• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Miracle Happened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
After 15 years worth of struggling with my heart condition, today was the day it finally disappeared. I had a heart condition called Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) that troubled me over the years. My condition had not been discovered until I was 10 years old, but then last year was the problem so small that it could just vanish any time. Now, after 5 years later since the discovery, my heart beat is now normal and the ultrasound showed no signs of the condition. I have felt no problems at all lately. I'm so happy I'm in tears right now. Now I'm not needed for surgery and I'm so glad.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
That's some great news worth celebrating! Glad it went away naturally. I know it's probably a big relief like a load of stress was lifted off your back.

Soldier

Awards
After 15 years worth of struggling with my heart condition, today was the day it finally disappeared. I had a heart condition called Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) that troubled me over the years. My condition had not been discovered until I was 10 years old, but then last year was the problem so small that it could just vanish any time. Now, after 5 years later since the discovery, my heart beat is now normal and the ultrasound showed no signs of the condition. I have felt no problems at all lately. I'm so happy I'm in tears right now. Now I'm not needed for surgery and I'm so glad.
It's always a good feeling when something that troubles you for so long goes away, I'm happy for you.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
It's wonderful that your condition is no more. Even better that it went away naturally without the need for surgery. I hope your health continues to be good Howler.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'm so happy for you, Howler! Sweet peace without a worry now~ Take care in the future too, brave sweetie!

Chuuya

Awards
I give you all so many hugs! Thank you guys so much. you guys don't know how thankful I am right now, I'm now so relieved, I've had too many tests and shots and time taken up to this point for it to finally stop. I'm definitely celebrating this. :)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm so happy to hear your heart condition is gone! I can only imagine the relief you have now. A million hugs to you!

Chuuya

Awards
And a million hugs back! Thank you Fudge! :D

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks Cassette! Definitely good news for sure. :3

Back