'll ever surpass my strength any time soon, I really don't see the harm in it"

I shook my head with a smile, he sure doesn't want me to forget, "Then let's get started"

WN: In the next chapter she'll have already trained and we'll get into a few things about what's going on in this present point in time ;D

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

SoL: I didn't plan on putting the reason here, but I'll give two hints (For now). 1. Sora has removed Xehanort from Terra's Heart. 2.
Xemnas' right eye is amber and his left is blue
and I leave the rest to you imagination :D

Chapter 9 - Heart Collection
[video=youtube;-_kq0EO8WnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kq0EO8WnI[/video]

It's now been 2 weeks since I went into training, not for only my element but how to use the Keyblade also. I've met a few of the members in between hours, first-off is the only other member who somehow survived and is 'back on borad' since the Heroe's Attack aside from Xemnas, a guy by the name of Axel. Sadly, he seems to be a bum, he sleeps about 16 hours a day, and he's got such rude manners that it's hard to even be around him. Apparently, he's on a mission to find another survivor called Roxas because he can use the Keyblade too. Axel searched for him all over the place, and didn't find a trace of him, so they're cutting him some slack, although it seems like they're giving him a whole bag.

The 2nd is a guy by the name of Taxons, he has a thick ... Cockney accent, but he's a lot more considerate than Axel, plus the name isn't that great, so I kinda pity him a bit (Though I doubt he realizes it). It seems that he was one of the first members to join the OoN. The third is Korox, who is a bit eccentric, but he's very polite, and is very stimulating to talk to. The 4th member that I've met is Braxy, she's a bit wild, and can be a handful (Or so I hear), but she's also nice to me ... So I can see passed it. Finally is Nabtuckx (Nabuh-Tucks) ... Long name ... But yeah ... He gives out missions to everyone ... There's something ... Off about him ... And it's not the name or his pointy ears.

The time had come for my first mission, someone new was waiting when I came into the hallway he shot me a very irritated glare, "It is about time you got here, slouch!" the blond yelled, he was older than me by 5 years at least (I'm 7 physically) and a foot taller than myself. "Well, stop stalling and get over here, I was not born to wait!" Quite the charmer isn't he? (Sarcasm)

Nab was shaking his head, "Nalcex, please try to contain your rage, after all you are ice attributed. What if you melt?"

Nalcex had closed his eyes, "Oh, huha, so what if my attribute is ice?" He put his right hand on his chest, "Unlike that scientist, fire is nothing I have to worry about"

"Mind if I go get Axel or Reoxa to test that fact?" he asked with a smug grin.

Nalcex opened his eyes, "Wipe that damnable grin off your face before I freeze you and then shatter you into a million pieces.

Nab leaned towards him revealing his olive-black eyes, "Do it and you'll have the superior to worry about"

"Are you challenging me?"

"Is it really worth it to take my life, at the cost of living as the lowest of the low or at the safetly of your own?"

Sweat could be seen dripping from Nalcex's face at the thought of the idea, "You don't think I have the gall? When you've had enough to where you've thrown mud at my dignity?"

"I wouldn't be the first, you icy prick"

Nalcex grinded his teeth, "What-did-you-just?!"

I closed my eyes and cleared my throat, "The mission?"

The two looked at me both with clueless expressions, "Huh?" they said simantaneously.

I rose an eyebrow and gestured a hand, "He's my partner, right?"

Nalcex crossed his arms and Nab cleared out his own throat, "That he is. Your mission will be at Castle of Dreams, activities has been low in most worlds for unknown reasons, but you should be able to squeeze out a few hearts there" He glanced over at Nalcex from behind his glasses, "No showing-off, Nalcex"

Nalcex threw up his arms, "Just ... Open ... The damn ... Corridor!"

Nab sighed, opened the portal, handed me the intel (Basically a clip board with papers), and gestured his hand to the portal, "This way, your majesty"

"I hope you fade" he said storming off.

I followed in behind, Nab mentioning, "My condolences" as I left.

World
- Castle of Dreams: A world found within the realm of darkness ... Or so is believed seeing as the sun never rises. In the time since Birth By Sleep and the world being revived due to The Hero of Light defeating Xehanort's Heartless the world has become somewhat more ... Populated and lively, Queen Cinderella (She is a Princess of Heart and a very kind person)and King Charming (His name is fitting, but he cares for the safety of his wife and their child a little too much) are the current rulers of the world. They have a daughter by the name of Princess Delightful (She is an ordinary child who believes in dreams and is a bit rebellious).

Objective
- There are at least 20 heartless bearing hearts on their chests, you must only eliminate 16. Taking out more than what is required will be rewarded based on how much more you do ^_^

Warning
- We're currently trying to work out a peace treaty with this world, doing anything to prevent this will result in punishment of the 5th to 3rd degree. Be on the look-out for a Knight Flyer has been sighted in the area, approuch with extreme caution. If, by some odd occurence you manage to slay this heartless you will be heavily compensated for your hard effort ^_^

Available Area Range
- The Palace Courtyard only.

[video=youtube;HbCyCxzbMLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbCyCxzbMLA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL49CCFD1B6E77DE79[/video]

I read the intel throughly as I stepped outside the portal, "So, um ... I guess we'd better get started"

"We? This is heart collection, if I slay a heartless it won't be collected"

"Then why are you here?"

"If I were to venture a guess it would be to finish Purebloods that might try to get in your way. Honestly, do I look like a bodyguard to you? If so you're an imbecile"

Wow, he's just a first-class snob isn't he? I sighed, "Let's just find and end those heartless" I took one step and a tiny army of black creatures with golden eyes came out of the ground, it was enough it catch me off-guard.

[video=youtube;XAo6hqyARgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAo6hqyARgI[/video]

Crystals began to form at Nal's plams, "The irony" And took the form of a silver Lance. "Leave these insects to me, go free those hearts"

I started looking around the shrubbery, Keyblade in hand, and I soon found three Soldier heartless. They saw me and on instinct charged, I muster up some of my air power, and with my hands slowly pushing them forward. The heartless were gradually being pressed against the wall, I readied my Keyblade, positioned it over my left shoulder, and threw it.
The Wind Raid was more or less me using my power on the Keyblade to control where it would go, in this case it was used to sever the heads clean off of their bodies (Somehow had this been a person I think my stomach would be in a knot right now).

The hearts popped out and I caught the Keyblade. Three down, about thirteen to go, I leaned over the shrubs to see how Nal was doing, he had just finished off the last Pureblood. I had a feeling he'd have another fit if I went over to talk to him so I just walked forward from the shrubs. I walked over to the west gate and 7 heartless appeared; 2 Green Requiems and 5 Red Nocturnes. I put my Keyblade next to my back and began a Strike Raid starting with the Requiems (Seeing as they heal damage done to other heartless) and then moving onto taking out 3 of the Nocturnes, on the fifth throw I channeled my power so it would take out the remaining two.

"Impressive to say the least" I turned my head to Nal, "You're Reoxa's apprentice, correct?"

"I guess" though I wouldn't call me that.

"I honestly despise him, but he is the one who taught you all that. Wind attributed or not, not just anyone can eradicate heartless as easily as you just did"

"Your point?"

He looked away, "You've earned a bit of my respect, that's all"

"We still have six more to go"

"Seeing as the activity is low they're all more than likely going to be in one place. If my senses are right they should be up the stairs to the left"

"Thanks ... Nal"

Nal smiled, "Just go take care of them and meet me by the fountain after" he said walking away.

"Guess I really did earn a bit of his respect" I sighed, "Well time to finish up" I ran over to and up the white steps, my final targets (Or that were needed to be taken out) were 5 Crescendos and 1 Soldier. Crescendos, are annoying, they can summon more heartless when they're out numbered and heal when they're low on health. I decided to try casting Aerora, the winds sent them flying, I jumped into them (The winds) and finished them (The heartless) all off in a matter of seconds. Seconds later I landed in one of the shrubs (I hope this doesn't become a recurring theme), and after I met with Nal by the fountain.

[video=youtube;HbCyCxzbMLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbCyCxzbMLA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL49CCFD1B6E77DE79[/video]

He smiled, "Well done, the organization has quite the future in store with someone like you around" he then looked up and a drip of sweat could be seen running down his face, "Quick, hide" he then ran quickly and quietly towards the shrubbery I fought by in the bottom left-hand corner and I followed him. We looked from over the shrubs to see a little girl looking around.

"Strange, I thought someone was there" she then ran to the west gate and pushed it open.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"If I were to venture a guess that was the Princess"

"But, why is she out here?"

"I've heard the King is somewhat over-protective. Any child will want to venture away from where they're supposed to be, it's a form of rebelling. Every child does it at some point, especially the royal ones"

"You make it sound like you know what it feels like, do you?"

He walked away, closed his eyes, and smiled, "You could say that. But enough of my past, do you wish to end the mission?"

"Well ..."

Descison Time:
If you've ever played a video game then you may be familiar with this. In the comments decide which choice should move the story along.

I think we've done enough for today

* We finish the rest of the mission

WN: The scientist Nal was reffering to was Vexen (He's read up on Vexen's file before). So what will you choose?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
O.O Mind is completely blown away. Xemnas.. Why?! *Pretends to scream* Sigh when will you die?! Lol XD I'm kidding obviously. So they got new members and old ones. The keyblade wielder teaching Yasi intrigues me despite how horrible he was to her when he took her to begin with. Will we get to learn more about him? Also what did he do in Dark Margin? Even more shocking the both of them have a heart.. What are they then? Nal reminds me a lot of Vexen. Also I laughed at the smily faces on the report, since it's really unlike a nobody to put them there XD

Those two lines you mention in the end sound like there from 358/Days.

Great job on all three chapters. I can't wait for more Dawn Rebirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back