• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Minecraft RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft Roleplay?
It'd involve the actual universe being Minecraft. Humans wouldn't be cubic-shaped, neither would the mobs. But the actual blocks and weapons would be.

I haven't really thought about much of this, since I decided to see if there was interest first, so, would anyone be interested?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
As I said it's just an idea.

But, if it can be done right, I think it could be an okay roleplay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know how a direct Minecraft roleplay could be made all that interesting, but I imagine an original one inspired by it - such as with people able to reshape and reorganise the world through psychokinesis - could be made rather interesting, even featuring creatures analogous to the creepers, endermen, et cetera.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I don't know how a direct Minecraft roleplay could be made all that interesting, but I imagine an original one inspired by it - such as with people able to reshape and reorganise the world through psychokinesis - could be made rather interesting, even featuring creatures analogous to the creepers, endermen, et cetera.

SSSSSSNICE PLACE YOU PSYCHOKINESISSSSSS'D HERE SSSSSSHAME IF SSSSSSOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO IT.....

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I actually have an at least half decent idea for its story.
It does involve the Enderdragon though.

Light

faster than
Awards
Okay guys. We've got it thought of. I'll give aquick run down on what is definitley finalised.

"Fallen Kingdom" - A Minecraft Parody of Coldplay's Viva la Vida (Music Video) - YouTube

The Roleplay will commence half-way through this battle.There will be more people than there are in this vid. From memory, we will inevitably fall. But then, we continue, from picking up the pieces. People will rise and try to re-take the city.

As I said, a run-down. Bonechill is writing the scripts at this time.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This is honestly pretty interesting, but I remain moderately skeptical at the moment. I mean, Minecraft is gameplay driven, and roleplaying is story driven. Similar concepts have worked before, and this is helped by working off an already-existant story concept, but it's always a bit hit-and-miss when things like this work. I'll reserve proper judgement until Bonechill sorts out the details, but consider me interested, at least.

Arzur

I'm intrigued. It would be a bit of work to avoid... poking fun at some of Minecraft's gameplay aspects while RPing within that world, but I think that it could work.

That said, I reserve the right to rage over the breaking of tools. And creeper attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back